G7 tells Trump to get ready for G6 as US becomes a rogue state.

Macron turns on Trump after US president attacks EU and Canada

In comments to reporters, Mr Macron signalled Europe would not surrender meekly to the US president and suggested the G7 could function as six nations instead of seven.

“Maybe the American president doesn’t care about being isolated today, but we don’t mind being six, if needs be,” Mr Macron said.

---------------------

Looks like these guys ain't playin'.
Trump wants to team with Putin
Hope he takes his supporting scum with him

In comments to reporters, Mr Macron signalled Europe would not surrender meekly to the US president and suggested the G7 could function as six nations instead of seven.

“Maybe the American president doesn’t care about being isolated today, but we don’t mind being six, if needs be,” Mr Macron said.

---------------------

The orange turd thinks he can act like a mob capo as he does in his business dealings where he screws middle class contractors and steals their money without paying them. Sorry chump, the world is a whole new ball game and Trump has no clue how it works.

---------------------

The orange turd thinks he can act like a mob capo as he does in his business dealings where he screws middle class contractors and steals their money without paying them. Sorry chump, the world is a whole new ball game and Trump has no clue how it works.
He can, comes with who he is! Thanks

---------------------

Fuck'em.
Aren't you just the best little World Citizen.

---------------------

Oh wow, they'll prosper without the USA...

:rofl:

You Stalinists are the dumbest creatures on the planet.

The U.S. is becoming a "rogue state"?! That's just nutty.
Russia attacks the Ukraine where more than 10,000 die.

Russia attacks Georgia.

Russia annexes Crimea.

Russia expelled from the G8.

Trump says why? Welcome Russia back. Russia is better than the worlds democracies.

America is now tarnished.

Trump did that and through him, the Republicans.

Supporting Russia over the world's biggest democracies, by proxy, makes the US a rogue state. We have spit on our friends and embraced a mad and dangerous dictator.

The U.S. is becoming a "rogue state"?! That's just nutty.
Russia attacks the Ukraine where more than 10,000 die.

Russia attacks Georgia.

Russia annexes Crimea.

Russia expelled from the G8.

Trump says why? Welcome Russia back. Russia is better than the worlds democracies.

America is now tarnished.

Trump did that and through him, the Republicans.

Supporting Russia over the world's biggest democracies, by proxy, makes the US a rogue state. We have spit on our friends and embraced a mad and dangerous dictator.

Ah, lying - how clever.

---------------------

Empty words. They need us way more than we need them. They will eventually make a deal with Trump. Watch and learn retard, watch and learn.

If the Globalist jerks are whining, Trump's definitely nailing it. When Globalist jerks aren't whining, you know you're getting screwed. So go get em Trump. You have my blessing. :thup:

---------------------

Empty words. They need us way more than we need them. They will eventually make a deal with Trump. Watch and learn retard, watch and learn.

Actually, not really. They are going to resist. It's what their constituents want. Remember, they are ELECTED. Even if it hurts their economies, it is better to be seen as fighting Trump now. Capitulating to his demands would make them seem weak and they would be putting themselves in a vulnerable position. Think about it from a politician's perspective.

---------------------

I think you mean DEANRDTARD

---------------------

Actually, not really. They are going to resist. It's what their constituents want. Remember, they are ELECTED. Even if it hurts their economies, it is better to be seen as fighting Trump now. Capitulating to his demands would make them seem weak and they would be putting themselves in a vulnerable position. Think about it from a politician's perspective.
They will lose

good for them standing up to traiter trump.
they'll be begging him. :dance:

You damn right they'll be begging him.

All of them will collapse without the US.

There's 29 nations in NATO and we pay 1/4th of the total cost to keep
that afloat. What are 6 of them whose combined networth is more than
a trillion less than the US by itself, gonna do?

They all need to check the cards they are holding. Japan ain't going
anywhere, but right by America's side. Italy will always side with America.

So what are they left with...Germany, France, England and Canada. We
can replace all of them with a pencil and a glass of milk.

Those assholes do not understand the rules of life. You never bullshit a
bullshitter and you never try to intimidate an intimidator.

Germany might want to think twice after reading TRUMP's tweet on tariffs of automobiles flooding the US market.

---------------------

They will lose

How so? Europe is pretty well-matched against the United States. I think everyone will lose.

UNLESS Trump is able to walk it back enough so that he can deal without making either the other leaders or himself look bad. I don't think he has the diplomatic skill to do that. Too much of a brute force operator.

---------------------

They will lose

How so? Europe is pretty well-matched against the United States. I think everyone will lose.

UNLESS Trump is able to walk it back enough so that he can deal without making either the other leaders or himself look bad. I don't think he has the diplomatic skill to do that. Too much of a brute force operator.
No more tarrifs, correct? Any country right?

---------------------

They will lose

I'd be cool with that. Of course, I don't know shit about economics, so my opinion on the subject is irrelevant. I'm viewing this from a psychological, political perspective.

They will lose

I'd be cool with that. Of course, I don't know shit about economics, so my opinion on the subject is irrelevant. I'm viewing this from a psychological, political perspective.
So is trump and you think you know as much or more than him with no information. You’re amazing

Forum List

Back