G7 tells Trump to get ready for G6 as US becomes a rogue state.

Actually, not really. They are going to resist. It's what their constituents want. Remember, they are ELECTED. Even if it hurts their economies, it is better to be seen as fighting Trump now. Capitulating to his demands would make them seem weak and they would be putting themselves in a vulnerable position. Think about it from a politician's perspective.
They will lose

How so? Europe is pretty well-matched against the United States. I think everyone will lose.

UNLESS Trump is able to walk it back enough so that he can deal without making either the other leaders or himself look bad. I don't think he has the diplomatic skill to do that. Too much of a brute force operator.
No more tarrifs, correct? Any country right?

I'd be cool with that. Of course, I don't know shit about economics, so my opinion on the subject is irrelevant. I'm viewing this from a psychological, political perspective.
So is trump and you think you know as much or more than him with no information. You’re amazing

What is your point? Obviously no one here is given as much information as the president. Do you have some kind of problem with me?

I'm calling it as I see it from the outside, like every single other person on this board, yet this is the third or fourth post of mine that you've jumped on for seemingly no reason. What do you really have to say?

Man i wish this were true, but i suspect this thread is just more spastic Democrat Fake News hype. Trump is upsetting their 'Order', but the US is far from 'going rogue.' The NWO Globalists won't give up their power that easily. They're not gonna go down without a horrific bloody fight. They will kill to hang onto power. Bet on that.

They will lose

How so? Europe is pretty well-matched against the United States. I think everyone will lose.

UNLESS Trump is able to walk it back enough so that he can deal without making either the other leaders or himself look bad. I don't think he has the diplomatic skill to do that. Too much of a brute force operator.

I'd be cool with that. Of course, I don't know shit about economics, so my opinion on the subject is irrelevant. I'm viewing this from a psychological, political perspective.
So is trump and you think you know as much or more than him with no information. You’re amazing

What is your point? Obviously no one here is given as much information as the president. Do you have some kind of problem with me?

I'm calling it as I see it from the outside, like every single other person on this board, yet this is the third or fourth post of mine that you've jumped on for seemingly no reason. What do you really have to say?
We all want no tarrifs. It is trump’s objective. Period! Stop bitching about how he is doing it, if you don’t have what he has for information!

We all want no tarrifs. It is trump’s objective. Period! Stop bitching about how he is doing it, if you don’t have what he has for information!

All I said was that the Europeans + Canada have no choice but to fight back, and that Trump probably doesn't have what it takes to walk it back. If he does, good for him, but I won't be holding my breath.

If tariffs are so awful, Canada, China, and the EU should end all of them. When or if they agree to that, i'm sure the US would consider doing the same.

All I said was that the Europeans + Canada have no choice but to fight back, and that Trump probably doesn't have what it takes to walk it back. If he does, good for him, but I won't be holding my breath.

He is moving ahead with new tariffs. He won't be walking anything back. He's looking out for American Workers. And we haven't had a US President do that in a long time. Americans have become so accustomed to being sold out by their leaders, this stuff is actually pretty shocking to them. They can't believe they have a President who's actually standing up for them. I like what Trump's doing. I wish him all the best.

He is moving ahead with new tariffs. He won't be walking anything back. He's looking out for American Workers. And we haven't had a US President do that in a long time. Americans have become so accustomed to being sold out by their leaders, this stuff is actually pretty shocking to them. They can't believe they have a President who's actually standing up for them. I like what Trump's doing. I wish him all the best.

From what I understand, tariffs generally have a net negative effect on everyone involved. It is better not to have them.

Lets go back to the 2007-2008 recession shall we. These same countries were cheering the U.S. recession, their contempt for the U.S. was on full display the pricks. THEN what happened...yes without the might of the U.S. economy all their economies tanked and then they weren't laughing anymore.

From what I understand, tariffs generally have a net negative effect on everyone involved. It is better not to have them.

Good luck getting Canada, China, and the EU to agree to ending all their tariffs. It ain't happening. They've enjoyed screwing American Workers for years. Why would they want anything to change?

I still don't get the US/West's insistence on another Cold War, or WWIII. What are they up to? It's so sad and disturbing.

Rogue state?

We are our own country and fuck the rest of them.

It's about time we let Germany provide for it's own defense.

How good would their economy be if we packed up our soldiers and gear and went home?

Macron turns on Trump after US president attacks EU and Canada

In comments to reporters, Mr Macron signalled Europe would not surrender meekly to the US president and suggested the G7 could function as six nations instead of seven.

“Maybe the American president doesn’t care about being isolated today, but we don’t mind being six, if needs be,” Mr Macron said.

---------------------

Looks like these guys ain't playin'.
Trump wants to team with Putin

We do $637 billion in trade with Canada.

$6 billion with Russia.

If Canada cut that in half, and traded exclusively with China, Mexico, Europe, and Japan, it would cripple the US economy in 6 months. If Europe followed suit it would drive the US economy into a deep depression in a year. And with no diplomatic or strategic cooperation which is 90% of our national security, it would leave us wide open to every kind of attack from around the world, without the ability to see it coming.

I say to them do it. It's time for ass lick right wing America to get a little comeuppance.

If only this were true. The US NWO Globalist Elites aren't gonna allow that to happen. Personally, i'd like to see us become a bit 'rogue.' I'm done with the NWO Globalist shite. Time for a different path.

"Badly". "Bigly".
You RWNJ's can't make it past a bumper sticker.
This is why chump loves you - you are the only people who make him feel smart.
lol
Carry on....

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Macron turns on Trump after US president attacks EU and Canada

In comments to reporters, Mr Macron signalled Europe would not surrender meekly to the US president and suggested the G7 could function as six nations instead of seven.

“Maybe the American president doesn’t care about being isolated today, but we don’t mind being six, if needs be,” Mr Macron said.

---------------------

Looks like these guys ain't playin'.
The Mice That Roared

If tariffs are so awful, Canada, China, and the EU should end all of them. When or if they agree to that, i'm sure the US would consider doing the same.
To these idiots tarrifs are only bad when we do it. Me, it’s everyone that does it. Until they get there, fk em

Fight back? They have tarrifs idiot. Why should they be surprised? It’s quite simple, drop theirs

To these idiots tarrifs are only bad when we do it. Me, it’s everyone that does it. Until they get there, fk em

Incredible press conference. Trump nailed it so Spot On. These 'Allies' have laughed at us for years. Our Globalist jerk leaders sold us out. Good on Trump for tellin it like it is. :thup:

Forum List

Back