G a s o l i n e

All drilling never stopped in the gulf and no producing well in the gulf was ever stopped either.

The op is a complete and utter lie.

It's all the pseudo-cons have. Just ignore the fact and repeat the lie.
I'm unclear:
You do or do not agree that NYC is asking for proof of a claim that that the person he responded to did not make?

I thought my statement was clear. I was not addressing the dust up you and NYC are having. Nor am I going to. That's between you two.

He has one of those nancy boy grudges against me because I made a monkey out of him once,
some pussies never get over it.

I'm unclear:
You do or do not agree that NYC is asking for proof of a claim that that the person he responded to did not make?

I thought my statement was clear. I was not addressing the dust up you and NYC are having. Nor am I going to. That's between you two.
Well then - your response to me was meaningless. Thank you.

It's true, I was still trying to stick with the lies of the OP.

You're welcome, anytime.

I'm unclear:

He has one of those nancy boy grudges against me because I made a monkey out of him once,

I figured it was something personal between you two.

What about the question I asked? It's bolded, for the aged.

Oil speculators operate overseas~ thus avoiding US regulations. I would agree to both parties working at creating legislation, that prevents those outside the industry, from reinvesting oil speculation dollars back into the market-
Bullshit. They operate on Wall Street.

You KNOW zilch! The oil speculation happens in "foreign exchange markets".

link

The problem could be resolved by disallowing the profits from oil speculation to be repatriated into domestic markets- I would make an exception for industry insiders- who need to profit from investment in order to maintain and grow business interests.

How about a link showing that all oil production in the Gulf was ever halted once by this President! It's just not true. Repeating lies is the only strategy for some of these folks.

We're dealing with 300 pounds of retard here. The rig count in the Gulf is up.

gulf-chart2.gif
Are you always this dishonest? That chart ends in 2010, the year of the BP oil spill and the moratorium on deepwater drilling.

Why isn't there pressure from the Right on Republican House members to eliminate oil speculation on Wall Street?

The House can actually do something about gas prices. The President Of The United States has no legislative power, no matter who is President.

Spoken like a moron that does not understand that commodity markets are global and not under control of USA legislative authority.

Yup. Apparantly Shumer and the Dems are on the right track here though. Hope the Reps jump on board.

STOP OIL SPECULATION NOW! at DickMorris.com
Thank you for that link. No matter where they are physically setting it up, it still being controlled by Wall Street.

It's 4.09 here....was 4.14 at the beginning of the week. This is the highest we've ever had it here!!! I'm glad i only drive about 2 miles to work!

Wish I was so lucky. I just started a new project and its about 35 miles away.

Sigh

Ya...my son drives an old Aerostar van gas hog and has to go about 35 miles one way. It really sucks!!
I had one of those and loved it. I did find out that if you're ever in a front end crash you can basically say goodbye to your legs. Consumer Reports did tests.

I'm unclear:

Ha!
I see you still suffer from delusions of adequacy
Its not -my- fault that you cannot admit when you're wrong.
:lol:

Oil speculators operate overseas~ thus avoiding US regulations. I would agree to both parties working at creating legislation, that prevents those outside the industry, from reinvesting oil speculation dollars back into the market-
Bullshit. They operate on Wall Street.

You KNOW zilch! The oil speculation happens in "foreign exchange markets".

link

The problem could be resolved by disallowing the profits from oil speculation to be repatriated into domestic markets- I would make an exception for industry insiders- who need to profit from investment in order to maintain and grow business interests.
it's still Wall Street. It still Goldman Sachs and the other financial houses.

Why are you being an asshole? What's the point of being an asshole?
Withoug assholes, there's be no place for you to stick your head. :dunno:

He said production, not drilling. You are asking him to prove a statement he didnt make.

If you havent figured this out yet, then you're a FAR larger whack than I ever thought.

You can drill 1,000,000,000 wells and not produce a single drop of oil.

Who the fuck is that stupid?
Apparently, you - and happily so.
So, Mr. Asshole Semantics, your position is that all oil production in the Gulf is currently stopped?
No, ms. head-in-ass...
-My- position is that you asked him to support a statement he did not make, were too stupid to realize that's what you were doing, and too petulant to admit you were wrong.

LOL, you're dumber than the whale that started this thread.
Says the pre-pubescent that needs to wipe the tears from her eyes, the snot from her nose, borrow a grain of intellectual honesty, and admit she was wrong.

Last edited:
I paid 3.67 yesterday. Cost 74 bucks to fill up. This morning I drove by the same station and it was 3.59!

So damn frustrating.
How much did it cost to fill up your tank in the summer of 2008, when Bush was president and gas was $4.00?

We are at $3.99 a gallon, when all the lefty nitwits claimed it was all Bush's fault, I was paying 3.89 a gallon.

I paid 3.67 yesterday. Cost 74 bucks to fill up. This morning I drove by the same station and it was 3.59!

So damn frustrating.
How much did it cost to fill up your tank in the summer of 2008, when Bush was president and gas was $4.00?

Nevermind gas was alot lower when Bush left office. YOU have a hard time with taking your lips off Obama's ass.

So damn frustrating.

Nevermind gas was alot lower when Bush left office. YOU have a hard time with taking your lips off Obama's ass.

Lips???
The whole tongue's up there...!!!

So damn frustrating.

Hey fuckstick: gas was a lot lower when Clinton left office. $1.09 in Florida and $0.99 in Georgia.

So Bush raised it 400%. Obama hasn't come close to that.

You really are a retard. :lol:

Hey fuckstick: gas was a lot lower when Clinton left office. $1.09 in Florida and $0.99 in Georgia.

So Bush raised it 400%. Obama hasn't come close to that.

You really are a retard. :lol:

Obama: ..."I can't do much about gas prices"...:eusa_whistle:

Really?

Son? Get your head out of yer ass.

Forum List

Back