Zone1 FYI: Warning Against Eating Poppy Seeds.

Warning for the military but concerns everybody who may need a defense tactic in court.
This has been true since I served. Try getting something relevant to anything, duck. Better yet, keep your nose in your own back yard.

The comments after the article are funny as shit.
The Pentagon reported.
That made Concerned A's comments funny to me!

I think that this fact on poppy seeds is going to be used by anyone being charged with drug use on related drugs.

Federal warnings are geared towards the lowest common denominator. Anybody in the security/defense/military arena who wasn't aware of that fact deserves a false positive reading.

The Pentagon reported.
That made Concerned A's comments funny to me!

I think that this fact on poppy seeds is going to be used by anyone being charged with drug use on related drugs.
Doesn't mean a thing duck. If you were informed, you would know that the military decriminalized drug possession and use penalties and have awarded general discharges for 50 years. Are you this uninformed about Canadian laws too?

It's a reasonable assumption that Biden's defense dept. has been covering it's ass accepting the lame excuse by drug addicts for testing positive for morphine by issuing a laughable memo about poppy seeds.

It's a reasonable assumption that Biden's defense dept. has been covering it's ass accepting the lame excuse by drug addicts for testing positive for morphine by issuing a laughable memo about poppy seeds.
Now you're getting the point. Any civilian in trouble on applicable drug use charges, will be able to use the poppy seeds excuse!

The conservatives' war on drugs just got nuked again!

Any civilian in trouble on applicable drug use charges, will be able to use the poppy seeds excuse!
Not will be able, duck. Always have been able. It is factual. Just because you didn't know it doesn't make it any less factual. Kind of like there being 3.785 liters in a US gallon. Do you remember that now?

Not will be able, duck. Always have been able. It is factual. Just because you didn't know it doesn't make it any less factual. Kind of like there being 3.785 liters in a US gallon. Do you remember that now?
There are 133.21345 ounces in a US gallon!

Uh oh!

Now you're getting the point. Any civilian in trouble on applicable drug use charges, will be able to use the poppy seeds excuse!

The conservatives' war on drugs just got nuked again!
Looks like the drugs are winning the war.

Overall, drug overdose deaths rose from 2019 to 2021 with more than 106,000 drug overdose deaths reported in 2021. Deaths involving synthetic opioids other than methadone (primarily fentanyl) continued to rise with 70,601 overdose deaths reported in 2021.Feb 9, 2023

Warning for the military but concerns everybody who may need a defense tactic in court.

Let me get this straight....you can cut your penis is off, have your boobs removed, call yourself the opposite gender, can call up our enemies and warn them if we are about to launch a strike on them, & are encouraged to take experimental drugs that cause stroke/heart attacks/drop dead syndrome...but you can't eat a poppy seed?!

:shok:

Let me get this straight....you can cut your penis is off, have your boobs removed, call yourself the opposite gender, can call up our enemies and warn them if we are about to launch a strike on them, & are encouraged to take experimental drugs that cause stroke/heart attacks/drop dead syndrome...but you can't eat a poppy seed?!

:shok:
Let me get this straight. You're mixed up that you think you can't eat poppy seeds?

There are 133.21345 ounces in a US gallon!

Uh oh!
Give it up, duck, you're a moron. There are 128 US ounces in a US Gallon. There are 3.785 liters in a US gallon. There are 153.72158981488 US ounces in an Imperial gallon and there are 160 Imperial ounces in an Imperial gallon. I don't expect you to understand any of this any more than you understand anything about US law or policy. So just STFU.

Give it up, duck, you're a moron. There are 128 US ounces in a US Gallon. There are 3.785 liters in a US gallon. There are 153.72158981488 US ounces in an Imperial gallon and there are 160 Imperial ounces in an Imperial gallon. I don't expect you to understand any of this any more than you understand anything about US law or policy. So just STFU.
Nope, but I'll help you with the arithmetic when you improve your manners. You have no more than six months to do so!

Everyone knew about the poppy seed dealio even back when I was a party hardy girl, and that was 147 years ago.

Forum List

Back