Further evidence that liberals don't care about the horrific tragedy of Sandy Hook

Get off it, loser. That reach you just made is not only offensive, but totally wrong.

It's not a reach - which is why you have nothing to dispute what I said and are left with nothing but personal attacks. The reality is, you guys kill more children in 1 year than all the guns have in the history of the planet.

You create genuine tragedies every day and think it's wonderful, but you pretend to be "outraged" at shootings so you can exploit it for gun control (ie like the little Nazi's you are - you want to control everything and everyone).

I've not killed one child in my life....true story.

And yet, tragically, you support people who do....

Your highly ignorant statement here is akin to someone applauding, supporting, and funding the Sand Hook shooter, and then claiming they have not pulled the trigger to kill one child in their life.... :cuckoo:

Planned Parenthood Reports Record Year for Abortions
And received $542M from the Fed gov't

In its latest annual report for fiscal year 2011 to 2012, Planned Parenthood reveals that it performed 333,964 abortions in 2011 - a record year for the organization.

According to annual reports, the organization performed 332,278 abortions in 2009, 329,445 in 2010, making the total number of abortions in three years to 995,687.

So the left proudly terminates a staggering 333,964 children, but pretends to be sooooo upset about 20 children....

Planned Parenthood reports record year for abortions | WashingtonExaminer.com
Those aren't humans....don't you know that? We cannot have people believing that embryos that will gestate into full human beings actually ARE human beings.

The primates won't have it.

Funny you folks don't have these "ethical" concerns about gun violence, in vitro fertilization, war, the death penalty, health care, pollution or a plethora of other issues that have direct impact on human life.

Funny that.

Let me get this straight - you're comparing creating life to terminating life?!? :rofl:

With each post, you're going further and further off the reservation....

Get off it, loser. That reach you just made is not only offensive, but totally wrong.

It's not a reach - which is why you have nothing to dispute what I said and are left with nothing but personal attacks. The reality is, you guys kill more children in 1 year than all the guns have in the history of the planet.

You create genuine tragedies every day and think it's wonderful, but you pretend to be "outraged" at shootings so you can exploit it for gun control (ie like the little Nazi's you are - you want to control everything and everyone).

Congratulations on the dumbest post so far this year! :clap2:

In other words, you just got completely owned. Since you're backed into a corner with nothing to dispute the facts I've provided, all you can do is scream "stupid!"... :lol:

Those aren't humans....don't you know that? We cannot have people believing that embryos that will gestate into full human beings actually ARE human beings.

The primates won't have it.

Funny you folks don't have these "ethical" concerns about gun violence, in vitro fertilization, war, the death penalty, health care, pollution or a plethora of other issues that have direct impact on human life.

Funny that.

The "death penalty"?!? :rofl:

Let me get this straight - you're comparing someone being justly punished for horrific crimes to innocent babies being murdered? :cuckoo:

Seriously Swallow, only you...

Shocking.

The faggot asks for a swallow.

And the clock strikes twelve.

Twice a day.

So Rottsucksdick..I am expecting that to happen again.

:D

Congratulations on the dumbest post so far this year! :clap2:

Now now..

The Year is still young.

How predictable. FOX runs a story about tax payer funding of Planned Parenthood and their water carriers bring it here almost immediately. This the third thread I've seen on the subject already.

Here's something FOX didn't tell you, information you COULD find on your own, if truth were important to you. Of course, it's not, so I'll have to do your leg work for you.

Taxpayer funds have been going to PP since 1970, when Richard Nixon signed the Family Planning Services and Population Research Act into law. It's been continued as a part of the HHS budget every year since, right on through the Reagan and both Bush administrations and through the years when the GOP controlled Congress. The Hyde Amendment, first passed in 1979 and re-passed every budget cycle since, prohibits the spending of federal tax dollars on abortion procedures.

No, I don't like it either and I don't like Planned Parenthood. However, to blame "liberals" for it just a damn outright lie, nothing more than a cheap smear job.

I'm sorry, are you under the impression that I believe everything Richard Nixon did is ok? :rofl:

See, unlike the idiot liberal dumbocrat (who pledges a very frightening Nazi-like allegiance to any and all things dumbocrat) we conservatives recognize and condemn bad decisions by representatives on our side of the aisle.

The reality is though, today (you know, what matters most - not 45 years ago) the GOP is looking to unfunded this asinine government program while the dumbocrats are fighting harder than ever to keep it going.

In 1970, we weren't $16.5 trillion in debt. Enough said...

Hmmmm. So, Ronald Reagan, G.W.H. Bush, G.W. Bush, Newt Gingrich, Mitch McConnell and every other Republican who ever voted for including payments to Planned Parenthood as a part of the HHS budget are liberals too?

Riiight. Being pro-choice, supporting the life of the mother, supporting Roe v. Wade = no sympathy for Sandy Hook victims.

:cuckoo:

1.) Why can't you call it what it is? Calling the murder of babies "pro-choice" would be like calling rape "pro-choice to have sex with who ever you want", child molestation "pro-choice to touch who you want", and assault "pro-choice to attack who you want". Trying to give warm, fuzzy names to acts of atrocity just PROVES that you know you're wrong. If you can't call it what it is, then maybe it's so horrific, you shouldn't be doing it....

2.) We ALL support the life of the mother, asshole - and you know it. I've never heard ANY conservative say a mother should have to die if the baby they are carrying is putting their life in jeopardy.

3.) Sadly, you don't understand how the United States government works. So allow me to explain it to you. We have 3 branches - the Executive, the Legislative, and the Judicial. The Judicial branch does not get to make law from the bench. Laws are made by the Legislative branch you dumb-ass. Congress has never created a law authorizing the murder of babies. Therefore, Roe vs. Wade is an unconstitutional joke. The Supreme Court is not authorized to create laws. Only Congress can do that. You'd know that if you hadn't dropped out of high school to smoke pot...

How predictable. FOX runs a story about tax payer funding of Planned Parenthood and their water carriers bring it here almost immediately. This the third thread I've seen on the subject already.

Here's something FOX didn't tell you, information you COULD find on your own, if truth were important to you. Of course, it's not, so I'll have to do your leg work for you.

Taxpayer funds have been going to PP since 1970, when Richard Nixon signed the Family Planning Services and Population Research Act into law. It's been continued as a part of the HHS budget every year since, right on through the Reagan and both Bush administrations and through the years when the GOP controlled Congress. The Hyde Amendment, first passed in 1979 and re-passed every budget cycle since, prohibits the spending of federal tax dollars on abortion procedures.

No, I don't like it either and I don't like Planned Parenthood. However, to blame "liberals" for it just a damn outright lie, nothing more than a cheap smear job.

I'm sorry, are you under the impression that I believe everything Richard Nixon did is ok? :rofl:

See, unlike the idiot liberal dumbocrat (who pledges a very frightening Nazi-like allegiance to any and all things dumbocrat) we conservatives recognize and condemn bad decisions by representatives on our side of the aisle.

The reality is though, today (you know, what matters most - not 45 years ago) the GOP is looking to unfunded this asinine government program while the dumbocrats are fighting harder than ever to keep it going.

In 1970, we weren't $16.5 trillion in debt. Enough said...

Hmmmm. So, Ronald Reagan, G.W.H. Bush, G.W. Bush, Newt Gingrich, Mitch McConnell and every other Republican who ever voted for including payments to Planned Parenthood as a part of the HHS budget are liberals too?

I talk about TODAY and you mention Ronald Reagan, who has been out of office for 25 years and dead for almost 9 years... :cuckoo:

For the record though, yes - GWB was one of the biggest liberals in U.S. history. If he had dumbocrat behind his name, you guys on the left would worship him like a God. He grew government (what you guys live for), he spent recklessly (what you guys live for), and he trampled on the Constitution to give more power to the federal government (what you guys live for). He's the ultimate dumbocrat. But you guys are so fucking stupid, because he had "GOP" after his name, you just assume you should hate him without knowing ANYTHING he did while in office.... :rofl:

Funny that.

Let me get this straight - you're comparing someone being justly punished for horrific crimes to innocent babies being murdered? :cuckoo:

Shocking.

Twice a day.

Sounds like someone is ultra embarrassed by their highly ignorant post being called out. And, as usual, has to turn to all of their homosexual fantasies to redirect the conversation away from their ignorance...

Not one penny of which was used for abortions. Of course you knew that, didn't you?

So, if you took out $542 million out of Planned Parenthood's budget, they would still perform just as many abortions?

I doubt it, as would any sane person.

Shocking.

Twice a day.

Sounds like someone is ultra embarrassed by their highly ignorant post being called out. And, as usual, has to turn to all of their homosexual fantasies to redirect the conversation away from their ignorance...

What the fuck are you talking about dunderhead?

AIDS eatin away at your already compromised gray matter?

When you ask for a "swallow" from a dude..that generally means you are a faggot Rottsucksdick.

By the way..jiz is bad for your teeth.

But you should know that by now.

Hence the "rot" thing.

This post is further evidence that the OP doesn't have a clue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back