The 2nd Amendment explained in one image....

I know....oftentimes that's exactly what I think.
I think of things besides this in my life but when I think of this I always know that it is so. That is the world the left wants.

The Democrats hate women with a fervor unimaginable in the world before and women chained in burkas is exactly what they want. Their support of Islam is far stronger than their support, for instance, of the LGBTQ community. They just use the LGBTQ people as puppets to march in their leftist struggle against Christianity and against the family so that they can destroy us and bring in burkas and chains. Their LGBTQ fools need to know that their best allies are actually conservatives and libertarians. While we won't let them indoctrinate or groom our children, we will still love our children if they choose that life. It's not the life we want for them but for our own children and the children of others, we will die fighting for their right (as adults) to choose for themselves. So, just like the statement you responded to, we can be sure that the left does want the burkas and a world where the LGBTQ types are all learning to fly off of buildings or swim with concret boots and where the women allowed to live are in chains and burkas.

Sorry, it's a bit of a drift from the subject of your reply but the main point I wanted to make is that it's not a thing I think about them; it's a thing I know.

Interesting. The shit we still learn. I had not even heard of this before.

Fascinating.
There's actually a good book about it.

The Fighting Bunch: The Battle of Athens and How World War II Veterans Won the Only Successful Armed Rebellion Since the Revolution Hardcover – November 3, 2020​

916aaZqukRL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Amazon product

Another good example of why we need the 2nd Amendment was the "Battle of Athens, Tennessee in 1946," when veterans rose up, armed themselves and fought against a corrupt government.
I never heard of that. Was the TVA involved?

Wow, that's a helluva story! I also learned Democrats have been involved in voter fraud for a lot longer than I thought. :(

Last edited:
I never heard of that. Was the TVA involved?

Wow, that's a helluva story! I also learned Democrats have been involved in voter fraud for a lot longer than I thought. :(

If I remember correctly the corrupt local government had seized the ballot boxes and refused an independent count. A bunch of WWII vets armed themselves and took back the ballot boxes by force.

This is what happens when Americans finally lose patience with corrupt governance.

Last edited:
I never have figured out why Tennessee people hate the TVA.

Another good example of why we need the 2nd Amendment was the "Battle of Athens, Tennessee in 1946," when veterans rose up, armed themselves and fought against a corrupt government.
The biggest problem being: they didn't string up the crooks from the nearest trees.

For all those irrational, anti-gun extremists who hate the 2nd Amendment....the guns civilized the world....they allowed the weak to overcome the strong...........

View attachment 8849112nd Am
It's not hard...." The people" obviously excluded the government. The right of " The people" not the right of the government. That's not an accident.

Tell you what..

When 40,000 people a year are murdered with hammers and screwdrivers, we can talk about controlling them.

As of now, the biggest threat to public safety is handguns
The biggest threat to mass killings is assault rifles
There aren't 40,000 gun murders per year. Can't you people be honest, for once?

Forum List

Back