Funny pics of Obama

Reids-Fantasy.gif

Moral_Equals_v1.gif

The only reason people are upset is because its Obama, and that's about all. Its sad really. Especially since in one thread, I read a while back when I lurked here some one posted an article about a group of black guys beating up a white guy. The Skin Heads were mentioned, as a group of whites who did the same thing. There was a member who implied this was not the case, yet got pissey when the evidence was posted. Jillian, Sallow, I respect your post here on the issue (if it matters) because as far as I have seen you have consistently called members out on what you perceive as racism. But some of the other appalled by this thread will say some crazy shit about Mexicans, Muslims, and Mormons, or stick up for the cowards who come right to the edge, but in the interest of preserving there rep, they dont come right out and say it. Sure, a racist is not cool, but a coward, or a person who is selectively offended in the interest of getting little stars by there user name is far worse.

Last edited:
The only reason people are upset is because its Obama, and that's about all. Its sad really. Especially since in one thread, I read a while back when I lurked here some one posted an article about a group of black guys beating up a white guy. The Skin Heads were mentioned, as a group of whites who did the same thing. There was a member who implied this was not the case, yet got pissey when the evidence was posted. Jillian, Sallow, I respect your post here on the issue (if it matters) because as far as I have seen you have consistently called members out on what you perceive as racism. But some of the other appalled by this thread will say some crazy shit about Mexicans, Muslims, and Mormons, or stick up for the cowards who come right to the edge, but in the interest of preserving there rep, they dont come right out and say it. Sure, a racist is not cool, but a coward, or a person who is selectively offended in the interest of getting little stars by there user name is far worse.
Dude, I think Obama is a bad, Bad, BAD president.

The reason I don't like this is because it's fucking racist.

And, this is not gratuitous labeling of racism for a partisan point; this is REAL racism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVew3rk9eFs]Lil Jon - Real Nigga Roll Call - YouTube[/ame]

the rap culture. where the bad ass word is used extensively. you've seen and heard plenty of it on TV/radio. tell me. how many times is the word used here???

I find it interesting how some people think racism or bigotry is a effect of a wing.

It's an effect of humanity.

I find it interesting how some people think racism or bigotry is a effect of a wing.

True. I would rep you for what you said, but I have to wait. There is a racism related to wings though. There are only two posters in this thread that I feel were truly offended , by the posters that were posted. Others have no issue with bashing any other race, and even go to great lengths to protect the closet racist on the boards here. I agree, there is very little use in the world for racist, but most who cry racism here are only offended because its there guy getting blasted. I find Clinton in a Nazi uniform offensive. I find Obama in a Nazi uniform offensive, but those get a pass, as do the attacks on Palin, Bush and the rest. Some of the photos posted were in bad taste, one I am shocked that its still up, but the rest are fair game in my opinion, and no worse then what you get on network TV.

I don't understand the faux "outrage". The Republican Party is 90% white and a quarter of those believe Obama is the "anti Christ". It's not a stretch to suppose 60 or 70% are racists and hate Obama simply because he's black. After all, Obama hasn't done anything radical.

Unless health care for American is radical.

Killing Bin Laden was radical.

Putting Americans to work is radical.

Building America's infrastructure is radical.

Coming from a political party that shout's "Let him die", applauds executions, is anti gay and anti women's rights and believe science is a "faith", those would certainly seem radical. I suspect the majority of Americans are finally seeing it is "they" who are "radical".

True. I would rep you for what you said, but I have to wait. There is a racism related to wings though. There are only two posters in this thread that I feel were truly offended , by the posters that were posted. Others have no issue with bashing any other race, and even go to great lengths to protect the closet racist on the boards here. I agree, there is very little use in the world for racist, but most who cry racism here are only offended because its there guy getting blasted. I find Clinton in a Nazi uniform offensive. I find Obama in a Nazi uniform offensive, but those get a pass, as do the attacks on Palin, Bush and the rest. Some of the photos posted were in bad taste, one I am shocked that its still up, but the rest are fair game in my opinion, and no worse then what you get on network TV.

I didn't say that wingers don't suffer the effects. Just that they don't gain the effect because they are wingers.

But because they are human. :)

The left are a bunch of fascist that wish to tell people what to think and use the power of the government to force people to do what they want. You can see it with there actions right here. Maybe some of these pictures are corny and racist, but they wish to use the iron fist of the government to stop people from thinking what they wish.

I will be honest, yes it's racist, but maybe some whites are sick and tired of having our communities destroyed in front of our faces. Maybe we're sick and tired of being called racist for expressing our selfs...You leftist like to talk about how you like to express your selfs and how you like to be different. My mom is a fucking leftist and has tons of idiots around her I grown up with.

Maybe I'm sick and tired of seeing my community destroyed by the third world.

Last edited:
I don't understand the faux "outrage". The Republican Party is 90% white and a quarter of those believe Obama is the "anti Christ". It's not a stretch to suppose 60 or 70% are racists and hate Obama simply because he's black. After all, Obama hasn't done anything radical.

Unless health care for American is radical.

Killing Bin Laden was radical.

Putting Americans to work is radical.

Building America's infrastructure is radical.

Coming from a political party that shout's "Let him die", applauds executions, is anti gay and anti women's rights and believe science is a "faith", those would certainly seem radical. I suspect the majority of Americans are finally seeing it is "they" who are "radical".

Well, you think whites shouldn't use our population(what is left of our majority) to control our own fucking nation? While you support blacks, Mexicans and everyone else using there populations to vote DEMOCRAT. You're the one trying to GENOCIDE THE WHITE POPULATION OF THIS COUNTRY, which was near 90 percent WHITE straight up to 1972. YOU'RE the one trying to destroy the former white culture of this country and are bluntly working to flood it with the third world that has shown to have far lower iq's and far higher crime rates. Maybe you're the traitor???? Ever thought of that?. Yes, the Republican party is largely white, but maybe some of us whites haven't been brain washed into wiping our self out.:eek: Your programs from first grade into college hasn't been able to completely wipe out something that is genetic...

Maybe some whites see that letting in a third world people have a effect on our communities. Maybe some of us don't like it. Ever wonder why there are so many whites making white flight, but not saying anything??? Well, maybe we don't wish to raise our children in the country that you're building for us.

You call me evil? While you work to force whites to destroy them self's and use the government to flood there first world nation with the third world. You use the words like racist to force anyone that would stand up against your white genocidal ways to back down.... You're a blood thirsty piece of shit.

I have nothing against jobs, infrastructure, but do believe that destroying ones nation is nothing short of treason. Seriously is that the America that you wish to live in???

Last edited:
your custom straight jacket is ready

are you of a like-mind of matthew?:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/usarmyretired.html#vmessage46730
Matthew
Like me...We're both white nationalist. We are fighting for the future of our race...We have a right to survive. If you think whites should go extict then you are welcome to go to hell dot com. WHITE POWER WORLD WIDE.

In what's wrong with someone standing up for there people? Blacks are cheered on to do it every day..In the schools, media, society...Coming from someone that wishes to flood our nation with the third world. It surely as hell doesn't surprise me that you have a double standard towards whites. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Onto another post below...Well, if you don't went to conserve ones own culture and people then what the fuck are you conserving? Did that go over the retards head?

YES I"M FIGHTING TO CONSERVE AMERICA"S WHITE CULTURE AND HERITAGE. Yes, I'm against immigration from the third world because I wish this country to remain number one with low crime, so I and my family can walk down the street at night. You leftist marxist are fucking trash.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back