Funny pics of Obama

What one person thinks is humor, another one may not consider such...O'well, which is life.

racist white trash isn't funny...

images

Last edited:
Matthew's images aren't funny. They're just racist shit.

Not funny and not clever.

At least they are not like the cowards who go right to the edge, but not quite over so they can be appalled when pictures like thees are posted. Sure, some of the pictures are in bad taste but none are any worse then Clinton in a Nazi uniform, or some of the other garbage on the internet, though, a couple were tasteless, none were that bad. I do think the one showing the boobs will get some one in trouble though. You cant take the message board crap to serious.

Last edited:

At least they are not like the cowards who do right to the edge, but not quite over so they can be appalled when pictures like thees are posted. Sure, some of the pictures are in bad taste but none are any worse then Clinton in a Nazi uniform, or some of the other garbage on the internet, though, a couple were tasteless, none were that bad. I do think the one showing the boobs will get some one in trouble though. You cant take the message board crap to serious.

The Hitler comparisons are beyond ignorant. But they are not on the same par in terms of venality and stupidity as the racist images of President Obama. Those attacks on him are not based on political disagreement. They are based on the fact that the man is black.

Pathetically stupid shit.

At least they are not like the cowards who do right to the edge, but not quite over so they can be appalled when pictures like thees are posted. Sure, some of the pictures are in bad taste but none are any worse then Clinton in a Nazi uniform, or some of the other garbage on the internet, though, a couple were tasteless, none were that bad. I do think the one showing the boobs will get some one in trouble though. You cant take the message board crap to serious.

The Hitler comparisons are beyond ignorant. But they are not on the same par in terms of venality and stupidity as the racist images of President Obama. Those attacks on him are not based on political disagreement. They are based on the fact that the man is black.

Sure, but the Hitler comparison is every bit as bad to some as the stereotypical pictures of Obama are. Hell, the man in your avatar was a pioneer in the field of non PC comedy, and was a true loss. And considering who the contributors to the thread are even a fairly new member such as my self knows what there getting into when we click on it. Sure, some are in bad taste, but some are funny as hell. As for them not being based on political disagreement, that is a razor thin line thees days. Lots of hateful shit is said on thees boards daily for no other reason then being a lib or con, gay or straight or what ever. I dont disrespect how you feel about it though, and see your point of view, it just is not mine.

Thees are my contributions to the thread. I dont mean them to be racist, and hope they get a snicker or two.

Attachments

• $images.jpg
    $images.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 94
  • $color_kale.jpg
    $color_kale.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 70

Sure, but the Hitler comparison is every bit as bad to some as the stereotypical pictures of Obama are. Hell, the man in your avatar was a pioneer in the field of non PC comedy, and was a true loss. And considering who the contributors to the thread are even a fairly new member such as my self knows what there getting into when we click on it. Sure, some are in bad taste, but some are funny as hell. As for them not being based on political disagreement, that is a razor thin line thees days. Lots of hateful shit is said on thees boards daily for no other reason then being a lib or con, gay or straight or what ever. I dont disrespect how you feel about it though, and see your point of view, it just is not mine.

Belushi (God rest his comedic soul) was a drug-addled liberal comedian. He did engage in non-PC humor for which I remain grateful and amused to this day. But he never (at least in his body of work) compared an American politician to Hitler. Nor did he use racist imagery to get a cheap laugh. Nor would it be fair to accuse him of having been a bigot.

This Board has more than plenty of its share of racists. And a lib racist is no better than a conservative racist. A black racist is no less stupid than a white racist or some La Raza hispanic racist.

I didn't post the racist ones that I could of...believe me. Mostly just funny attacks on obama. You people are the same people that would take away my right to speak my mind in a new york second if you had power. You people are the fascist.

I will admit that some of them are in poor taste, but well that is why I posted them.

Last edited:
I didn't post the racist ones that I could of...believe me. Mostly just funny attacks on obama. You people are the same people that would take away my right to speak my mind in a new york second if you had power. You people are the fascist.

I will admit that some of them are in poor taste, but well that is why I posted them.

You are a pontificating gasbag moron. You have every right to post your vile racist shit. You even have a right to imagine that those pictures are funny.

But they're not. And no. I don't intend to stop you from posting your vile shit. But I do intend to call shit on you when you wallow in it, you disgusting pig.

And no. Your racist images are not funny. They're just racist. Not the same thing, you scumbag.

You are a pontificating gasbag moron. You have every right to post your vile racist shit. You even have a right to imagine that those pictures are funny.

But they're not. And no. I don't intend to stop you from posting your vile shit. But I do intend to call shit on you when you wallow in it, you disgusting pig.

And no. Your racist images are not funny. They're just racist. Not the same thing, you scumbag.

Don't ever post in a immergation thread about how much you went to deport illegals out of this country. I will call you out. Do NOT ever bitch about europe becoming islamic pakistanie or negroid. I will call you out. DO NOT EVER, EVER bitch to me about your home town or your child's school turning into a third world crap hole in front of your eyes. You're a traitor to the advance first world society as you wish to destroy it as you stand with the globalist left. You can take your fucking treason and blow it out your fucking ass.:evil:

Last edited:
What the hell is this crap?

Right Wing Conservative America showing their true feelings.

Well, Maybe I and many other Americans don't wish to live with the population of a third world country(Let alone one that is here illegally). Maybe, just maybe we would rather not have to deal with the crime rate or the lowering of our living standard that they surely bring to our communities. Ever thought of that, while you pushed your Marxist "equality' up everyone ass. :evil:

Last edited:

Belushi (God rest his comedic soul) was a drug-addled liberal comedian. He did engage in non-PC humor for which I remain grateful and amused to this day. But he never (at least in his body of work) compared an American politician to Hitler. Nor did he use racist imagery to get a cheap laugh. Nor would it be fair to accuse him of having been a bigot.

This Board has more than plenty of its share of racists. And a lib racist is no better than a conservative racist. A black racist is no less stupid than a white racist or some La Raza hispanic racist.

He was FAR from a bigot as far as you or I are concerned, but I was watching SNL when I was a kid, and he was doing the Samurai divorce skit. My favorite one. But my Ma snapped off the TV and told me not to watch that bigoted asshole stereotyping a culture that different then his. So its a matter of perspective, although I will give you that some of the pictures were bad, but not as bad as some that get posted. Just watch an episode of south park or family guy. You get much the same type of thing.

your custom straight jacket is ready

Hilarious.

And the right wing wonders why anyone would think they are racist.

Heavens to betsy..perish the thought.

This is just good fun.

/sarcasm

:clap2: You do have your moments.

Can't rep you right now..but one is a comin'.

:lol:

Forum List

Back