Funny. i still hear Rush on the radio, daily

May 21, 2015
and it's not out of date recordings, either. i dont listen to the blowhard, but when I am surfing for music in my car ,I hear him. If he's "cooked', it seems to be working well for him.

and it's not out of date recordings, either. i dont listen to the blowhard, but when I am surfing for music in my car ,I hear him. If he's "cooked', it seems to be working well for him.

That's because, despite his sincere desire, this is still a free country.

yep, plenty of market for his talk, still, apparently. Radio stations dont pay for broadcasts that don't make them money.

Amazing, isn't it? He's still on everywhere in the country, despite his career being officially over. Go figure.

Yo, they have been trying for years to get Rush off the air, no chance, Right On, Right On, Right On!!!

"GTP"

no, they don't, either. Contracts can be broken and if the guy is REALLY "cooked' he won't be suing anyone about breech of contract.

no, they don't, either. Contracts can be broken and if the guy is REALLY "cooked' he won't be suing anyone about breech of contract.

"Contracts can be broken"? :uhh:
Have any idea what the function of a contract IS?

I don't know from "cooked", whatever that means, but I do know how a contract works, so I corrected you.

Last edited:
There are as many ways to break contracts as there are lies from JoeyB Dolezal re Rush's lack of advertisers.

And those ways cost money --- which is why it may not pay to break them --- which is why it's written that way.

There are as many ways to break contracts as there are lies from JoeyB Dolezal re Rush's lack of advertisers.

And those ways cost money --- which is why it may not pay to break them --- which is why it's written that way.
LOL...pogo doing an admirable job of acting all JoeyB in a follow the bouncing ball, contradict yourself sort of way.

Hey, fool, go reread your post #10.

LOL...pogo doing an admirable job of acting all JoeyB in a follow the bouncing ball, contradict yourself sort of way.

Hey, fool, go reread your post #10.

10 is consistent. Maybe you should read it.
What a concept.

Forum List

Back