Bucko Bill Is Gearing Up For Same Ol’ Same Ol’

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Last night Bill O’Reilly struck out again. He was trying to con conservatives into voting for the media’s presidential choice. Listen closely to the video:

Conservative are not losing ground as O’Reilly said in a superb example of newspeak. Indeed, conservatism is advancing on all fronts. Conservatives are no longer buying the death by inches ‘FOX contributor’ Karl Rove’s Republicans offer.

As far as this conservative is concerned, O’Reilly was saying “You’ll get Hillary if you do not vote for an establishment Republican."

Apparently, Bucko Bill cannot see that conservatism advanced more under Taqiyya the Liar than it did under RINOs in the Congress since the LBJ years. So logically, Hillary Clinton will give us more of the reaction to her repeating the same lies Taqiyya told; ending in conservatives being better off than they would be under media choices Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, John Kasich, and a few of the others I am probably overlooking.

As for me, I will not listen to the same stale rhetoric every Republican spouted for decades as they took part in everything Democrats did to the country. I might start listening to media ‘Republican’ wannabes tell me what they will not do. The very first thing to is NOT compromise on bipartisan legislation, and confirmation appointees send up for any job. It is time Democrats learn to compromise because they never compromised on anything the media proudly calls bipartisanship.

Donald Trump and Ted Cruz

O’Reilly gave The Donald short shrift in the final part of the video.

Donald Trump also tells us what he will do. The difference is that the things he says he will do also tells me the things he will not do. Clearly, he tells me what he will not in foreign policy when he tells me what he will do. Mexico is a good example of combining not doing something first in order to do something that is good for the country.

Basically, Ted Cruz’s stated policies give me the same good vibes about NOT doing the things liberals do by doing something that will first stop them. The Supreme Court is a good example. Notice the sarcasm on Megyn Kelly’s face in the serious part of the interview. The facial expression is one of the sneakiest tricks media mouths use to show contempt. Print journalists are nailed whenever use words to convey the same thing Kelly gets away with on television.

Frankly, overpaid experts will not agree with my take, but if I was a candidate my entire campaign would tell voters the things I promise not to do. I am not talking about “Read my lips. No new taxes.” type promises. I am talking about winning by not doing anything that ends in small defeats one poisonous bite at a time.

Finally, J. Scott Smart dropped his name in the entry box yesterday. In less than a day I can see that another media preference will get better treatment from media liberals than Trump and Cruz can expect in the months ahead.

Last edited:
I'm all for you, man. You make yourself loud and clear to the GOP leadership. Get all of your friends to do the same. Make it absolutely clear to them that if they aren't willing to do it your way, you are going to pack your bags and find a new party. Stand proud and don't compromise. Don't compromise at all.

Make it absolutely clear to them that if they aren't willing to do it your way, you are going to pack your bags and find a new party. Stand proud and don't compromise. Don't compromise at all.
To PratchettFan: That is exactly what I, and many others, did in 2008 and 2012. If Republicans stick conservatives with another stiff that Democrats pray for; conservatives are aiming for more of this:
conservatism advanced more under Taqiyya the Liar than it did under RINOs in the Congress since the LBJ years. So logically, Hillary Clinton will give us more of the reaction to her repeating the same lies Taqiyya told; ending in conservatives being better off than they would be under media choices Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, John Kasich, and a few of the others I am probably overlooking.

Make it absolutely clear to them that if they aren't willing to do it your way, you are going to pack your bags and find a new party. Stand proud and don't compromise. Don't compromise at all.
To PratchettFan: That is exactly what I, and many others, did in 2008 and 2012. If Republicans stick conservatives with another stiff that Democrats pray for; conservatives are aiming for more of this:
conservatism advanced more under Taqiyya the Liar than it did under RINOs in the Congress since the LBJ years. So logically, Hillary Clinton will give us more of the reaction to her repeating the same lies Taqiyya told; ending in conservatives being better off than they would be under media choices Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, John Kasich, and a few of the others I am probably overlooking.

I'm right behind you. Don't take it. In fact, I think you and the many others should just break off and form your own party that isn't controlled by these republican fat cats. Stand up for your principles and don't kowtow to the establishment. The republican party doesn't deserve you. I mean that sincerely.

Forum List

Back