Fulton County Judge Gives Green Light For Trump Georgia 2020 Election Case To Be Televised

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Sweet! Life just gets better and better.

It's the trial of the century, and we can all watch.

The Fulton County, Georgia, judge overseeing the sprawling 2020 election interference racketeering case against former President Donald Trump and 18 co-defendants says that all proceedings in his courtroom related to the case will be livestreamed and allowed to be televised.

Must-see TV!

Interesting:

Neither defense attorneys nor prosecutors appeared in court Thursday to oppose the news media’s request for cameras.

I wonder how long Defendant Donald will be able to maintain his scowl.

This is one of those 'be careful what you wish for' moments. The disparity of experience and ability between the local yokels and the best and brightest of the private sector on full display might not turn out how you folks think.
Exactly, the truth will be revealed when put into context, the OPoster will call a foul.

Best way to do it. If the charges turn out to be weak and flimsy then the left will see it firsthand. If the charges are legit and stick then MAGA world can't delve into their conspiracy theories (they will anyway, but nobody will care,)

The Fulton County, Georgia, judge overseeing the sprawling 2020 election interference racketeering case against former President Donald Trump and 18 co-defendants says that all proceedings in his courtroom related to the case will be livestreamed and allowed to be televised.

Must-see TV!

Interesting:

Neither defense attorneys nor prosecutors appeared in court Thursday to oppose the news media’s request for cameras.

I wonder how long Defendant Donald will be able to maintain his scowl.
I didn’t think it would be a good idea, but it does prevent defense attorneys from going out on the courthouse steps and lying about what went on, while the prosecution isn’t allowed to talk.

Funny how the next election is being interfered and tampered with buy accusing your opponent of interfering and tampering with an election. Leftists are masters of accusing others of their own crimes.
Did someone say "election interference"? Another talking point straight from Trump's ass to your mouth.

Let me show you what ACTUAL election interference looks like.

jan-6-3.jpg

jan-6-zip-ties.jpg

jan-6-6.jpg

andrew-clyde-6-jan.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

january-6-7.jpg

Full List of Trump Fake Electors in Each State And the Charges Against Them

FUCK AROUND, FIND OUT.

Trump’s lawyers aren't ambulance chasers and public defenders, the folks the local yokels usually deal with. Good luck!
O'rly? That must be why Trump's lawyers failed in 63 courts, even when the judges had been appointed by Trump!

Go ahead. Release the Kraken! :auiqs.jpg:

rudy-giuliani.jpg

I am so glad this is all about the rule of law, and not the democrats just playing politics. :rolleyes-41:
It is precisely about the rule of law.

Perjury, illegal fake electors, threatening election officials with prosecution if they didn't go along with his Big Lie.

It's all there in the indictment. You really should read it.

Forum List

Back