Fulton County Judge Gives Green Light For Trump Georgia 2020 Election Case To Be Televised

Let me show you some more election interference:

iu

And

2000 Mules?!? Seriously!? BWAA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

As for the pandemic, do NOT tell me you are one of the "plandemic" tards!

You know what did Trump in with respect to the pandemic?

The dumb shit was elected on third base and took credit for hitting a triple. Then when the first real crisis came along, he completely blew it off and continued his self-aggrandizing rally tour. His magical mind said it would just go away and he didn't need to do anything about it.

Then, when it became obvious to even this stupid fuck, he was shown how disinfectant is really good at cleaning surfaces of the virus. But the amazingly, profoundly idiotic dipshit thought we should try injecting people with it!

And then there's this stunning piece of logic from the stable genius: “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

The only "election interference" is that Donald Trump blasted his ignorance all over the airwaves for the whole world to see.

Sweet! Life just gets better and better.

It's the trial of the century, and we can all watch.

The Fulton County, Georgia, judge overseeing the sprawling 2020 election interference racketeering case against former President Donald Trump and 18 co-defendants says that all proceedings in his courtroom related to the case will be livestreamed and allowed to be televised.

Must-see TV!

Interesting:

Neither defense attorneys nor prosecutors appeared in court Thursday to oppose the news media’s request for cameras.

I wonder how long Defendant Donald will be able to maintain his scowl.
Lovely. Trump gets even more attention. :rolleyes:

Please don't feed the trolls.

To get good lawyers you have to pay. Trump doesn’t pay and they know it.
This isn't about money, it's about experience, training, and understanding the technical aspects that underpin the laws in question. The defense can make mistakes, the government can't. That's where training and experience come in. How many Fulton County prosecutors are Ivy League trained? How many of the defense teams are? This case isn't some TV drama, it's boring technical legalese. Good luck!

Funny how the next election is being interfered and tampered with buy accusing your opponent of interfering and tampering with an election. Leftists are masters of accusing others of their own crimes.
It's funny because one would have to be a drooling cultist to believe it.

Yeah, I know the feeling. That's how I felt before
Sonny Liston fought Cassius Clay when I was a Liston fan.
Except Cassius clay was a phenom, and trump is a criminal moron who has no defense.

So, like, if Clay had only one arm, a lobotomy, and a corner man he found at dollar general asking for donations.

Except Cassius clay was a phenom, and trump is a criminal moron who has no defense.

So, like, if Clay had only one arm, a lobotomy, and a corner man he found at dollar general asking for donations.
Sure hope all the wishful thinking pans out.

But I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing Dems playing along with Trump's script, giving him exactly what he wants and participating in the kayfabe.

Sure hope all the wishful thinking pans out.

But I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing Dems playing along with Trump's script, giving him exactly what he wants and participating in the kayfabe.
There is no wishful thinking. What there is is a mountain of evidence of criminal conspiracy. And apparently no cogent defense that anyone can imagine.

The wishful thinking I see is the Trump cult hoping to rig the jury pool.

There is no wishful thinking. What there is is a mountain of evidence of criminal conspiracy. And apparently no cogent defense that anyone can imagine.

The wishful thinking I see is the Trump cult hoping to rig the jury pool.
Well, we'll see soon enough. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong. But it looks like Dems are going to take a shit and fall back in it.

This is one of those 'be careful what you wish for' moments. The disparity of experience and ability between the local yokels and the best and brightest of the private sector on full display might not turn out how you folks think.
The 'best and brightest'? Trump has a reputation for being a difficult client that doesn't listen to counsel and doesn't pay his bills.

Best way to do it. If the charges turn out to be weak and flimsy then the left will see it firsthand. If the charges are legit and stick then MAGA world can't delve into their conspiracy theories (they will anyway, but nobody will care,)

MAGA world can't delve into their conspiracy theories

^ Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ^

Yes, MAGA world will definitely delve deeper in their conspiracies, like they have done time and time again - -when Trump and company has failed to offer a shred of evidence that Biden stole the election

do you see Trumpers apologizing to Ruby Freeman because of the "charges not being legit" -- Nope

Forum List

Back