Fulton County, Georgia Reveals 3,600 Ballots Were DUPLICATED

A comment on the video. An interesting take and most likely true.

There is a program called Fractual that can check and verify voter roll addresses in real time. It was developed by a team led by Jay Valentine. It has destroyed the lies of the state of Minnesota and caught 172,000 fake voters. It has also done many other states including Georgia. This is why two lawyers in the federal judge Amy Totenberg presiding trail over fake Georgia voters, have resigned from the case - experts say when lawyers do that it usually means they know their client is about to get caught in perjury and don't want to be connected in any way to a perjurious client. This is also why Trump is "strutting around the barnyard" and rightly so - he knows the 3600 bad voter registrations just announced in Fulton County are only the beginning. Be know Valentine's Fractual is ready to destroy Georgia's fake voter registration rolls as well. This kills Fanni's fake case.

You know where you can shove your fact check, hack?

Trump's a pain in the ass magpie.
Trump was cheated and no one is quitting until it is proven. Even though in the court of public opinion it has been proven. The number keeps growing of people who believe the election was stolen and there is nothing you can do but deny it.

These people just don't learn. Or won't.

If the light ever goes on for these people, they're really going to hate this guy.
You do not know shit about any sort of light. To say you do is an insult to thinking people. Hack.

Trump was cheated and no one is quitting until it is proven. Even though in the court of public opinion it has been proven. The number keeps growing of people who believe the election was stolen and there is nothing you can do but deny it.

The real question now becomes how far back does it go? How many primary races were rigged? How many Congressional races? Never mind 2020.... How about all the way back to 2008? I still think they rigged Sanders in California. This thing is a lot bigger than Just Trump.

Alas, just when we get our hopes up again, it turns out to be Trump blowing smoke up a dead dog's a-s.

I have no real hopes in this regard....I believe that the system is deeply corrupt and all parties have a hand in it. I am convinced that Sanders was treated thusly by his own party....

I have no real hopes in this regard....I believe that the system is deeply corrupt and all parties have a hand in it.
With all due respects to your understanding of the situation, I hear that as a partial stepping down from the original position of the cheating accusations.

I think you need to abandon the original position completely inasmuch as there was no cheating to a scale that could have changed the outcome. It was all baloney and it's a tragedy that a great country can fall victim to such a con.
I am convinced that Sanders was treated thusly by his own party....
As regarding their slipping Biden in being dishonest manipulation of the voters' preference, I would say that you got that right.

If you haven't read, "Trump on the Couch" by Justin Frank, then I think you're ready and capable of understanding the depth of the content.

All questions on Trump are answered!

Maybe Trump is right about a fixed election.
The 2020 presidential race is the least of my worries. I think fixed elections go back a decade or more and that many Democrats have been victimized by them also including Bernie Sanders.

Forum List

Back