Fulton County, Georgia Reveals 3,600 Ballots Were DUPLICATED

When do you GOP base fools figure out your propaganda and trump are total BS, an imaginary world? Poor America
I think your replied to the wrong poster. Election falsification is much more than simple propaganda It is a growing idea that continues to gather evidence as time goes by. It goes back at least 20 years in my opinion and I also believe many Democratic primaries have been taken that way.

With all due respects to your understanding of the situation, I hear that as a partial stepping down from the original position of the cheating accusations.

I think you need to abandon the original position completely inasmuch as there was no cheating to a scale that could have changed the outcome. It was all baloney and it's a tragedy that a great country can fall victim to such a con.

As regarding their slipping Biden in being dishonest manipulation of the voters' preference, I would say that you got that right.

If you haven't read, "Trump on the Couch" by Justin Frank, then I think you're ready and capable of understanding the depth of the content.

All questions on Trump are answered!
150,000 ballots and ballot images are missing. The Fulton county lawyers quit because they know they are going to lose and that would connect them to perjurers. The judge has delayed the proceedings but it will not change things. 150,000 fake ballots is massive fraud.

All you have to do is look around at work or your neighborhood. The only ones voting Biden were ANTIFA, STATES & FED workers, BLM and commee puke on this board (those who work for deep state on boards), some foreigners who don't know better yet.

The rabid LW vote has lost much Black, Brown supporters also. They were 58mil 2020 votes tops, less available now. The rest (17million) were manufactured votes (bad mail-in or machine rigging, or double votes+++) mostly in 4 big counties, But also CA, NY, ILL, NJ, WS, ORE........the usual std vote fraud always in place.

Considering Fulton county can not produce 150,000 ballots or images I am not to worried about it.
Well, I believe manufacturing ballots in GA was EXACTLY what Powell and the rest of the Trump D-Team were aiming for when they stole Coffee County's voting machine data and software.
In your constant braying about a "stolen" election in GA, did you ever ask yourself why the Kraken Slayer and her merry band of toads chose a county that Trump won handily to collect their voter fraud "evidence"??
I mean...he won that county. Why not choose a county that you believe is in dispute? :)

I think it's because they were hoping to duplicate ballots to find Trump his 11K votes. :auiqs.jpg:

With all due respects to your understanding of the situation, I hear that as a partial stepping down from the original position of the cheating accusations.

I think you need to abandon the original position completely inasmuch as there was no cheating to a scale that could have changed the outcome. It was all baloney and it's a tragedy that a great country can fall victim to such a con.

As regarding their slipping Biden in being dishonest manipulation of the voters' preference, I would say that you got that right.

If you haven't read, "Trump on the Couch" by Justin Frank, then I think you're ready and capable of understanding the depth of the content.

All questions on Trump are answered!

I've never really changed my position on the matter. My original opinion was based on mathematical analysis which indicates the presence of an algorithm. I create and deal with algorithms for the industry that I work in and I think I know one when I see one. I have very little admiration for any of the current candidates or past several presidents. The procession of absolute clowns that have occupied that office recently is an international embarrassment and yet we have done nothing to fix that problem in any real way.

There's no question in my mind after looking at the numbers and running valid statistical analyses that there was artificial tampering in the last 24 to 48 hours of the vote counting in the past presidential election. The real joke of it is that people expect that a different result for the nation and the economy would have been produced and that's something that I seriously doubt.

Jo

Well, I believe manufacturing ballots in GA was EXACTLY what Powell and the rest of the Trump D-Team were aiming for when they stole Coffee County's voting machine data and software.
In your constant braying about a "stolen" election in GA, did you ever ask yourself why the Kraken Slayer and her merry band of toads chose a county that Trump won handily to collect their voter fraud "evidence"??
I mean...he won that county. Why not choose a county that you believe is in dispute? :)

I think it's because they were hoping to duplicate ballots to find Trump his 11K votes. :auiqs.jpg:
The case is in court. Fulton county attorneys have quit. What does that tell you? It tells me there was massive fraud.

Systemic falsification plays no favorites especially when it's all tied together at the state level.
Looking in that county was as good as looking in any other county.

150,000 ballots and ballot images are missing. The Fulton county lawyers quit because they know they are going to lose and that would connect them to perjurers. The judge has delayed the proceedings but it will not change things. 150,000 fake ballots is massive fraud.
Stay with this one! It's the best evidence so far that the election was stolen by Biden.

Fwiw, I think that political power is a prerequisite for winning, but that doesn't come for either side until after the election.
Other than that, I just don't have a good feeling about Biden's chances on account of senility closing in on him. There's a big chance of him crashing and burning in front of an audience and that will end it for him. Half the Dem party is hoping for it to happen sooner, better than later.

However, a suitable Dem candidate will also end it for Trump too.

If you can act like a grownup, we can have a discussion. I'm offering you one chance and only one, on a hunch that you can do a lot better than your track record has shown.

I've never really changed my position on the matter. My original opinion was based on mathematical analysis which indicates the presence of an algorithm.
Tell me about this algorithm. The only one I have been able to imagine is the combined total number of ballots cast being too many. I can't buy that one.
I create and deal with algorithms for the industry that I work in and I think I know one when I see one. I have very little admiration for any of the current candidates or past several presidents. The procession of absolute clowns that have occupied that office recently is an international embarrassment and yet we have done nothing to fix that problem in any real way.
You're purposely getting off topic and away from the issue.
If the 2020 election was fixed to a point of making a difference then that's what you need to address. Your best evidence so far is the issue that Lastamender is on today. Do you have anything better?
There's no question in my mind after looking at the numbers and running valid statistical analyses that there was artificial tampering in the last 24 to 48 hours of the vote counting in the past presidential election.
And the other side's claim is that the late change in the numbers was expected. You won't find anybody more honest and objective on the question than me. Try me with your best shot. And to your credit, I don't think there is anybody on this board that is more capable than you of taking a shot at it.

If you don't value my opinion then walk away from it.
The real joke of it is that people expect that a different result for the nation and the economy would have been produced and that's something that I seriously doubt.

Jo

Tell me about this algorithm. The only one I have been able to imagine is the combined total number of ballots cast being too many. I can't buy that one.

You're purposely getting off topic and away from the issue.
If the 2020 election was fixed to a point of making a difference then that's what you need to address. Your best evidence so far is the issue that Lastamender is on today. Do you have anything better?

And the other side's claim is that the late change in the numbers was expected. You won't find anybody more honest and objective on the question than me. Try me with your best shot. And to your credit, I don't think there is anybody on this board that is more capable than you of taking a shot at it.

If you don't value my opinion then walk away from it.
There are only a few opinions here that I consider. Yours is one of them. I made a series of posts some time ago that included the numbers... Right now I have neither the energy or the inclination to dig them up. Suffice it to say that the pattern was there... That does not automatically make me correct and I'm fine with that.

Jo

There are only a few opinions here that I consider. Yours is one of them. I made a series of posts some time ago that included the numbers... Right now I have neither the energy or the inclination to dig them up. Suffice it to say that the pattern was there... That does not automatically make me correct and I'm fine with that.

Jo
I would only be interested if you thought you were correct.
If you can't find any reference to the pattern that convinced you, I guess we'll have to let it go for now.

Hmmm..so..you only need 7400 more to find the 11,000 that Trump asked for....three years ago. :auiqs.jpg:
Nahhh, the 3600 were from an audit that did not affect or change any of the actual certified election vote counts..... So they still need the 11,780 votes more, for trump to win.

iu

Trump was cheated and no one is quitting until it is proven. Even though in the court of public opinion it has been proven. The number keeps growing of people who believe the election was stolen and there is nothing you can do but deny it.
When they try to repeat it and think that a rubber stamp media propaganda campaign will work again, my, are they in for a surprise. The country is going to go totally lawless and they won't escape the consequences. NONE OF US WILL.

Evidence of massive fraud in the Democrat districts but yet nobody did a damn thing about it. The Democrats because they wanted the election stolen and the chickenshit Republicans because they were too cowardly to do the right thing.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Say goodbye to our once great Constitutional Republic. Say hello to the Banana Republic.

Forum List

Back