Question For Some Of Those Who Voted For Biden In 2020

If you voted for Biden in 2020 and are now worse off how do you plan to vote in 2024?

• Biden, Biden, he's my man

• I will vote for someone else but not Trump

• I will stay home and stream that day

• I am going to change my vote to Trump this time

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
If you are worse off now since Biden took office, could you still go out and vote for the man again? Or, would you just stay home and watch Gilligan's Island reruns? Or, would you go out and vote for someone else but not Trump? Or would you vote for Trump this time?

I will be voting for Biden again.

Because I'm pro democracy.

I will be voting for Biden again.

Because I'm pro democracy.
LOL. And if democracy voted in Trump & Co, you would think that democracy was gone, even though democracy would have voted them in. Think about it. By the way, are your worse off under Biden? Only those on the left who are worse off since Biden took office were supposed to respond and vote. If you are worse off, don't you need to think some more on this?

LOL. And if democracy voted in Trump & Co, you would think that democracy was gone, even though democracy would have voted them in. Think about it. By the way, are your worse off under Biden? Only those on the left who are worse off since Biden took office were supposed to respond and vote. If you are worse off, don't you need to think some more on this?
Trumps agenda is anti democratic and if we vote him in it will be the end of democracy. No, I'm not worse off under Biden and neither are you. It's time the lying stopped.

Trumps agenda is anti democratic and if we vote him in it will be the end of democracy. No, I'm not worse off under Biden and neither are you. It's time the lying stopped.
How could it be the end of democracy if democracy votes someone into office?

Watch what happens if trump gets elected.
I already know what happens with Democrats in charge. They take away first amendment rights, try taking away second amendment rights, try taking over media and social media, fire people from their jobs who wouldn't get vaccinated, weaponize law enforcement to go after their political enemies, and attempt vote suppression on a massive scale. Look what is happening to the black mayor of New York City. He criticized Joe Biden's immigration policies and now they are trying to railroad him by having one of their operatives claim sexual abuse.

I did not vote for Biden, I am far better off than I was in 2020. I am still not going to vote for Biden

I already know what happens with Democrats in charge. They take away first amendment rights, try taking away second amendment rights, try taking over media and social media, fire people from their jobs who wouldn't get vaccinated, weaponize law enforcement to go after their political enemies, and attempt vote suppression on a massive scale. Look what is happening to the black mayor of New York City. He criticized Joe Biden's immigration policies and now they are trying to railroad him by having one of their operatives claim sexual abuse.
Your side is taking away first amendment rights from non whites, the right to vote and a womans right to choose. Don't try that junk about Adams because it's a lie. The only first amendment riight you want is the ability to freely express hate and racism.

If you are worse off now since Biden took office, could you still go out and vote for the man again? Or, would you just stay home and watch Gilligan's Island reruns? Or, would you go out and vote for someone else but not Trump? Or would you vote for Trump this time?
NO "if' we are worse off. Statistics show it dramatically.

I am emboldened by Lousiana, that has such a godawful nasty stupid Democrat mayor and yet right there at the top they have Scalise, Johnson, Senator Kennedy. Hillary loved to mock such people but that was her downfall, wasn't it

1700868964022.png

Who's worse off?

Not me.

Are you?

I'm not worse off either. And the stats don't show anything these guys claim. If the economy is so bad, you re elect Biden who was part of rebuilding the economy after Bush 2.

Your side is taking away first amendment rights from non whites, the right to vote and a womans right to choose. Don't try that junk about Adams because it's a lie. The only first amendment riight you want is the ability to freely express hate and racism.
They have never taken away the right to vote for any black or anyone else. Anyone who is eligible to vote can vote. That's just a flat out lie.

Watch what happens if trump gets elected.
People will say some bad stuff about him. The same will happen if Biden wins. People will say some bad things about him. If someone out of the blue shows up and happens to become the best president the United States of America has ever seen, people will say some bad things about him.

Basically no matter what happens people will say bad things about the next president. That’s my guess. What do you think will happen if Trump wins? Surely you agree with me. People are bound to say bad things about him if he wins. Am I right?

Forum List

Back