Full Frontal Democracy

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That IS what you are getting with Donald Trump and THAT is what scares democrats. Not so much that he can do it but the FACT you might start thinking YOU can do it. See democrats WANT you to care one group of islamic savages is killing another group of islamic savages.

But what IF you didn't? What IF you just did not give a damn? So what if you sat down one day and thought to yourself "How does this effect me?" and decided you just DON'T care. It would mean YOU are thinking for YOURSELF and to hell with some third world country THOUSANDS of miles away.

What IF you were looking at the ILLEGAL immigration problem and decided they NEEDED to stay the hell home and fix their own damn country? What IF that same day you decided the 2nd was YOUR insurance policy to repair your broken government YOUR way?

The "elites"everybody talks about are easy to spot. WE call them the House the Senate and the Oval office. THOSE are your "elites". YOUR 2nd is designed to repair that when needed. What IF one day YOU decided you did NOT want anymore of ANY given group of people? NO law against it NONE. So you shut the borders and go about cleaning house of all the filth.

Full Frontal Democracy scares democrats BECAUSE it allows YOU to think to choose and to lead. It goes AGAINST everything they hold true. Democrats want to put ALL that trust in the hands of less then 1,000 people. Donald Trump wants to put that trust in the hands of MILLIONS of people.

Our country was NOT designed to be run by the 1,000. It WAS designed to be run by the PEOPLE millions or not. HIS plan is what the framers built FOR. Her plan is what the framers fought AGAINST.

Fury

I do care that several groups of Islamic savages are killing other more normal Muslims, Christians, and Jews but that doesn't mandate that I have to pay their way to come to America. Why can't we send food, medicine, tents, small arms, and liberals to them to help them out over there.

Why is it always all or nothing? Last time we went there to stop Saddam from killing his own people the Dems bitched. Now they demand we help but do it their way. Such bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Trump is tame. They aren't worried about him personally. They just want to hold on to the duopoly.

The GOP is in real danger of fizzling out. It happens every century or so, one of the two parties dies. The problem is, they are as batshit crazy as the economists and the israelis. They think they can extend their stay indefinitely.

That IS what you are getting with Donald Trump and THAT is what scares democrats. Not so much that he can do it but the FACT you might start thinking YOU can do it. See democrats WANT you to care one group of islamic savages is killing another group of islamic savages.

But what IF you didn't? What IF you just did not give a damn? So what if you sat down one day and thought to yourself "How does this effect me?" and decided you just DON'T care. It would mean YOU are thinking for YOURSELF and to hell with some third world country THOUSANDS of miles away.

What IF you were looking at the ILLEGAL immigration problem and decided they NEEDED to stay the hell home and fix their own damn country? What IF that same day you decided the 2nd was YOUR insurance policy to repair your broken government YOUR way?

The "elites"everybody talks about are easy to spot. WE call them the House the Senate and the Oval office. THOSE are your "elites". YOUR 2nd is designed to repair that when needed. What IF one day YOU decided you did NOT want anymore of ANY given group of people? NO law against it NONE. So you shut the borders and go about cleaning house of all the filth.

Full Frontal Democracy scares democrats BECAUSE it allows YOU to think to choose and to lead. It goes AGAINST everything they hold true. Democrats want to put ALL that trust in the hands of less then 1,000 people. Donald Trump wants to put that trust in the hands of MILLIONS of people.

Our country was NOT designed to be run by the 1,000. It WAS designed to be run by the PEOPLE millions or not. HIS plan is what the framers built FOR. Her plan is what the framers fought AGAINST.

Fury

Democracy is a government of the People. Trump has about 15% of the people with him at this point.

Forum List

Back