Democracy

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Anybody remember what that meant? When the government actually listened to the majority, (hence "DEMOCRACY") not demonizing them? WE, the PEOPLE do NOT want open borders or DEI or Trans day of recognition, China owns the democrats and THEY want this crap. Not the majority.

Anybody remember what that meant? When the government actually listened to the majority, (hence "DEMOCRACY") not demonizing them? WE, the PEOPLE do NOT want open borders or DEI or Trans day of recognition, China owns the democrats and THEY want this crap. Not the majority.
Don't be silly, Democrat 'Democracy' is for the "migrants" (aka illegal aliens) not American citizens.

Rove's rant...
Rove needs to STFU. The J6 protesters believed that the 2020 election was stolen, a legitimate concern based on the total number of votes cast being highly unusual....81m Biden votes my ass.
Rove is a "Never-Trumper", so he can go sit in the corner with the others.

1712309798693.png

On the issue of immigration the majority does not want our borders closed? You want open borders?
Teabaggers do, thanks to their dear leader.

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...​

1712313663591.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...

Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

Trump and his cult would rather WHINE about it, than do anything about it.
Your comment is living proof.
Never right and always wrong, Creepisus

Teabaggers do, thanks to their dear leader.

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...

View attachment 927483
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...
Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

Trump and his cult would rather WHINE about it, than do anything about it.
Your comment is living proof.
teabaggers, that is when a sack is in your mouth?

Rove needs to STFU. The J6 protesters believed that the 2020 election was stolen, a legitimate concern based on the total number of votes cast being highly unusual....81m Biden votes my ass.
Rove is a "Never-Trumper", so he can go sit in the corner with the others.

View attachment 927467
So when people vote in large numbers that indicates fraud???

On what planet?

Democracy is when the people get to vote on which corporate whores rule over them.

Forum List

Back