Can Obama be impeached for this? New move to bypass Congress on gun control

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I remember posters a few years back asking "well how much damage can he do in four years?".

And here we are. Any legals on USMB that can explain to me how he can go around Congress on the 2nd?

I hate this son of a bitch more and more every day. I am certain I am not alone.

"The president's advisers are close to finishing a proposal that would allow him to enact new gun control measures without congressional approval, a top White House official has revealed.

The recommendations will be ready 'in short order,' Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett said yesterday evening at a vigil to commemorate the Dec. 14, 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, that resulted in 27 deaths, including the gunman.

According to the Associated Press, Jarrett indicated that advisers had determined how the president could unilaterally expand background checks using his executive authority.

The White House would not comment on the effort today."

More at link on the evil asshole's plans.

Obama moving to bypass Congress on gun control, WH says

New move to bypass Congress on gun control as Obama demands tougher background checks WITHOUT a vote
  • The president's advisers are close to finishing a proposal that would allow him to enact new gun control measures without congressional approval
  • The presentation will be ready 'in short order,' a senior adviser said; he's looking to unilaterally expand background checks
  • The White House would not comment on the progress of the effort today
  • Obama wants Congress to pass legislation banning suspected terrorists from buying guns, but Republicans are blocking it

I remember posters a few years back asking "well how much damage can he do in four years?".

And here we are. Any legals on USMB that can explain to me how he can go around Congress on the 2nd?

I hate this son of a bitch more and more every day. I am certain I am not alone.

"The president's advisers are close to finishing a proposal that would allow him to enact new gun control measures without congressional approval, a top White House official has revealed.

The recommendations will be ready 'in short order,' Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett said yesterday evening at a vigil to commemorate the Dec. 14, 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, that resulted in 27 deaths, including the gunman.

According to the Associated Press, Jarrett indicated that advisers had determined how the president could unilaterally expand background checks using his executive authority.

New move to bypass Congress on gun control as Obama demands tougher background checks WITHOUT a vote
  • The president's advisers are close to finishing a proposal that would allow him to enact new gun control measures without congressional approval
  • The presentation will be ready 'in short order,' a senior adviser said; he's looking to unilaterally expand background checks
  • Obama wants Congress to pass legislation banning suspected terrorists from buying guns, but Republicans are blocking it
Of course, Obama can be impeached. Would he be found guilty is the question, and of more importance to the Republican party is how many voters would find the impeachment a wrongful act and vote accordingly.

Can Obama be impeached for announcing E. O. plans for gun control?

The answer is no - the President can't be impeached for saying something you don't like.

Impeachment without the votes to boot him would be a vain exercise.

Just tie him up for another year and be aggressive at exposing Democrat nonsense. Winning is everything now.

Impeachment is a political act, so yes Congress can impeach him because they have the votes in the House.

They don't in the Senate.

LMAO.gif

I don't mean to ridicule your thread TinyD, but you and I both know the meat muppet faggot could sodomize and strangle a 9 year old boy on the WH lawn and the media would blame the kid for seducing their messiah, the democrook party would claim the republicrats staged the video evidence, and the ghetto rats would threaten to burn the cities down.

I mean that too. If these assholes in this regime are ever held accountable it will be because a guy like Ted Cruz gets elected because it is quite clear the establishment protects itself.

Impeachment without the votes to boot him would be a vain exercise.

Just tie him up for another year and be aggressive at exposing Democrat nonsense. Winning is everything now.

Yep, there are roughly 250-270 million gun owners in America, that's a lot of people to alienate

:lol:

You can't possibly be delusional enough to believe that 85% of Americans are gun owners.

Which part is unconstitutional? What are the voices in your heads saying Obama is going do that he hasn't actually said he is going to do?

Of course, Obama can be impeached. Would he be found guilty is the question, and of more importance to the Republican party is how many voters would find the impeachment a wrongful act and vote accordingly.

So now that it turns out that, despite his lies, Obama did in fact block the deployment of support while Americans were under attack in the heat of battle, Obama should be impeached for treason.

Impeach, convict, execute. Congress has a duty on this.

I am a gun owner.

The percentage of Americans who own guns isn't more than 50%.

Bullshit.

Even most of the leftists pissing their panties own guns.

Like you, they just don't want enemies of the party to own guns.

You are welcome to believe whatever makes you feel better, it's no skin off my back.

Forum List

Back