Fueling electric vehicles cost $17 a gallon

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
But there is hope! :laughing0301:

OIP.pF_zP2soVgrCABggEBo6nQHaEe

democrats use "chick math".... they're not really very technical except they're sure that their stuttering shit clown has created 40 zillion new jobs and the age of consent should be 3....

Don’t ya just love subsidizing those yuppies who don’t need it

Wow, using thewashingtonexaminer.com is as good as the National Examiner.

:auiqs.jpg:

You dumbfuck sheep will believe anything rightwing propaganda puts in front of you.

Not apples to apples

This dishonest propaganda “study” factors in all sorts of extraneous costs… ignoring the fact that fossil fuel powered vehicles have extraneous costs as well.

The actual cost to EV owners is less than $2/ gall

Not apples to apples

This dishonest propaganda “study” factors in all sorts of extraneous costs… ignoring the fact that fossil fuel powered vehicles have extraneous costs as well.

How much do EV owners save per year on not having to do oil changes? Most people don't do their own oil changes (I always have, and still do), and I believe it's like $50 at SuperLube. If you're typical and drive 15,000 miles per year that's a $250 savings per year just on that alone.

Last year my wife and I drove from Central Florida to Ft Wayne Indiana to attend a funeral. We drove our Honda Pilot.

Our son, who lives in Atlanta, also drove up in his Tesla.

We both left Ft Wayne at the same time in the morning to come back. We were to drive to Atlanta to his home to spend the night.

We took two different routes because he needed access to the chargers but the mileage was about the same.

We got to Atlanta almost three hours earlier than him. The time difference had to do with charging.

We also compared cost. It was within a couple of dollars as it was for him to charge on the road as it was for us to buy gas.

I have yet to see grid math that works.

Can anyone show me, USING MATH, how a grid with only wind and solar will provide energy for the 300 million road vehicles in the US?

Show how much the grid will produce and how much the cars will consume.

Prove it will work. You people have such a hard on for it. Prove it works.

Not apples to apples

The cost to the environment is total destruction of ecosystems, soils, rivers, vegetation, aquifers. This is what happens during lithium extraction. I've seen it.

The cost to the environment is total destruction of ecosystems, soils, rivers, vegetation, aquifers. This is what happens during lithium extraction. I've seen it.
And what is the cost to the environment for gas driven cars???

Yep, the math does not work.

We will never power all motor vehicles, homes, commerical and industrial dwellings with wing and solar.

AINT FUCKING HAPPENING.

If you say it is, walk me through the math.

Forum List

Back