'Fuck You, Guns'

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
"We could've talked about it, oh, anytime in the past 13 years since Columbine, because there have been at least 31 school shootings in the U.S. since then. It's a waste of our time to keep listing all of the times we could've talked about it; it's easier just to say the time was then, the time is tomorrow, and the time is now.

Hey, White House: we know you're trying to be respectful, but respect doesn't mean shit to the dozens of families who just lost their little kids and loved ones. Respect them by starting the conversation right now. Start it tonight.

While we're talking politics: Fuck you, all of the politicians who received money from the NRA last election cycle. Check them out here! Memorize their names and remember that they're a massive part of the problem."

Read it and other pieces here: Fuck You, Guns

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...has-become-a-killing-field-2.html#post6498531

original.jpg

Another anti gun rant that fails to identify the solution to preventing crazy motherfuckers and dumb criminal thugs from breaking the law with a firearm.

Hint: Can't be done.

You can prepare yourself and your family as best you can, or you can cower in the corner of a gun free zone and call 911. Your choice.

Same old liberal cry to ban firearms. There are plenty of laws on the books to cover who can and who cannot legally have a firearm in their possession. Guns don't kill. The trigger has to be pulled for it to fire. The person pulling the trigger is the problem. If you will notice, reasonable, responsible people are not the ones doing all of this insane killing in the schools and elsewhere. Always seems to be some mentally ill person or an outright criminal.

Bullshit. Guns kill. In a nation awash with war weopons, these guns are now killing even little children. Three shootings so far this week.

Yes, we are going to have to control what kind of guns are on the streets, and who has them. And that is permitted under the Supreme Court rulings on the Second Amendment.

This whole tragedy has been so predictable. We refuse to treat or recognize our citizens that are mentally ill until they harm someone. We have easy access to assault weopons and high capacity pistols. And we have the people on the right wing glorifying violence. Look at the people that have guns in their avatars on this board. They are not the liberals, they are rightwingnuts.

Time to hold the wingnuts and the NRA accountable for the slaughter they have encouraged.

I happen to be a very responsible gun owner. A respected person in my community, and so far more intelligent than you there is no comparison..... But please carry on........

By the way, why is it that this happened in a Gun free zone?

There seems to be some inconsistencies when purchasing guns at a gun show or from individuals. One thing that could be done is a unified purchase procedure.

Tracking of violent or folks routinely suggesting violence, including mandatory reporting by mental health workers seems reasonable too.

I happen to be a very responsible gun owner. A respected person in my community, and so far more intelligent than you there is no comparison..... But please carry on........

By the way, why is it that this happened in a Gun free zone?

Dumb fuck. You really think that arming a five year old is a good idea?

No, you are part and parcel of what led to this situation. The flooding of our nation with war weopons has created a situation where any nutcase can easily get his hands on enough fire power to destroy multiple families dreams.

Yes, you and the NRA are accountable for this tragedy. You encourage the image of violence, glorify it. You claim that more and more guns is the answer, even as we have more and more tradgedies.

Enough is enough. Get the war guns off the streets. Recognize mental illness and help the people suffering from it irregardless of their ability to pay. The price that society pays for unrecognized mental illness is far to high.

I can't find where anyone suggested that guns should be banned. Ollie and Big Black Dog - please show me where that has been stated.

Meanwhile, this is not about gun control. Its about gun safety.

All the talk about rights leaves out the right we all have to be safe. Whether its our children at school or at a mall or church or driving down the street. We DO have the right to be safe.

Do I have the answer?

No.

But, I do know that its wrong to give up looking without ever trying. Just as its wrong to blame the victims and its wrong to hide behind the word "ban".

There seems to be some inconsistencies when purchasing guns at a gun show or from individuals. One thing that could be done is a unified purchase procedure.

Tracking of violent or folks routinely suggesting violence, including mandatory reporting by mental health workers seems reasonable too.

Require anyone that has a war weopon, AK 47, AR 15, to have the same permits as someone that has a fully automatic weopon. Same for high capacity pistols. If they are caught outside their homes with such weopons and no permit, the weopons are confiscated and destroyed, and they face prison time.

You store your gun irresponsibly, someone takes it and commits a crime, you own that crime.

Not just reporting. Treatment. Without consideration of the ability to pay for it. The cost to society for untreated mental illness far exceeds the cost of treating such people.

Bullshit. Guns kill. In a nation awash with war weopons, these guns are now killing even little children. Three shootings so far this week.

Yes, we are going to have to control what kind of guns are on the streets, and who has them. And that is permitted under the Supreme Court rulings on the Second Amendment.

This whole tragedy has been so predictable. We refuse to treat or recognize our citizens that are mentally ill until they harm someone. We have easy access to assault weopons and high capacity pistols. And we have the people on the right wing glorifying violence. Look at the people that have guns in their avatars on this board. They are not the liberals, they are rightwingnuts.

Time to hold the wingnuts and the NRA accountable for the slaughter they have encouraged.

Please tell us, with a link, just who it is that the NRA encouraged to go out and shoot anybody. Also what "wingnut" (sic). You are talking out of your ass and don't have any fact to back up what you are saying except your own misguided opinion.

You've already admitted that the Supreme Court has established via the US Constitution who can legally own and possess a firearm. You are trying to make gun ownership a political issue when it is not. You cannot control the behavior of mentally ill people or criminals. The laws of this country control who can own a firearm.

Require anyone that has a war weopon, AK 47, AR 15, to have the same permits as someone that has a fully automatic weopon. Same for high capacity pistols. If they are caught outside their homes with such weopons and no permit, the weopons are confiscated and destroyed, and they face prison time.

You store your gun irresponsibly, someone takes it and commits a crime, you own that crime.

Not just reporting. Treatment. Without consideration of the ability to pay for it. The cost to society for untreated mental illness far exceeds the cost of treating such people.

A well armed militia would have such weapons in a modern world. I don't think that is an acceptable interpretation of the Constitution. Do you suggest that peole have gun ranges in their homes? That sounds irresponsible. You need to follow what a reasonable and prudent person would do and nothing more.

I agree with the treatment idea. In the case of violent people it should be in a facility, not out patient.

"We could've talked about it, oh, anytime in the past 13 years since Columbine, because there have been at least 31 school shootings in the U.S. since then. It's a waste of our time to keep listing all of the times we could've talked about it; it's easier just to say the time was then, the time is tomorrow, and the time is now.

Hey, White House: we know you're trying to be respectful, but respect doesn't mean shit to the dozens of families who just lost their little kids and loved ones. Respect them by starting the conversation right now. Start it tonight.

While we're talking politics: Fuck you, all of the politicians who received money from the NRA last election cycle. Check them out here! Memorize their names and remember that they're a massive part of the problem."

Read it and other pieces here: Fuck You, Guns

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...has-become-a-killing-field-2.html#post6498531

original.jpg

The Disney types really come out of the woodwork when stuff like this happens. What I want to know is how do thse people navigate in the real world??:wtf::wtf::wtf: Indeed......these are the people who are most dangerous in society........those who think guns grow legs. These are the people who think "automatic weapons" are weapons that shoot themselves.:D:D

I will not give up my right to own firearms.......

No matter how many nutcases there are out there....

No one wants you to give up that right.

We just want to be more careful about who buys guns and who sells guns.

And do a better job keeping tabs on the mentally ill.

Forum List

Back