FUCK Comcast digital cable...

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Okay. I finally tried watching TV after the digital switch. I have Comcast.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but...I can't punch in Channel 2...nothing happens. If I push channel change down or up too fast I get hiccuped into the same channel. If I hold down the up or down button it scrolls too fast to know what I'm watching. I can't find my favorite channels.

I managed to watch an On Demand episode of The Office but I had to shut off the entire system afterward to be able to select another channel.

And since I can't punch in a channel number I'm stuck scrolling through 999 channels to get to the one I want.

What am I doing wrong, if anything?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but...I can't punch in Channel 2...nothing happens. If I push channel change down or up too fast I get hiccuped into the same channel. If I hold down the up or down button it scrolls too fast to know what I'm watching. I can't find my favorite channels.

I managed to watch an On Demand episode of The Office but I had to shut off the entire system afterward to be able to select another channel.

And since I can't punch in a channel number I'm stuck scrolling through 999 channels to get to the one I want.

Try punching buttons on the remote instead of your keyboard

Try punching buttons on the remote instead of your keyboard
I AM, dammit!

Enter the channel number manually or use the guide and choose the channel.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but...I can't punch in Channel 2...nothing happens. If I push channel change down or up too fast I get hiccuped into the same channel. I

What you know as channel 2 is probably no longer channel 2?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but...I can't punch in Channel 2...nothing happens. If I push channel change down or up too fast I get hiccuped into the same channel. I

What you know as channel 2 is probably no longer channel 2?
No, it is...I can scroll to it but I can't punch it in. :doubt: I've got to say this is WAY more annoying than uber-volume commercials...which I'm still getting.

Forum List

Back