Why Can't Comcast Be Shutdown and Charged With Treason?

Because they need the money...

Trump not ever doing it but always threatening and whining about it tells me "He Can't"

You not understanding the law tells me "you got not a single fucking clue."

Trump can't press charges for a criminal offense. Law enforcement has to do that. Trump can only sue for civil issues. Treason is not a civil violation.

Last edited:
You not understanding the law tells me "you got not a single fucking clue."

Trump can't press charges for a criminal offense. Law enforcement has to do that. Trump can only sue for civil issues. Treason is not a civil violation.
Trump is the one who is making the claim you moron.....and yes, he doesn't have a clue...

Also, he hasn't sued either.....he can sue right now if he wants to, why hasn't he?

Dominion sued Fox and won 787 million.....so why is Trump so much of a weak bitch that all he can do is whine and lie about it?

He's just playing the bad guy wrestler - the "heel", in wrestling terms. A troll. He'll say anything that provokes people, with little regard for the actual issue.

The problem is the morons who follow him. Trump might not be a fascist, but many of his fans are, and they're shining up their jackboots.
Trump would proudly be fascist if it means someone will love him

You’re in full babble mode.
Still waiting for you folks to explain to me why Trump said Comcast should be tried for treason but he didn't do it

What is the treason Comcast was supposed to have committed?

And why is Trump so much of a pussy that he hasn't even so much as sued Comcast?

Until you can answer one of those questions, SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP

Why can't a president shut down a media company and have them charged and executed for treason? Aren't corporations people? If so, then it can be charged for treason and everyone who played a role in that treason can be executed. If Biden could order the DOJ to attack Fox News by forcing it to be sued by Dominion and pay 800 million dollars; then why can't Trump shut down Comcast?
There is so much wrong with what you said, I don't know where to start.

If Biden could order the DOJ to attack Fox News by forcing it to be sued by Dominion and pay 800 million dollars...

All I can say is WOW !!!

Still waiting for you folks to explain to me why Trump said Comcast should be tried for treason but he didn't do it
Not what he said.
What is the treason Comcast was supposed to have committed?
Again, your idiotic question assumes a fact not in evidence. They conceivably could commit treason. But that doesn’t mean they have.
And why is Trump so much of a pussy that he hasn't even so much as sued Comcast?
Have you ever heard of “standing?”
Until you can answer one of those questions, SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP
Suck a bag of moldy diseased old cocks.
Your “questions” are as retarded as you are. So go fuck yourself ! :fu:

Again, your idiotic question assumes a fact not in evidence. They conceivably could commit treason. But that doesn’t mean they have.
And what evidence exists that they have committed treason to warrant an investigation into it?

He is laying out his policy aims if he gets elected. The next 4 years will be a vengeance tour. if he can stay out of jail.
Trump has already announced, if elected, he will commit impeachable offenses. Like using the DOJ for political vengeance. Using his pardon power to protect people who listened to his call to overthrow the government.

First you investigate and then you charge with treason. Why do lefties always get it backwards?
He sounds pretty fascist to be threatening people with bullshit investigations because they engage in speech he doesn't like.

Forum List

Back