Ft Hood: What did Obama Know and When did he Know it?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Congressional Committee asking Obama to come clean with the American people on this. It seems "the Obama administration has been withholding “critical information” on the Fort Hood murders allegedly committed by Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan"

Not good.

Intel Committee Republican Says Administration is Withholding Information on Fort Hood Attack, Demands Preservation of Documents for Possible Congressional Probe
Monday, November 09, 2009
By Christopher Neefus

Spc. Ryan Howard of Niles, Mich., right and Spc. David Straub of Ardmore, Okla. wait for news of fellow soldiers while waiting at the gate of the Army base after a shooting at Fort Hood, Texas, Thursday, Nov. 5, 2009. (AP Photo)
(CNSNews.com) – Rep. Pete Hoekstra (R-Mich.), the ranking Republican on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said Monday that the Obama administration has been withholding “critical information” on the Fort Hood murders allegedly committed by Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan.

CNSNews.com - Intel Committee Republican Says Administration is Withholding Information on Fort Hood Attack, Demands Preservation of Documents for Possible Congressional Probe

The Hussein will do anything to protect Islamofascists.

Last edited:
They're probably hiding the fact that Hoekstra twittered more security breaches.

Why this asshole has any connection to Intelligence is a mystery.

It hasn't even been a week since the shootings. and maybe they might be conducting an investigation and don't want the loons running with only half truths.

It hasn't even been a week since the shootings. and maybe they might be conducting an investigation and don't want the loons running with only half truths.
More than likely the guy is full of shit and just trying to use a tragedy to score cheap political points.

More than likely the guy is full of shit and just trying to use a tragedy to score cheap political points.

demoncwats have vast experience with cheap political points, I'll hand em that.

demoncwats have vast experience with cheap political points, I'll hand em that.

Coming from USMB's cheap political point scoring champion ....

Congressional Committee asking Obama to come clean with the American people on this. It seems "the Obama administration has been withholding “critical information” on the Fort Hood murders allegedly committed by Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan"

Not good.

Intel Committee Republican Says Administration is Withholding Information on Fort Hood Attack, Demands Preservation of Documents for Possible Congressional Probe
Monday, November 09, 2009
By Christopher Neefus

Spc. Ryan Howard of Niles, Mich., right and Spc. David Straub of Ardmore, Okla. wait for news of fellow soldiers while waiting at the gate of the Army base after a shooting at Fort Hood, Texas, Thursday, Nov. 5, 2009. (AP Photo)
(CNSNews.com) – Rep. Pete Hoekstra (R-Mich.), the ranking Republican on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said Monday that the Obama administration has been withholding “critical information” on the Fort Hood murders allegedly committed by Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan.

CNSNews.com - Intel Committee Republican Says Administration is Withholding Information on Fort Hood Attack, Demands Preservation of Documents for Possible Congressional Probe

So Hoekstra wants to "gather" information for a congressional hearing, thereby stifling an immediate formal investigation by the Pentagon, in particular the U.S. Army, and Homeland Security in their efforts to prosecute this guy. Nice. When is that idiot up for reelection?

They're probably hiding the fact that Hoekstra twittered more security breaches.

Why this asshole has any connection to Intelligence is a mystery.

Peter I-Heart-Big-Oil Hoekstra is truly a moron. Always has been.

well, they failed with that one.

Indeed. I knew it was only a matter of time before there was a serious try at tying Obama to this shooting.

well wait some guy on the news blamed Bush.....

Bush can't be blamed directly, but I don't think the FBI and the CIA are even to this day sharing information as was demanded by the 911 Commission after the intelligence FUBAR prior to the attacks. They continue to one-up each other by omission of information. Remember that whole let's blame Jamie Gorrelick thing?

You people have some serious fucking problems.

I mean, I've had a few conspiracy theories in my life, but you all will politicize ANYTHING.

The president went and visited the site of a terrorist incident and paid his respects, just like a President is supposed to do.

So why don't you shut the fuck up and have some God Damn respect for the dead?

So long as it doesn't involve excusing the killer and the people who saw the signs and ignored them.

Forum List

Back