Confidence in Obama slips more, poll shows

Maybe we can blame Bush, who's in? How's that stimulus rip-off working out for ya???

If anyone could possibly suck worse than a Republican, it's a Democrat.

Anyone know any Republican government workers besides the military???? I don't. They don't exist.

One and done much? Just pray they don't destroy us too much before next election. Can we bring Bush and Cheney back? Geezus H. Christ.

Now ... I'm about to type something you will want to jump on, but read it carefully. ;)

Hate to say it, but look at how Bush got two terms. People are easily fooled by slogans and mottos ... like "Mission Accomplished" or the new one "Change" ... same tactic, just two different faces ... and sadly same goals. This is the new America ... 30 second thoughts ... ad spots for who they will vote on ... images on the TV ... "friends" on Facebook ... Twitter updates ... almost no genuine thought. This is why we need to speak out against not just the president, but the politicians as a whole, all of them. Get people to start asking "why the fuck did I vote for him"? The ones who ask that question have a chance, no matter who they did vote for, from the moment they ask that question they are on the right track. Vote for the "nobody" ... the least wealthy ... the least popular ... the least aired person you agree with ... because of their lack of fame and fortune, these "nobodies" are the least corrupted.

*jumps off soap box* Booooosh! :lol:

Now ... I'm about to type something you will want to jump on, but read it carefully. ;)

Hate to say it, but look at how Bush got two terms. People are easily fooled by slogans and mottos ... like "Mission Accomplished" or the new one "Change" ... same tactic, just two different faces ... and sadly same goals. This is the new America ... 30 second thoughts ... ad spots for who they will vote on ... images on the TV ... "friends" on Facebook ... Twitter updates ... almost no genuine thought. This is why we need to speak out against not just the president, but the politicians as a whole, all of them. Get people to start asking "why the fuck did I vote for him"? The ones who ask that question have a chance, no matter who they did vote for, from the moment they ask that question they are on the right track. Vote for the "nobody" ... the least wealthy ... the least popular ... the least aired person you agree with ... because of their lack of fame and fortune, these "nobodies" are the least corrupted.

The least campaign wealthy or the least personally wealthy?

The least campaign wealthy or the least personally wealthy?

Personal wealth is the important factor, but each election the line between the two blurs more and more, so it needs to be soon. ;)

Looks like it is going to be realclearpolitics polls or total denial. I give it til January. Some of you might want to call them with your phone numbers.

Last edited:

Bush got 2 terms because the idiot Democrats ran the only guy in America that could lose to him, Kerry. I mean come on, first he lies about where he was in Vietnam, salutes on National TV and says reporting for Duty and had to hire his former crew to lie for him.

Forum List

Back