Ft. Hood: Terror Attack on US Soil?

Was the Ft. Hood attack a "terror attack" on US soil?

• Yes, there was probably a conspiracy based on his contacts

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • No, he was obviously a lone nut

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Need more info to decide

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Who thinks that the Ft. Hood killings qualifies as a terror attack on US soil?

Once his motives are known we will find out. There is still no connection to an outside terrorist organization helping to plan this.
It may be an individually planned terrorist attack

We will see

Only if every other multiple shooting is classified as a terror attack also.

It depends on the religion of the shooter you see. If he is christian and a nut, he is a nut...if he is muslim and a nut, he is a terrorist.

Well, at least according to fox.

Last edited:
I think it does qualify as a terrorist attack. Even though the Major was or seems to have been working alone, the attack was made to advance his radical religion beliefs against unarmed helpless victims.

The term “terrorism” means premeditated, politically or Reliegion motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets.

The troops were unarmed and were not in a combat situation.

Once his motives are known we will find out. There is still no connection to an outside terrorist organization helping to plan this.

We will see

Similar to the LAX shooter that the Israeli guard shot?

We will see

Or the Von Braun guy at the Holocaust Museum.

We will see

Maj. Hassan created a slide pak before his attack that *clearly* demonstrates his motives.

Please review the deck (ALL of it, and it is about 50 slides, quite lengthy and a *lot* of material....).

Pay special attention to the last 20-30 slides. THOSE slides clearly state his motives.

Hasan on Islam - washingtonpost.com

Maj. Hassan is an Islamic Terrorist. Period.

Only if every other multiple shooting is classified as a terror attack also.

It depends on the religion of the shooter you see. If he is christian and a nut, he is a nut...if he is muslim and a nut, he is a terrorist. Well, at least according to fox.

Off the muslim apologist gullibility chart....even nuts wouldn't shoot a pregnant woman....then again the FBI sniper shot Mrs. Weaver holding an infant....

At 0.8% of the population you wouldn't think that muslims had so many "nuts". Like the LAX shooter, the kid who flew a piper into a building, the FT. Worth guy trying to blow buildings up, the Buffalo crew, the NJ crew planning a base attack, Mohammd/Malvo (Farakkhan's personal bodyguard), embedded muslims shooting our guys in the back, etc.

Math seems to disprove your apologist theory.

Do I think it was a terror attack, maybe. Do I think he acted alone? Yes
I really doubt he acted on the orders of an islamic terrorist group but that is my opinion and I don't have all the facts like everyone else.

... waving from the back of the room ...

I do! I absolutely think this qualifies as an act of terror on US soil under the watch of the very liberal, very politically correct Barack Obama.

We will see

Or the Von Braun guy at the Holocaust Museum.

and we didn't see people asking questions about the fact he had lived in northern Idaho with aryans for a period of time. They just excepted he acted alone.

Last edited:

We will see

Maj. Hassan created a slide pak before his attack that *clearly* demonstrates his motives.

Please review the deck (ALL of it, and it is about 50 slides, quite lengthy and a *lot* of material....).

Pay special attention to the last 20-30 slides. THOSE slides clearly state his motives.

Slides 2, 14, and 15 clearly point out the purpose of his presentation.

We will see

Slides 2, 14, and 15 clearly point out the purpose of his presentation.

I'm not discussing the purpose of his presentation.

I am discussing his motives for the "adverse event" he created last week that took the lives of 13 innocent Americans, and injured nearly 30 other innocent Americans.

There's a difference between the purpose of his presentation and the motives for his so-called "adverse event".

I know you're busy, but try to keep up, Emma.

Obviously a terrorist attack on US soil. The dog was obviously influenced by his religious "leaders" (you know, the self-righteous cowards that encourage others to go out and sacrifice themselves).

No need for a poll.

Radical Islam wins again...13 good men dead, scores wounded...thanks to political correctness and blatant STUPIDITY on the part of our liberalized government.

Forum List

Back