Ft. Hood: Terror Attack on US Soil?

Was the Ft. Hood attack a "terror attack" on US soil?

• Yes, there was probably a conspiracy based on his contacts

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • No, he was obviously a lone nut

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Need more info to decide

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Obviously a terrorist attack on US soil. The dog was obviously influenced by his religious "leaders" (you know, the self-righteous cowards that encourage others to go out and sacrifice themselves).

No need for a poll.

Radical Islam wins again...13 good men dead, scores wounded...thanks to political correctness and blatant STUPIDITY on the part of our liberalized government.

Not 13 good men dead, I think there were five women and one was pregnant. Says a lot for the character of muslims.

I think it does qualify as a terrorist attack. Even though the Major was or seems to have been working alone, the attack was made to advance his radical religion beliefs against unarmed helpless victims.

The term “terrorism” means premeditated, politically or Reliegion motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets.

The troops were unarmed and were not in a combat situation.

Kind of like the guy who sot the abortion doc. Wasn't he a crazy Christian terrorist by your definition?

Last edited:
Not 13 good men dead, I think there were five women and one was pregnant. Says a lot for the character of muslims.

It speaks only about the perpetrator's character.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children.

-Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 258​

Obviously a terrorist attack on US soil. The dog was obviously influenced by his religious "leaders" (you know, the self-righteous cowards that encourage others to go out and sacrifice themselves).

No need for a poll.

Radical Islam wins again...13 good men dead, scores wounded...thanks to political correctness and blatant STUPIDITY on the part of our liberalized government.

i agree about the parts of your statement that i bolded......and it was Domestic Terrorism...

Maj. Hassan created a slide pak before his attack that *clearly* demonstrates his motives.

Please review the deck (ALL of it, and it is about 50 slides, quite lengthy and a *lot* of material....).

Pay special attention to the last 20-30 slides. THOSE slides clearly state his motives.

Slides 2, 14, and 15 clearly point out the purpose of his presentation.

I'm not discussing the purpose of his presentation.

I am discussing his motives for the "adverse event" he created last week that took the lives of 13 innocent Americans, and injured nearly 30 other innocent Americans.

There's a difference between the purpose of his presentation and the motives for his so-called "adverse event".

I know you're busy, but try to keep up, Emma.

No..you were discussion his presentation. That would...to intelligent people...include the purpose of said presentation. Or are you now backpedaling or moving your own goal posts here?

No need for a poll.

Yes...as we know these truths from your posts:

1) all muslims are terrorists

2) no one but muslims are terrorists

3) no one but muslims shoot women

4) and you don't want people in your family enlisting and this excuse serves as good as any

It speaks only about the perpetrator's character.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children.

-Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 258​

Saying that muslims are forbidden from killing women and children after one killed 5 women simply proves that they simply can't be trusted. I wouldn't want any in my unit. Thanks but no thanks.

Who thinks that the Ft. Hood killings qualifies as a terror attack on US soil?

Once his motives are known we will find out. There is still no connection to an outside terrorist organization helping to plan this.
It may be an individually planned terrorist attack

We will see

The thing about terrorism is the fact that they don't have to be organized to be terrorists. They are able to operate under the radar because they recruit individual nutcases, who go out and act independently. For example, ALF lunatics who torch things.

It's a terrorist act. It was meant to instill terror, and targeted innocents.

Agreed.
There's little doubt that this was a terror attack.
Anyone who says otherwise is trying to sell you something cozy and dangerous.

Who thinks that the Ft. Hood killings qualifies as a terror attack on US soil?

Once his motives are known we will find out. There is still no connection to an outside terrorist organization helping to plan this.
It may be an individually planned terrorist attack

We will see

The thing about terrorism is the fact that they don't have to be organized to be terrorists. They are able to operate under the radar because they recruit individual nutcases, who go out and act independently. For example, ALF lunatics who torch things.

It's a terrorist act. It was meant to instill terror, and targeted innocents.

It's exactly what it was. Whether he acted alone or by design? The intent was clear with known tactics by these Islamists. Too many want to bury thier heads in the sand while their asses are still exposed in the air.

Either way? They'll get shot. It's just one way only slows the enevitable.

I will NOT vote in the POLL.

Last edited:
Let's not jump to conclusions, it's not like Hasan was a Republican, or listened to Glenn beck, or ran AIG, or was a secured Chrysler creditor, or was a lawyer for the Bush Justice Department, or woked for an Insurance company, or outed Val Plame.

Kind of like the guy who sot the abortion doc. Wasn't he a crazy Christian terrorist by your definition?

domestic terrorism....

How about a simple murder?
(Terrorism implies a conspiracy and more than a "lone nut")

conspiracy to do what?.....Gangs are Domestic Terrorists.....the Enviro assholes who destroy things are domestic terrorist.....and this jerk thought about doing what he did and apparently based it on his religion....and acted....hence terrorism....will they call it a "hate crime?"....there was plenty of hate from Hasan.....

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Need more info, Just for the fact of the matter is that they said he was part of investigation into someone else. But had no infomation. To man at the moment its just another sad random shooting.

Need more info, Just for the fact of the matter is that they said he was part of investigation into someone else. But had no infomation. To man at the moment its just another sad random shooting.

...and I'll take some of what Critter is having.
What is it about ideologically motivated violence you don't get ?
Random shooting ? Then why at Hood ? Why not in Killeen or Harker Heights ?
Do you smell what you are shoveling ?

domestic terrorism....

How about a simple murder?
(Terrorism implies a conspiracy and more than a "lone nut")

conspiracy to do what?.....Gangs are Domestic Terrorists.....the Enviro assholes who destroy things are domestic terrorist.....and this jerk thought about doing what he did and apparently based it on his religion....and acted....hence terrorism....will they call it a "hate crime?"....there was plenty of hate from Hasan.....

No sooner had the gunshots from the Fort Hood shooting stopped echoing than conservatives started trying to score political points off the tragedy. Their first move is to label the attack at Fort Hood as terrorism. Why? So they can say there was a terrorist attack during President Obama's watch. Having been unable to keep this country safe during their watch, they are now willing to do anything to spread the belief that Barack Obama can't keep us safe. BBC NEWS | Americas | US major contacted radical cleric What happened at Fort Hood was murder. Blaming this on Barack Obama would be like trying to lay blame for the Charles Manson murders on Richard Nixon. Heck, you might as well blame the assassination of Abraham Lincoln on Abraham Lincoln. He was president at the time, after all.

Randi Rhodes

Forum List

Back