Ft. Hood: Terror Attack on US Soil?

Was the Ft. Hood attack a "terror attack" on US soil?

• Yes, there was probably a conspiracy based on his contacts

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • No, he was obviously a lone nut

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Need more info to decide

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
What mountain of evidence to the contrary? What, did he go to some anti American websites? Clearly he's al queda. :cuckoo:

No, you are right. A lone nut could not shoot a pregnant woman. :eusa_liar:

The evidence NOW says that his commanding officers thought he was a wacko and they even asked if he might be capable of doing something like this. They all hoped he would "disappear" when they transferred him to Fort Hood. He's a lone nut.

I'll bet you anything you are right wing hack. How dare you suggest I am when it is you that wished for such an attack so you could say Obama and the dems aren't keeping us safe. Patriots my ass. Evil.

calm down Bo...this type of thing could happen even if John Wayne was President.....but this could have been avoided if certain people had done their jobs instead of making it someone else's problem...and i would not doubt one dam minute if "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" reared its ugly head again........

"Political correctness". Give me a fucking break. He wasn't in a union. If the guy needed to be honorably or dishonorably discharged, please don't try to blame this on liberal policies. We just had 8 years of Bush. They knew last year this guy was a fucking mess. So was the military liberal after 8 years of Bush? Give it a rest. Not even close. They need every man because we are spread thin. Maybe blame that. And look into the people we are recruiting now. Lower physical, mental and criminal standards.

We told you for how many years the military was on the verge of being broken completely. People are snapping. He was going to be sent to Iraq.

They were lazy and incompetent. And what would you have done? Discharging him could have caused him to snap. Then what?

Isn't the military still run by the people appointed on Bush's watch?

so you have to be in a UNION for it to be political correctness?....interesting....
and so you are admitting political Correctness is a LIBERAL thing....lots of your butt buddies are going to get you for that Bo......and one final thing Bo.....do you know what PC is?

However, someone at some level in the executive branch should have said, 'Something is wrong here, too many pings!'

exactly....and i would not doubt that,THAT individual was worried about the response he was going to get from the PC crowd and orgs. like CAIRE....

This falls on the Executive Branch? I didn't know you turned into a right wing retard while I was gone.

Bo give us a fucking break will ya....you tell me that all those sonsofbitches who knew this guy was snapping did not pass him to the next guy because they were worried about what some in the Muslim community would say about this.......and that goes for the right leaning people in that line... and no Bo just because you believe PC is helping to rip this country apart does not make you a right winger.....but then if you would take Chriseys balls out of your mouth and pay attention you might know that....

However, someone at some level in the executive branch should have said, 'Something is wrong here, too many pings!'

exactly....and i would not doubt that,THAT individual was worried about the response he was going to get from the PC crowd and orgs. like CAIRE....

This falls on the Executive Branch? I didn't know you turned into a right wing retard while I was gone.

Under which branch do the police powers lie, Sealy? Hint DOJ, FBI, Homeland Security, and DOD are not under legislative or judicial.

New Topics

Forum List

Back