From the mind of an election denier

Football scores aren't done by votes.
NFL games are rigged/manipulated into favorable results for the NFL and Vegas, just as our political (s)elections are rigged/manipulated into favorable results for the DNC/RNC clubs (Uniparty).

NFL games are rigged/manipulated into favorable results for the NFL and Vegas, just as our political (s)elections are rigged/manipulated into favorable results for the DNC/RNC clubs (Uniparty).

Clearly the NFL wanted that major media market--Kansas City--to be in the super bowl.

I hope your post was sarcasm...it's ridiculous.

just as our political (s)elections are rigged/manipulated into favorable results for the DNC/RNC clubs (Uniparty).

Our elections favor the uniparty because that is all anyone will vote for. There does not need to be any rigging when 90% of the voting public refuses to vote for anyone not of their beloved party

It was a serious post.
That's disturbing.

So why did the NFL "pick" Kansas City over the the Chargers (for one)--the Chargers being an LA Team...theoretically more interest, higher television ratings...clearly more interested people means more betting. I mean..why not at least have them win the first round?

No team stirs more interest than the Cowboys. They lost...

I thought it was funny ... and I'm a 49er fan who's been weeping for 12 hours straight ... the post clearly says `NFL Meme` ... so it's supposed to be funny ...

I felt bad for them, they had such a good year but no team could overcome that sort of rash or injuries.

I would love to have seen Mr. Irrelevant take his team to the Super Bowl.

Though I have always thought they treated Jimmy Garoppolo rather unfairly.

I felt bad for them, they had such a good year but no team could overcome that sort of rash or injuries.

I would love to have seen Mr. Irrelevant take his team to the Super Bowl.

Though I have always thought they treated Jimmy Garoppolo rather unfairly.

Jeb York isn't involved ... so everything is GREAT !!! ... ha ha ... but yeah, no complaints ... losing Championship games every year ain't the worst we could expect ...

Jeb York isn't involved ... so everything is GREAT !!! ... ha ha ... but yeah, no complaints ... losing Championship games every year ain't the worst we could expect ...

True, 28 other teams would have been happy to have lost the Championship game instead of their seasons ending when they did

That's disturbing.

So why did the NFL "pick" Kansas City over the the Chargers (for one)--the Chargers being an LA Team...theoretically more interest, higher television ratings...clearly more interested people means more betting. I mean..why not at least have them win the first round?

No team stirs more interest than the Cowboys. They lost...
Mahomes is a better story than Herbert, and the NFL hates Jerry Jones.

Forum List

Back