Election Integrity Firm: 7% to 18% of Registered Voters in 26 States Either DO NOT EXIST or Reside at an Address that DOES NOT EXIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens to invalid ballots that get mailed out?
1711651919220.png

Actually, part of the problem is that it takes work to update the rolls.

For instance, when I got married last year (even though she's not eligible to vote) I had to update my wife's DL to reflect her new last name and new address. Which meant that we had to wait for a bill to arrive with her new address on it. (Which was difficult, all the utilities are in my name.) Then we had to make an appointment at the Secretary of State's office. So it took us weeks to get this done.
There was an effort to have states coordinate that type of information.
There was, that is, until GOP lD states pulled out.

Why would GOP led states not want to participate in an effort to ensure valid election results?

No integrity when a percentage of the vote can be manipulated. That is just a fact.

Which is why we should reinstate policies for voter registration that used to exist:
1. To register to vote you must go to the city or county clerk's office, show proof of citizenship (utility bills, rent receipt or whatever), certified photo ID, proof of residence.
2. If you move you must send a change of address for your voter registration at least six weeks before the election.
3. If you do not vote in the primary or general election you will need to re-register for the next election. (This keeps the rolls as accurate as possible as to how many registered voters there are in a given precinct.)

And once properly registered at least six weeks before the election, certified photo ID must be presented before you receive your ballot to vote.

Further if you mail in a ballot, you MUST request in writing that it be mailed to address on your voter registration, and you must have your signature notarized before returning the ballot. And the notarized signature must stay with the ballot for at least three years.

Which is why we should reinstate policies for voter registration that used to exist:
1. To register to vote you must go to the city or county clerk's office, show proof of citizenship (utility bills, rent receipt or whatever), certified photo ID, proof of residence.
2. If you move you must send a change of address for your voter registration at least six weeks before the election.
3. If you do not vote in the primary or general election you will need to re-register for the next election. (This keeps the rolls as accurate as possible as to how many registered voters there are in a given precinct.)

And once properly registered at least six weeks before the election, certified photo ID must be presented before you receive your ballot to vote.

Further if you mail in a ballot, you MUST request in writing that it be mailed to address on your voter registration, and you must have your signature notarized before returning the ballot. And the notarized signature must stay with the ballot for at least three years.
Check your privilege. Not everyone can take the time to do all of that.

Check your privilege. Not everyone can take the time to do all of that.
They take the time to gather up the required documentation to get a certified driver's license in many states now. They take the time to qualify for a credit card or bank loan or mortgage on their home. If they want to vote it doesn't take that much time to find a utility bill, your certified birth certificate or other proof of citizenship, your certified driver's license and go register to vote. Those unwilling to do it don't deserve to vote.

Then you don't have time to vote....Suck on it.
Thanks for admitting you don't want poor people voting and it has nothing to do with fraud.
They take the time to get a certified driver's license in most states now. They take the time to qualify for a credit card or bank loan or mortgage on their home. If they want to vote it doesn't take that much time to find a utility bill, your certified birth certificate, your certified driver's license and go register to vote.

Actually, I had to update my wife's DL last year after we got married (Name and Address). It was kind of difficult because all the utilities were in my name, so we had to go to her bank and update her address, and then wait for the next bill to arrive. Then we had to make an appointment and instead of using the one in our town, which you can never get an appointment at, we had to drive down to Aurora to get one two weeks after I made the appointment.

(Our new Secretary of State is a moron, he's managed to truly jug-fuck this system.)

So please don't tell me that it's "easy" to get an updated ID, if you are poor, have an irregular work schedule, or lack reliable transportation.

Actually, I had to update my wife's DL last year after we got married (Name and Address). It was kind of difficult because all the utilities were in my name, so we had to go to her bank and update her address, and then wait for the next bill to arrive. Then we had to make an appointment and instead of using the one in our town, which you can never get an appointment at, we had to drive down to Aurora to get one two weeks after I made the appointment.

(Our new Secretary of State is a moron, he's managed to truly jug-fuck this system.)

So please don't tell me that it's "easy" to get an updated ID, if you are poor, have an irregular work schedule, or lack reliable transportation.
This is the bureaucracy that neo-Marxist twits like you carry the water for every day of the week...Now it's making things too hard for you?....Suck on it!

Tissue.gif

Again, thank you for admitting you don't want the poor to vote...

Of course, you could try actually appealing to their interests instead of finding these voter suppression schemes.
Thanks for being an asshole and putting words in my mouth.

If you want to vote, nobody has any obligation to hold your hand and fulfill the few small requirements you need to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back