Election Integrity Firm: 7% to 18% of Registered Voters in 26 States Either DO NOT EXIST or Reside at an Address that DOES NOT EXIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, part of the problem is that it takes work to update the rolls.

For instance, when I got married last year (even though she's not eligible to vote) I had to update my wife's DL to reflect her new last name and new address. Which meant that we had to wait for a bill to arrive with her new address on it. (Which was difficult, all the utilities are in my name.) Then we had to make an appointment at the Secretary of State's office. So it took us weeks to get this done.

Yes. People die or relocate and it takes a while to remove them from the voter rolls but here`s your problem. Dead people don`t vote and no one is going to drive to their old state to vote. :uhoh3:
Yes they do vote if they are on the voter rolls. Where do you think the 81 million votes came from? All kinds of fake registration and phantom voters. The jig is up.

Actually, part of the problem is that it takes work to update the rolls.

For instance, when I got married last year (even though she's not eligible to vote) I had to update my wife's DL to reflect her new last name and new address. Which meant that we had to wait for a bill to arrive with her new address on it. (Which was difficult, all the utilities are in my name.) Then we had to make an appointment at the Secretary of State's office. So it took us weeks to get this done.
That is funny. Every time we ask to see their work they say we do not have that right. Why is that?

Gee? Why would they do that if there was no fraud? It is over assholes. Admit the election was stolen.

Last edited:
Election officials in every swing state.
Oh, okay.

So people should be removed if they die. I agree.
Except that[s being done, so it's not an issue.

In order to maintain an accurate voter database, our office continually updates the voter registration records to account for the unfortunate situation of a deceased voter. Upon notification and verification of the deceased party, we cancel the appropriate voter record. Our office receives notification through the following methods:

• Returned mail that is marked “Deceased”.
  • Periodic death records provided by the Orange County Health Care Agency.
  • The “VoteCal Deceased List”, which is a list of deceased voters provided by the California Secretary of State’s office multiple times per year.
  • The Registrar of Voters office checks the obituaries listed in the newspapers daily.
  • The Registrar of Voters office also cancels inactive voters who have not participated in two consecutive federal general elections, pursuant to California Elections Code 2226.
  • Notification from a family member, including the name, address and date of death of the deceased.
  • Utilization of a third-party data provider, which provides national deceased voter data.
  • Notify our office about a deceased voter.
If someone merely moved, they should still retain their right to vote. Maybe that means updating records a little better, but mostly, it's just not an issue.

Oh, okay.

So people should be removed if they die. I agree.
Except that[s being done, so it's not an issue.

In order to maintain an accurate voter database, our office continually updates the voter registration records to account for the unfortunate situation of a deceased voter. Upon notification and verification of the deceased party, we cancel the appropriate voter record. Our office receives notification through the following methods:

• Returned mail that is marked “Deceased”.
  • Periodic death records provided by the Orange County Health Care Agency.
  • The “VoteCal Deceased List”, which is a list of deceased voters provided by the California Secretary of State’s office multiple times per year.
  • The Registrar of Voters office checks the obituaries listed in the newspapers daily.
  • The Registrar of Voters office also cancels inactive voters who have not participated in two consecutive federal general elections, pursuant to California Elections Code 2226.
  • Notification from a family member, including the name, address and date of death of the deceased.
  • Utilization of a third-party data provider, which provides national deceased voter data.
  • Notify our office about a deceased voter.
If someone merely moved, they should still retain their right to vote. Maybe that means updating records a little better, but mostly, it's just not an issue.
Tired excuses that enable people being appointed not elected.

No integrity when a percentage of the vote can be manipulated. That is just a fact.

That's certainly enough to make the election go any way the vote counters want it to go.

It's not who cast the votes, but who tallies them that matters.

Last edited:
There are some sick mentally deficient posters just up above. Sick....should not be allowed to live in this country. Lie after lie after lie day after day after day.

100's of names don't occupy a Studio apt, Hundreds of ballots to a worksite or vacant lot, campground, motel after motel, illegals registered at shelters and don't even know what they are signing up for. All harvested on site, or sent back and USPS sells them out or back the corrupt city official office that sent them out .........SEE MICHIGAN you sick forkers.

The flu didn't disappear, it just wasn't a big deal. The flu kills about 20K people a year. Covid killed a million over two years.

Only got the initial shots and stopped wearing masks as soon as everyone else did.

I know you need to believe the Orange Shitgibbon did a good job, but he really didn't.

Conservatives: Covid was a flu that was overhyped to destroy Donald Trump.
Also Conservatives: Covid was a devious Chinese BIoweapon unleashed to destroy Donald Trump.

This is what a cult looks like people.

Hey, here's a clue for you, when your Orange Jesus got Covid, he didn't take Hydrocholorquinine or Invectmin. He went to Walter Reede and he got an experimental drug that wasn't available to the general public.
No. The cult is jerks like you who insist on supporting people destroying this country. That shit is getting old. try something new.

No integrity when a percentage of the vote can be manipulated. That is just a fact.

How the hell are the Dems going to prevent Trump from winning over Joe Biden if they can’t rig the election? Since they are above the rule of law who Is going to stop them anyhow?

No. The cult is jerks like you who insist on supporting people destroying this country. That shit is getting old. try something new.
Not that I want to waste time talking to an irrational person, but how do you define "destroying"?

You have a vision on what the country should be. I've been there and it doesn't work. Time for something better.

How the hell are the Dems going to prevent Trump from winning over Joe Biden if they can’t rig the election? Since they are above the rule of law who Is going to stop them anyhow?
Don't look now, the Q poll has Biden leading by 3 points.

the RCP average is down to 1.1 for Trump, effectively insignificant.

But the biggest problem you have... Trump is mentally unravelling, and that becomes more and more obvious every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back