From the "Can't make this Shit up" Category...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
Slut ware for toddlers. What will they think of next? :rolleyes:

http://theedge.bostonherald.com/lifeNews/view.bg?articleid=137636&format=text

Toddler ’tude: Pimpfants pushes tyke-trash style
By Beth Teitell
Wednesday, May 3, 2006 - Updated: 07:56 AM EST

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but bring back the ‘‘My grandma went to Florida and all I got was this lousy T-shirt” kidswear.

Anything’s better than the latest attempt to fashion victimize children: Pimpfants wear. As in ‘‘pimp” plus ‘‘infant.”

Britney wannabes - rev up your credit cards, there’s a double-wide load of styles to choose from. There’s the winsome ‘‘Baby Beater” tank tops, the mini basketball uniform with ‘‘Jr. Pimp Squad” across the jersey or the T-shirts that read ‘‘My Mom Is a MILF.” (I’d explain MILF, but this is a family newspaper.)

Speaking of families, parents who dress their kids in Pimpfants might as well start saving for pole-dancing lessons - and therapy sessions - now. I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure the kids aren’t begging for the stuff. ‘‘But mom, all the other toddlers have ‘Pimpfant’ onesies.”

Where does such design genius come from? I had the pleasure of speaking with the brainchild behind Pimpfants Inc. yesterday, as one Jared Parsons explained his eureka moment. A former skateboarder, he was shopping for clothes for his first son, who’s now 5 and quite a fashion plate. ‘‘I wanted him to dress how me and my friends dress,” Parsons said, ‘‘but it’s hard to find baby clothes like that.” Gee, I wonder why. Parsons and his friends use the word ‘‘pimp” to mean ‘‘styling,” he explained, and just as he was wishing he could buy his infant some styling clothes it came to him: Pimpfants. ‘‘Wow,” he said to himself, ‘‘that’s a really good idea.”

How good? Well yesterday, after word of Pimpfants wear hit the Drudge Report Web site, the server got more hits than it could handle.

Parsons sounded so nice I almost felt bad asking him about, you know, matters of taste. ‘‘We are getting a lot of positive feedback,” he said. And those who are horrified at the thought of a child wearing a shirt that says ‘‘pimp”?

It’s simply a matter of understanding the new lingo. ‘‘A lot of people have trouble thinking of the word ‘pimp’ without associating it with someone on the street.”

Funny, that.

Meanwhile, Parsons said he plans to introduce some new, top-secret designs at a trade show in - where else? - Las Vegas in August. I don’t know about you, but I’m hoping for some chewing tobacco in strained-pea flavor, a baby-bottle cap based on those beer hats that hold two cans and deliver the goods via hose to the wearer’s mouth, and a mullet toupee for the baby without hair.

If I had a bit more gumption, I’d put together a Pimpfant-wearing infant rap group. You know, TWA - Toddlers With Attitude.

insein said:
Slut ware for toddlers. What will they think of next? :rolleyes:

abortionbib1.jpg

Abbey Normal said:
So what does MILF stand for?

You really are old arent you;)

seriously though i cant believe any woman would want their baby wearing a shirt that says that the kid wants to be that intimate with her.

You really are old arent you;)

seriously though i cant believe any woman would want their baby wearing a shirt that says that the kid wants to be that intimate with her.

Old, or perhaps I run in less crude circles. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Abbey Normal said:
Old, or perhaps I run in less crude circles. ;)

No i envy you. I wish i didnt know what it meant. Society is trashy today. But its what I have to live with. The scary thing is that sometimes we get so caught up in the culture we dont see when we are being truly crappy.

No i envy you. I wish i didnt know what it meant. Society is trashy today. But its what I have to live with. The scary thing is that sometimes we get so caught up in the culture we dont see when we are being truly crappy.

Sometimes it seems like crude behavior is the the norm now, even with young girls. Perhaps the pendulum will swing back to people acting with some decorum and dignity?

Abbey Normal said:
Sometimes it seems like crude behavior is the the norm now, even with young girls. Perhaps the pendulum will swing back to people acting with some decorum and dignity?

Things go in cycles. So i can see a backlash occuring at some point. It has to. We can't keep having "dumb sluts" growing up and becoming moms. Thats what is ruining the family structure. Idiot girls that think they can have sex with any guy they want and have a kid because they are independent. Kid grows up. Lather, rinse, repeat.

That and the fact that parents these days aren't telling their kids what they can and can't wear, do or say. Just a total abdication of responsibility.

insein said:
Things go in cycles. So i can see a backlash occuring at some point. It has to. We can't keep having "dumb sluts" growing up and becoming moms. Thats what is ruining the family structure. Idiot girls that think they can have sex with any guy they want and have a kid because they are independent. Kid grows up. Lather, rinse, repeat.

You're part right. You left out the part about the guys who can't be bothered to wear a condom and get these girls pregnant and then split without paying child support.

But no double standards there, huh?

jillian said:
You're part right. You left out the part about the guys who can't be bothered to wear a condom and get these girls pregnant and then split without paying child support.

Excuse me, DNA tests and garnishment.

jillian said:

Why should guys be bothered to wear a condom? They shouldnt be trying to do any activity where it would be necessary

jillian said:

So i guess all these guys raped the women then. Because how else could these chicks allow them to have sex with them? :rolleyes:

Women have the power. Men are going to have sex with as many women as possible. It's their nature. Women are the ones that can tell them no or at least to where a condom. What needs to happen to change the problem is to end mandatory government payments of child support. This is the only way to keep these women from having sex and getting pregnant. Sure kids are going to be hurt as well as many women, but its the only way to solve the problem.

Making the men pay child support doesnt do anything except reassure women that there is a safety net if they have sex with any guy they want unprotected. What happens when the guy is a dead beat and has no money to pay? Sure he goes to jail but the women gets nothing. Not really a good situation then is it?

Women have the power. The only way a women gets pregnant when they didnt want to is for them to be raped.

insein said:
So i guess all these guys raped the women then. Because how else could these chicks allow them to have sex with them? :rolleyes:

Women have the power. Men are going to have sex with as many women as possible. It's their nature. Women are the ones that can tell them no or at least to where a condom. What needs to happen to change the problem is to end mandatory government payments of child support. This is the only way to keep these women from having sex and getting pregnant. Sure kids are going to be hurt as well as many women, but its the only way to solve the problem.

Making the men pay child support doesnt do anything except reassure women that there is a safety net if they have sex with any guy they want unprotected. What happens when the guy is a dead beat and has no money to pay? Sure he goes to jail but the women gets nothing. Not really a good situation then is it?

Women have the power. The only way a women gets pregnant when they didnt want to is for them to be raped.

Who said anything about rape? I thought we were talking about consensual sex. And for that to be consensual, BOTH parties have to give the okay. Men have equal responsibility.

Or is it just the big bad hussies are tempting the poor weak men? I certainly don't think so.

Why should guys be bothered to wear a condom? They shouldnt be trying to do any activity where it would be necessary

So they should engage in the activity WITHOUT condoms? Regardless of what you might *think* the guys should do, they aren't abstaining or the women wouldn't be getting pregnant, no?

jillian said:
So they should engage in the activity WITHOUT condoms? Regardless of what you might *think* the guys should do, they aren't abstaining or the women wouldn't be getting pregnant, no?

You seem to be missing the point. The point isnt they should be engaging in activities without condoms. The point is they shouldnt be engaging in activities to begin with!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You seem to be missing the point. The point isnt they should be engaging in activities without condoms. The point is they shouldnt be engaging in activities to begin with!

Perhaps Jillian can't "conceive" of people abstaining.

:teeth:

Forum List

Back