(Frightened) Top GOP Strategist Runs To Politico, Smears Trump Voters As 'Clowns'

From the link

There are all kinds of good arguments to convince a Republican to turn away from Trump. But when the delivery system is a smug, condescending dickishness, we’ve already lost.

Smug, condescending dickishness is all the right wing knows. That's why everybody calls them hateful and stupid.

It's bad enough that corporate giants and wealthy people already have influence over legislation, now they want a corporate president candidate as president, this is madness. They must want to be corporate slaves..

Last edited:
From the link

There are all kinds of good arguments to convince a Republican to turn away from Trump. But when the delivery system is a smug, condescending dickishness, we’ve already lost.

Smug, condescending dickishness is all the right wing knows. That's why everybody calls them hateful and stupid.

oh dear. the irony is thick with this one. do you people ever look at what say before you post?

It's bad enough that corporate giants and wealthy people already have influence over legislation, now they want a corporate president candidate as president, this is madness. They must want to corporate slaves..

you already are under Obama and will be again under Hillary. so stop the nonsense already

From the link

oh dear. the irony is thick with this one. do you people ever look at what say before you post?

You are a perfect example of that dickishness right here for all to see.

It's bad enough that corporate giants and wealthy people already have influence over legislation, now they want a corporate president candidate as president, this is madness. They must want to corporate slaves..

you already are under Obama and will be again under Hillary. so stop the nonsense already
I doubt Hillary wins, not if I can help it...I hate corporate control of our govt....

I see you are already resigned to the fact that Hillary can beat any of the clowns in the clown car. Good for you.

Forum List

Back