Fried Pork Rinds...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Fried Pork Rinds? Good Christmas gift? Plain ones or the bar-b-ques ones? Maybe I will keep them for myself...:eusa_whistle:

fresh ones only....so no bbq stuff.....just fresh pork rinds...you ever seen them fried....you put a small amount of pork skins and it puffs up 3 to 4 times its size...or more.....amazing to watch...

oo you think that was the best part? that does bring back memories...my cuz would blow up the bladder and let me play with it like a balloon...good times....good times....

i do not miss the outhouse nor ringer washing machines.....amazing any of us have 3 d hands

oo you think that was the best part? that does bring back memories...my cuz would blow up the bladder and let me play with it like a balloon...good times....good times....

i do not miss the outhouse nor ringer washing machines.....amazing any of us have 3 d hands

Well there was that time they shot a big hog and rolled it over on the scraping board. then my uncle got astraddle of it with a big butcher knife to scrape it down and and dumped hot water on it from the cauldron. It jumped up squealed and ran over the hill with him astraddle of it for about 50 yds before it dropped. He screamed like a little girl. We all were pretty much rolling on the ground laughing.

Forum List

Back