Freudian slip? Senile, Crooked Hillary Clinton mistakenly refers to Donald Trump as her "husband"

Pretty weak, petty little post. At least the video was only nine seconds out of my life.

Are you not the least bit interested in why she says things she says? She is basically reading a prepared speech from a teleprompter and yet, she said she would raise taxes on the middle class, lied about the FBI and blamed it on a short circuit, and now mixing Trump with her husband. Really kinda strange.
She's clearly tired, probably jet-lagged, and giving yet another speech at yet another rally on a brutal campaign appearance schedule. I do not know how they do it. Rock stars at least have drugs to keep them going on tour, all she has is coffee.

Well, if you can't stand the heat, stay in the kitchen.

Pretty weak, petty little post. At least the video was only nine seconds out of my life.

Are you not the least bit interested in why she says things she says? She is basically reading a prepared speech from a teleprompter and yet, she said she would raise taxes on the middle class, lied about the FBI and blamed it on a short circuit, and now mixing Trump with her husband. Really kinda strange.
She's clearly tired, probably jet-lagged, and giving yet another speech at yet another rally on a brutal campaign appearance schedule. I do not know how they do it. Rock stars at least have drugs to keep them going on tour, all she has is coffee.

Well, if you can't stand the heat, stay in the kitchen.

I am not sure why drugs are being ruled out.

Short circuits + sleep deprivation + 3 AM call = No Hillary

Forum List

Back