Freudian slip? Senile, Crooked Hillary Clinton mistakenly refers to Donald Trump as her "husband"

Are you not the least bit interested in why she says things she says? She is basically reading a prepared speech from a teleprompter and yet, she said she would raise taxes on the middle class, lied about the FBI and blamed it on a short circuit, and now mixing Trump with her husband. Really kinda strange.
She's clearly tired, probably jet-lagged, and giving yet another speech at yet another rally on a brutal campaign appearance schedule. I do not know how they do it. Rock stars at least have drugs to keep them going on tour, all she has is coffee.
Yet Donald is almost 2 years older, and can beat the shit out of her in the stamina department!

trump-clinton.jpg
Posting flattering/unflattering photos of candidates may be the dumbest shit ever. Are you really that superficial? Donald is showing the strain as well with his greater than usual erratic behavior, it's to be expected and it is going to get worse.
Always LOVE the way the scumbags of the left LOSE THEIR MINDS over these simple little posters I put out! ....THIS is why I do them...They make me smile at the fact that the left is INCAPABLE of enjoying humor! The Donald just kicked her ass again at his latest rally...now be a good child, and look that up!
Right wing humor is always infantile, mean spirited and devoid of wit.

In the meantime here's some comedy that's about your speed.

I didn't know you were black, and white and liked guys balls!

She's clearly tired, probably jet-lagged, and giving yet another speech at yet another rally on a brutal campaign appearance schedule. I do not know how they do it. Rock stars at least have drugs to keep them going on tour, all she has is coffee.
Yet Donald is almost 2 years older, and can beat the shit out of her in the stamina department!

trump-clinton.jpg
Posting flattering/unflattering photos of candidates may be the dumbest shit ever. Are you really that superficial? Donald is showing the strain as well with his greater than usual erratic behavior, it's to be expected and it is going to get worse.
Always LOVE the way the scumbags of the left LOSE THEIR MINDS over these simple little posters I put out! ....THIS is why I do them...They make me smile at the fact that the left is INCAPABLE of enjoying humor! The Donald just kicked her ass again at his latest rally...now be a good child, and look that up!

Great example of right wing humor.
Infantile
mean spirited
devoid of wit
it all checks out, carry on.

trump-clinton.jpg

Infantile
mean spirited
devoid of wit

You need a 3 digit IQ for humor, that's why only 2% of you scum get it!

Infantile
mean spirited
devoid of wit

I get it, it's just stupid and unfunny. "Huh huh durr look at the unflattering picture of a woman, let's laugh and point Har har har". Are you seriously trying to say that shit is in any way clever or cerebral? 3rd graders have funnier and smarter jokes.

Infantile
mean spirited
devoid of wit

I get it, it's just stupid and unfunny. "Huh huh durr look at the unflattering picture of a woman, let's laugh and point Har har har". Are you seriously trying to say that shit is in any way clever or cerebral? 3rd graders have funnier and smarter jokes.

Evidently, you do not have the ability of a 3rd grader!

Infantile
mean spirited
devoid of wit

I have an awesome sense of humor, it's just that you're slightly less funny than than wrestling bloopers.

Infantile
mean spirited
devoid of wit
I have an awesome sense of humor, it's just that you're slightly less funny than than wrestling bloopers.
184066_image.jpg

Did you laugh....yet?

At hearing Hillary refered to him as her husband, Donald Trump reportedly responded by saying, "I just threw up in my mouth!"

Infantile
mean spirited
devoid of wit
184066_image.jpg

Did you laugh....yet?
That's a form of joke called turnabout, it's a little better than your initial pie in the face type joke but as it is based on willful ignorance of the Iran deal it falls flat.

Pretty weak, petty little post. At least the video was only nine seconds out of my life.

Are you not the least bit interested in why she says things she says? She is basically reading a prepared speech from a teleprompter and yet, she said she would raise taxes on the middle class, lied about the FBI and blamed it on a short circuit, and now mixing Trump with her husband. Really kinda strange.

She recent read "sigh" off the teleprompter instead of sighing, which shows you just how fake she is that that would be on the teleprompter in the first place.
It shows how much of an airhead she is.

Considering he only real difference between bill and Donald is the party letter can you be surprised she sees the similarities too?

Pretty weak, petty little post. At least the video was only nine seconds out of my life.

She recent read "sigh" off the teleprompter instead of sighing, which shows you just how fake she is that that would be on the teleprompter in the first place.
Did you watch her read off the Teleprompter: "Pause and count three"?
The 'prompts' like "sigh" and "pause" are in red. The speech is in blue.

Infantile
mean spirited
devoid of wit

That's what MSNBC puts up every day against Trump and any other political enemy of the MSNBC radical LIB bobble head assholes.

Infantile
mean spirited
devoid of wit

That's what MSNBC puts up every day against Trump and any other political enemy of the MSNBC radical LIB bobble head assholes.

Don't watch cable news if you don't like it, see, that was simple.

Infantile
mean spirited
devoid of wit
Not even the LIB fuck-wits at MSNBC have the nerve to call the bullshit they spew 'NEWS'.
MSNBC is populated by a bunch of 'pyjama-boy Metros and female 'man-haters'.

Infantile
mean spirited
devoid of wit
Not even the LIB fuck-wits at MSNBC have the nerve to call the bullshit they spew 'NEWS'.
MSNBC is populated by a bunch of 'pyjama-boy Metros and female 'man-haters'.
Again, Don't watch it if you don't like it. Quit complaining about living in a country with freedom of the press.

Forum List

Back