Freudian slip? Senile, Crooked Hillary Clinton mistakenly refers to Donald Trump as her "husband"

Pretty weak, petty little post. At least the video was only nine seconds out of my life.

• Banned
She hates bill.

Can you imagine, fucking, getting your dick sucked in the ovaloffice, and having YOUR WIFE go up to the women bill raped and say...We THANK YOU for ALL you've done for Blow J...er...Bill!"

What woman with ANY INTEGRITY and ethics would stay with a guy like that....Oh, I forgot, we are describing the fucking Hildebeast, she has absolutely NO INTEGRITY!!!!!

Pretty weak, petty little post. At least the video was only nine seconds out of my life.

Are you not the least bit interested in why she says things she says? She is basically reading a prepared speech from a teleprompter and yet, she said she would raise taxes on the middle class, lied about the FBI and blamed it on a short circuit, and now mixing Trump with her husband. Really kinda strange.

Yeah I want my money back, 'cause this is nowhere near the level of calling Tim Kaine a lousy governor of New Jersey.

Are you not the least bit interested in why she says things she says? She is basically reading a prepared speech from a teleprompter and yet, she said she would raise taxes on the middle class, lied about the FBI and blamed it on a short circuit, and now mixing Trump with her husband. Really kinda strange.
She's clearly tired, probably jet-lagged, and giving yet another speech at yet another rally on a brutal campaign appearance schedule. I do not know how they do it. Rock stars at least have drugs to keep them going on tour, all she has is coffee.

She's clearly tired, probably jet-lagged, and giving yet another speech at yet another rally on a brutal campaign appearance schedule. I do not know how they do it. Rock stars at least have drugs to keep them going on tour, all she has is coffee.
Yet Donald is almost 2 years older, and can beat the shit out of her in the stamina department!

trump-clinton.jpg

Yet Donald is almost 2 years older, and can beat the shit out of her in the stamina department!

trump-clinton.jpg
Posting flattering/unflattering photos of candidates may be the dumbest shit ever. Are you really that superficial? Donald is showing the strain as well with his greater than usual erratic behavior, it's to be expected and it is going to get worse.

trump-clinton.jpg
Posting flattering/unflattering photos of candidates may be the dumbest shit ever. Are you really that superficial? Donald is showing the strain as well with his greater than usual erratic behavior, it's to be expected and it is going to get worse.
Always LOVE the way the scumbags of the left LOSE THEIR MINDS over these simple little posters I put out! ....THIS is why I do them...They make me smile at the fact that the left is INCAPABLE of enjoying humor! The Donald just kicked her ass again at his latest rally...now be a good child, and look that up!

This supports my theory that Hillary is an evil Cyborg that is long overdue for calibration. Remember her spasmodic "bobble head" episode? They better get her into the shop before the debates. We could see a Star Trekkian melt-down complete with sparks, smoke and springs popping out of her pants suit.

trump-clinton.jpg
Always LOVE the way the scumbags of the left LOSE THEIR MINDS over these simple little posters I put out! ....THIS is why I do them...They make me smile at the fact that the left is INCAPABLE of enjoying humor! The Donald just kicked her ass again at his latest rally...now be a good child, and look that up!
Right wing humor is always infantile, mean spirited and devoid of wit.

In the meantime here's some comedy that's about your speed.

She recent read "sigh" off the teleprompter instead of sighing, which shows you just how fake she is that that would be on the teleprompter in the first place.

Forum List

Back