French call for stronger EU to keep America in check

It's Julien the Hermaphrodite From Parts Unknown!
what are you saying ?
Julien is not an "hermaphrodite" name, moron.
Do you know that english and frenchhave not the same names ? yes. so...

Zut allors! Incroyable! La Tete du mairde!
wow !
instead of critisizing us when we speak english, try to write correctly 7 french words.
You see, hard to speak an other language.

Zhukov said:
How many were intentionally fired upon, where the specific intent was to kill unarmed civilians?

You deliberately ignore intent.

We do not intentionally drop bombs on unarmed civilians.

Your logic equates a person who accidentally kills another in a car crash with a murderer.

it was on abridge in ivory coast. In the internet there are videos of this french shooting into the mass.

thanks for this document.

Wel, maybe a dozen of killed persons. of course, it a dozen too much.

But I really like to have some video of Iraqi civilians killing. oups, i can't, here there is no informations, and a camera doesn't "survive" when it take a bomb ;)

I totally respect your troops in raq, sadly some of them are to young and panic a lot. It's a fact you can't deny it.
French soldiers, like brits, are more profe'ssional for the peace ops.

But if this document is here just to show this thing, ok; and i agree, for the information given.
if it is to say "look frenchy, your troops kill too civilians !", I will say : bullshit : a dozen VS. several thousands...no possible comparaison.

(did you see the UN car burning at the end ? here again a difference : France had a UNO mandate, and then acted in total legality ;) )

Harmageddon said:
But of course Europe will dominate the world.
It's what we do.
It's what we cannot not do.

Sorry.

Europe dominate the world? Don't make me laugh. Bunch o'pussies.

Forum List

Back