French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love.

The body of a 25-year-old woman is extraordinary. The body of a woman of 50 is not extraordinary at all,” he said, adding that he preferred to date Asian women, particularly Koreans, Chinese and Japanese.

“It’s perhaps sad and reductive for the women I go out with but the Asian type is sufficiently rich, large and infinite for me not to be ashamed.”

Moix has won several literary prizes including the prestigious Prix Goncourt for a first novel and the Prix François Mauriac from the Académie Française for his 1996 debut work Jubilations Vers le Ciel, has directed three films and is the host of a popular TV talkshow.

His comments caused outrage on social media.

I agree and the reality is most women after forty are forgettable and should be ignored... Heck even thirty-five is too old to look at for most women.

Also agree Asian women are much better than most of the world. Hispanic women age quickly and by twenty-five they are looking like the Asian eighth year old women.

Black women usually do not age as fast but a lot of white women after thirty-five look older than most Asian women in their sixties.

So yeah, I agree and age along with gravity never is a friend of most women...

How many of you ladies would line up to have a date with Bruce here?

Pass. I sincerely doubt that he has anything to offer to compensate for what he wants.

The body of a 25-year-old woman is extraordinary. The body of a woman of 50 is not extraordinary at all,” he said, adding that he preferred to date Asian women, particularly Koreans, Chinese and Japanese.

“It’s perhaps sad and reductive for the women I go out with but the Asian type is sufficiently rich, large and infinite for me not to be ashamed.”

Moix has won several literary prizes including the prestigious Prix Goncourt for a first novel and the Prix François Mauriac from the Académie Française for his 1996 debut work Jubilations Vers le Ciel, has directed three films and is the host of a popular TV talkshow.

I agree and the reality is most women after forty are forgettable and should be ignored... Heck even thirty-five is too old to look at for most women.

Also agree Asian women are much better than most of the world. Hispanic women age quickly and by twenty-five they are looking like the Asian eighth year old women.

Black women usually do not age as fast but a lot of white women after thirty-five look older than most Asian women in their sixties.

Pass. I sincerely doubt that he has anything to offer to compensate for what he wants.

If he can make me laugh forever, I'm his. :4_13_65:

would guys pay attention to women if you didn't have a poon?

dears, we are willing to pay for Poon, not really really serious relationships in modern times.

"We"? Who is that?

I'm not part of that group.

Yes you are, just not in the same manner as danielfailos.

Time, affection, favors, being there for them..it's all "paying".

Winterborn can do consensus.
Probably already has for years..

I have to agree with that quality in a man. On my first date with hubby I laughed so much my face hurt the next day...like sore muscles. I didn't think such a thing was possible. He still makes me laugh and he hardly ever, ever irritates me. Even when our kids think his jokes are corny, I just think he's hilarious. We'll be married 25 years this summer.

I have to agree with that quality in a man. On my first date with hubby I laughed so much my face hurt the next day...like sore muscles. I didn't think such a thing was possible. He still makes me laugh and he hardly ever, ever irritates me. Even when our kids think his jokes are corny, I just think he's hilarious. We'll be married 25 years this summer.

Humor is the best part of a relationship. Looks go, sex with the same person is fun but after awhile Jay Leno is more fun, so humor is what is needed.

At least Mindful knows I am just being an ass and this is the internet where outrageous nonsense can be spewed...

dears, we are willing to pay for Poon, not really really serious relationships in modern times.

"We"? Who is that?

Actually I was referring to the comment about serious relationships.

"We"? Who is that?

Actually I was referring to the comment about serious relationships.

Ohh, well that's just silliness.

Humor is the best part of a relationship. Looks go, sex with the same person is fun but after awhile Jay Leno is more fun, so humor is what is needed.

At least Mindful knows I am just being an ass and this is the internet where outrageous nonsense can be spewed...

I look at it this way. Grown up men and women recognise the human condition, and can have fun with it.

Okay well if you're just being an a&& on purpose, then all right then.

Married almost 25 years now, will be that long this summer. I would dispute your claim about Jay Leno, and no way will I extrapolate on that. Maybe hubby and I were just really lucky, I don't know. Everyone just seems to believe this stuff but I wonder if people believe it just because "everyone says it". I don't know.

I look at it this way. Grown up men and women recognise the human condition, and can have fun with it.

Still, I prefer the Donald Trump way of thinking and trading in for a new model every twenty years...

Too bad I am not as known as him to be able to do that...

Still, I prefer the Donald Trump way of thinking and trading in for a new model every twenty years...

It only takes money...Been there, done that..

There was a guy on here had me rolling on the floor. So much so, I followed him into the FZ. (a mistake) The upshot being, one day he disappeared into the ether. Never to be seen again. :crybaby:

Rosie has a rare sense of humour.

Married almost 25 years now, will be that long this summer. I would dispute your claim about Jay Leno, and no way will I extrapolate on that. Maybe hubby and I were just really lucky, I don't know. Everyone just seems to believe this stuff but I wonder if people believe it just because "everyone says it". I don't know.

Alright, men that believe the nonsense I spewed are usually the ones single and never had a serious relationship.

Most people marry because of lust and not love.

That is reality and they end up in divorce.

Humor is the heart of a relationships and as long as your mate can make you laugh and smile along with trust...

No it doesn't. So you haven't been anywhere.

Alright, men that believe the nonsense I spewed are usually the ones single and never had a serious relationship.

Humor is the heart of a relationships and as long as your mate can make you laugh and smile along with trust...

Lust?

Now you tell me?

Lust?

Now you tell me?

That is why we would never last...

Actually the guy is wrong in the article except about Asian women...

Gave up on Serbian women...

In one year she want from a 8 to 4 and aged quickly... ( The Serbian )

No it doesn't. So you haven't been anywhere.
Yeah, sure honey you run wit dat but don't trip and put out an eye. You don't know every damn thing nor have you lived everyone else's life...Stop being a snob and maybe you'll get a guy.

One of the things I love about my husband is how often our arguments end just because one of us makes the other one laugh.

Forum List

Back