freedom of the press ..

The national "press" has been so distorted by the internet, competition and bare naked advocacy that it doesn't really matter who is in the Briefing Room at this point. They'll be pushing their side regardless, and it will have limited credibility at best.

That said, as usual, Dobbs goes too far. People like him have commandeered the original meaning of fake news - the whacko websites like WND and Alex Jones and Brietbart - and changed the meaning to "stuff I don't like".

What a fuckin' mess. A republic that can't trust its press is in serious trouble.
The lame Stream media has never been able to be trusted… Wake the fuck up

They should simply stop having press conferences. It is just an excuse to attack the President. They can do that without a press conference!

not if your Lou Dobbs and work for Fox -

Fox Host Calls for Revoking White House Press Credentials After ‘Childish Temper Tantrums’ in Briefing Room

after you commit assault and battery .......
Progressives cannot tolerate anyone that disagrees with them
That's funny, since it sounds like the problem here is a conservative snowflake who can't tolerate anyone who disagrees with him.
Na, I’m a libertarian. I don’t try to control anybody… Nobody controls me

No matter what anyone tries to do Sarah will continue to lie and mislead for the President that is all about lying and misleading.

God bless reporters who are will to stand up to lying political spokespeople and officials.

Even Rev. Graham has slammed the kind of crap Sarah Hucksterberry is shoveling, and he is a trump supporter.

not if your Lou Dobbs and work for Fox -

Fox Host Calls for Revoking White House Press Credentials After ‘Childish Temper Tantrums’ in Briefing Room

after you commit assault and battery .......

Jesus H Christ Trump and his sycophants are such pussies they are terrified of question of the verbal type.

They are as easily offended as a teenager trying to hide pimples.
Lol
Says a obama supporter
Speaking of obummer, did he have daily press conferences?

No matter what anyone tries to do Sarah will continue to lie and mislead for the President that is all about lying and misleading.

God bless reporters who are will to stand up to lying political spokespeople and officials.

Even Rev. Graham has slammed the kind of crap Sarah Hucksterberry is shoveling, and he is a trump supporter.
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

The national "press" has been so distorted by the internet, competition and bare naked advocacy that it doesn't really matter who is in the Briefing Room at this point. They'll be pushing their side regardless, and it will have limited credibility at best.

That said, as usual, Dobbs goes too far. People like him have commandeered the original meaning of fake news - the whacko websites like WND and Alex Jones and Brietbart - and changed the meaning to "stuff I don't like".

What a fuckin' mess. A republic that can't trust its press is in serious trouble.
Is there something about "so distorted" that makes you think I trust any of the press?

Is there something about "so distorted" that makes you think I trust any of the press?
You’re a progressive aren’t you?

They should simply stop having press conferences. It is just an excuse to attack the President. They can do that without a press conference!
Yeah, that wouldn't impinge on the freedom of the press. LOL

Left leaning independent. That might make me a pinko commie Hitler Marxist in the eyes of some, but I'm not.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter
I was not a Clinton supporter but I don't mind being called one.
You use that line so much you are sounding like that dink bat who always says "typical left wing poster". You just don't have enough words you can use and just aren't witty enough to think of something else. You are an annoying little double digit IQ loser.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter
You use that line so much you are sounding like that dink bat who always says "typical left wing poster". You just don't have enough words you can use and just aren't witty enough to think of something else. You are an annoying little double digit IQ loser.
tenor.gif

Left leaning independent. That might make me a pinko commie Hitler Marxist in the eyes of some, but I'm not.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter
o
You prove my point about you. No one gets bitch slapped here as mush as you. You invite it with you dopey dunce like postings.

CNN is the original fake news...
Lmao! Please list fake news items broadcast by cnn.

Forum List

Back