freedom of the press ..

The national "press" has been so distorted by the internet, competition and bare naked advocacy that it doesn't really matter who is in the Briefing Room at this point. They'll be pushing their side regardless, and it will have limited credibility at best.

That said, as usual, Dobbs goes too far. People like him have commandeered the original meaning of fake news - the whacko websites like WND and Alex Jones and Brietbart - and changed the meaning to "stuff I don't like".

What a fuckin' mess. A republic that can't trust its press is in serious trouble.

The national "press" has been so distorted by the internet, competition and bare naked advocacy that it doesn't really matter who is in the Briefing Room at this point. They'll be pushing their side regardless, and it will have limited credibility at best.

That said, as usual, Dobbs goes too far. People like him have commandeered the original meaning of fake news - the whacko websites like WND and Alex Jones and Brietbart - and changed the meaning to "stuff I don't like".

What a fuckin' mess. A republic that can't trust its press is in serious trouble.
CNN is the original fake news...

Naw, the term originated with the goofy websites.

We can still trust it. The credible press, anyway. There's just a lot more yellow journalism than there was for awhile. InfoWars is just the internet's answer to Weekly World News. I'm surprised they're not running stories on 102 year old woman giving birth to twins, and pics of clouds shaped like God on the front page.

Well, in the reporter's defense, Sarah Sanders could piss off the Pope.

Naw, the term originated with the goofy websites.
The Clinton news network is the original fake news

so Dobbs wants to commit a crime and defile the Constitution in one fell swoop-

sounds like a perfect RW'r and a Trump kinda guy !

aka low class - no class dipshit

so Dobbs wants to commit a crime and defile the Constitution in one fell swoop-

sounds like a perfect RW'r and a Trump kinda guy !

aka low class - no class dipshit
Low class/no class that fits progressives to the tee..

One simply finds other sources that have proven trustworthy,

Forum List

Back