freedom of the press ..

I didn't realize White House press credentials were guaranteed in the Constitution.
Could you cut and paste the section that guarantee is in? Thanks!!!

press can say anything they want to regardless where they are sitting - youre welcome

press can say anything they want to regardless where they are sitting

You bet. But no one has to let them into the White House briefing.

they will after Dobbs shot off his mouth or get the shit sued out of them ..

Reporters are going to sue for being denied credentials? DERP!

that reporter can sue Dobbs DERPBOI.

Oh no!!!
Dobbs is going to get sued for his speech?
LOL!

not if your Lou Dobbs and work for Fox -

Fox Host Calls for Revoking White House Press Credentials After ‘Childish Temper Tantrums’ in Briefing Room

after you commit assault and battery .......
Progressives cannot tolerate anyone that disagrees with them

Of course the irony here is that it is the right that cannot tolerate and wants peoples banned from the press room.

But, as long as your savior in the White House does not get any hard questions his way...that is all that matters.
The lame Stream media is all about fake news, CNN started it

:290968001256257790-final::lame2:

Fox Host Calls for Revoking White House Press Credentials After ‘Childish Temper Tantrums’ in Briefing Room

Of course the irony here is that it is the right that cannot tolerate and wants peoples banned from the press room.

But, as long as your savior in the White House does not get any hard questions his way...that is all that matters.

:290968001256257790-final::lame2:
:CryingCow:

Anyone that believes in freedom disagrees with dobbs...and in a way it's fun to see our elected officials in both sides out under pressure.....they wanted the office so let's see em squirm from time to time. It is entertaining right?

Non sequitur much?

Freedom of the press does not mean freedom from responsibility if reporters are going to act over the top just to promote themselves and get viral and trending moments they can be treated accordingly.

The national "press" has been so distorted by the internet, competition and bare naked advocacy that it doesn't really matter who is in the Briefing Room at this point. They'll be pushing their side regardless, and it will have limited credibility at best.

That said, as usual, Dobbs goes too far. People like him have commandeered the original meaning of fake news - the whacko websites like WND and Alex Jones and Brietbart - and changed the meaning to "stuff I don't like".

What a fuckin' mess. A republic that can't trust its press is in serious trouble.

One simply finds other sources that have proven trustworthy,
Like Fox? LOL

The national "press" has been so distorted by the internet, competition and bare naked advocacy that it doesn't really matter who is in the Briefing Room at this point. They'll be pushing their side regardless, and it will have limited credibility at best.

That said, as usual, Dobbs goes too far. People like him have commandeered the original meaning of fake news - the whacko websites like WND and Alex Jones and Brietbart - and changed the meaning to "stuff I don't like".

What a fuckin' mess. A republic that can't trust its press is in serious trouble.
We can still trust it. The credible press, anyway. There's just a lot more yellow journalism than there was for awhile. InfoWars is just the internet's answer to Weekly World News. I'm surprised they're not running stories on 102 year old woman giving birth to twins, and pics of clouds shaped like God on the front page.
Jesus burrito at the daily mail

Jesus appeared on Mexican woman's homemade corn tortilla | Daily Mail Online

she sent it to Sessions and told him it was a sign to split up mexican families -
Well, Sessions tried to say the Bible condoned separating families. The same verse was used to defend slavery.

so Dobbs wants to commit a crime and defile the Constitution in one fell swoop-

sounds like a perfect RW'r and a Trump kinda guy !

aka low class - no class dipshit
They want laws forcing us all to stand at attention every time Trump speaks!!!

Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
Thomas Jefferson

They should simply stop having press conferences. It is just an excuse to attack the President. They can do that without a press conference!
Yeah, that wouldn't impinge on the freedom of the press. LOL

Someone clearly does not understand what freedom of the press means....

There’s no Constitutional requirement the White House hold press conferences. Freedom of the press means the govt may not interfere in the press. In other words, state-run media like Pravda...

ssr3w91btf411.jpg

One simply finds other sources that have proven trustworthy,
Like Fox? LOL

FOX is schizophrenic, but a few there have credibility superior to the rest of cable news and the broadcast networks, all of which are pocketed by the Democrats.

I watch FOX Business. I watch MSNBC and CNN more than FOX, because I like to know what the enemy is thinking. I don't need reinforcement for my own beliefs.

Forum List

Back