Free Speech? Not if you are pro white!

Guno is right. The "refugees" that Obama/Clinton are flooding our country with are being plopped down in red states to insure the state never votes red again. And we are letting them. The gov. doesn't care that we will become France and Germany. Or Britain. Or that deaths and violence will increase. They see a voting block that will turn this country into a tyranny. Vote for America. Globalization means our demise.

What are we suppose to do about it?

We can tell you to shape your comments so you do not antagonize others but you do not listen.

Then you comeback complaining that others are threatening you for what you said?

Ok--one more time. Take care on the words you use. What you say can get you killed. Not everyone you speak to is rational.

No Free Speech for Pro Whites - Alabama Diversity Billboard

Brilliant video. I remember when this went up. I have thought about paying to get a sign up especially around here where its full of mexiscum.I sure wouldn't take it down but I bet the company would.
The white race is in rapid decline
relationship.jpg

Oh, by the way

You can sue people for making terrorists threats against you so in a way, the government is on pro-white dude side.

I.e. you can make pro white statements in public, however you risk being attcked by a crazy person if most people find the statement offensive.

However, threaten people is a big no no, the government persecutes threats, not public pro white statements.

Peabody, you can post pictures all you want but the fact is that most white people do not go for blacks, and the ones who do it usually ends up in disaster.

The white race is not in decline due to miscegenation with blacks, but immigration from around the world does indeed threaten whites.

Although not white, I would unfortunately agree, the white race is silenced. But believe me, I had nothing to do with it. It's more the Jews and the white elite who have betrayed you.

From what I have seen, free pro-White speech at most forums is limited to saying things that don't really matter.

Correct.

Whining about "double standards" is OK.

Saying that whites deserve a future in their own territories is NOT OK.

Forum List

Back