Fred Phelps, of the Westbro "GOD HATES FAGS" church, dying

Yes, I do. More than one, and deeply personally. Only, I am not in the habit of giving out personal details, precisely because of trolls like yourself.

You lie.....

Saying you personally know soldiers' families affected by the WBC is type of stuff that an attention whore like yourself lives for.

No, it's the truth, but you are one fucked-up individual for even questioning it. A true troll, to be sure.

Was there ever any doubt?

Does it matter in the grand scheme of things on whether WBC travels or whether Stat has personal knowledge of their filth?
Seems you have an issue and it has nothing to do with phelps at all, gatsby.

Shame on you for twisting to where its AOK because Stat supposedly is lying. It shouldn't even be about that at all! You are showing some ignorance here, bubba. Not Stat.

Uh__ check the thread, gracie, and you'll see that stat attempted to throw the first 'personal' stone when he said this (reference: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-hates-fags-church-dying-5.html#post8784593):

But you are a most outstanding playtoy. Carry on. I shall enjoy batting you around some.

Wait a minute. A couple of months ago you got all pouty, took your little ball and marched straight home, said you had me on ignore. Guess your ignore function is broke, what?

Clearly, we're talking about a juvenile poster who gets off on taunting other posters about matters not even related to the subject. You gonna give him the shame on speech for making it personal? You were there, and you didn't say anything then, HYPOCRITE.

Stat's like an eleven-year-old juvenile who says a bunch of awkward, immature crap and then later tells tales (when it's convenient) and then expects people to believe him. Well, you can. I don't, period. He was the OP. I have very little doubt that stat the attention whore would have mentioned that he knew the families of military families taunted then if that were the case. He didn't mention it because it was 'too deeply personal. Give me a freaking break. He didn't because that is simply not the case.

And if you go back and look, he only brought it up in a coy way like a fucking juvenilie boy 'uh how do you know I don't families of the dead soldiers'. Uh, cos you don't asshole. 'Yuh huh, so there.' Give me a fucking break, gracie. Use your fucking brain. He's a little boy who lies when it's convenient. I don't give two shits if you call that personal or not. I called him out on his BS, and I'm fine with it.

So..you know Stat, all his friends, his family, where he is from, who does what, when and where to be able to comfortably make the statement he is lying because he chooses to NOT share details of his life on a fucking message board.

Gotcha. Um hm. okeydokey.

Oh yea, it's so fucking personal to say you know someone protested by the WBC. It's about as personal as saying you know someone who was killed in car crash. Well, either way, he can say it to begin with (as I believe an attention whore like himself would almost surely do) or not say it. But he's the one that tried to pretend it was an issue after the fact. Why? That's what fucking lying drama queens do!

You know - the more you realize just how bad you look from out here, the more you get all melty. I think they refer to that as a 'tell.'

Does it matter in the grand scheme of things on whether WBC travels or whether Stat has personal knowledge of their filth?
Seems you have an issue and it has nothing to do with phelps at all, gatsby.

Shame on you for twisting to where its AOK because Stat supposedly is lying. It shouldn't even be about that at all! You are showing some ignorance here, bubba. Not Stat.

Uh__ check the thread, gracie, and you'll see that stat attempted to throw the first 'personal' stone when he said this (reference: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-hates-fags-church-dying-5.html#post8784593):

But you are a most outstanding playtoy. Carry on. I shall enjoy batting you around some.

Wait a minute. A couple of months ago you got all pouty, took your little ball and marched straight home, said you had me on ignore. Guess your ignore function is broke, what?

Clearly, we're talking about a juvenile poster who gets off on taunting other posters about matters not even related to the subject. You gonna give him the shame on speech for making it personal? You were there, and you didn't say anything then, HYPOCRITE.

Stat's like an eleven-year-old juvenile who says a bunch of awkward, immature crap and then later tells tales (when it's convenient) and then expects people to believe him. Well, you can. I don't, period. He was the OP. I have very little doubt that stat the attention whore would have mentioned that he knew the families of military families taunted then if that were the case. He didn't mention it because it was 'too deeply personal. Give me a freaking break. He didn't because that is simply not the case.

And if you go back and look, he only brought it up in a coy way like a fucking juvenilie boy 'uh how do you know I don't families of the dead soldiers'. Uh, cos you don't asshole. 'Yuh huh, so there.' Give me a fucking break, gracie. Use your fucking brain. He's a little boy who lies when it's convenient. I don't give two shits if you call that personal or not. I called him out on his BS, and I'm fine with it.

Okay, negged. I doubt that you'll shut up - but I feel better. :lol:

So..you know Stat, all his friends, his family, where he is from, who does what, when and where to be able to comfortably make the statement he is lying because he chooses to NOT share details of his life on a fucking message board.

Gotcha. Um hm. okeydokey.

Oh yea, it's so fucking personal to say you know someone protested by the WBC. It's about as personal as saying you know someone who was killed in car crash. Well, either way, he can say it to begin with (as I believe an attention whore like himself would almost surely do) or not say it. But he's the one that tried to pretend it was an issue after the fact. Why? That's what fucking lying drama queens do!

You know - the more you realize just how bad you look from out here, the more you get all melty. I think they refer to that as a 'tell.'

The tell is that I'm a straight shooter and you're a deflector (and certainly 'melty' then).

GodHatesOklahoma.jpg

The tell is that I'm a straight shooter and you're a deflector (and certainly 'melty' then).

No, that's not it. ;) It feels like I'm in the Twilight Zone. You're getting all huffy and screaming the effinheimer, and I'm just shaking my head.

Other than being an asshole, what is his "crime"?
I don't know if he has commited crimes.

Don't forget that lefties worship cop killers ,and in France they name streets after US cop killers like Mumia.

Bullshit
and
Bullshit.

On April 29, 2006, a newly paved road in the Parisian suburb of Saint-Denis was named Rue Mumia Abu-Jamal in his honor.[115] In protest of the street-naming, US Congressman Michael Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.) and Senator Rick Santorum (R-Pa.) introduced resolutions in both Houses of Congress condemning the decision.[116][117] The House of Representatives voted 368–31 in favor of Fitzpatrick's resolution.[118] In December 2006, the 25th anniversary of the murder, the executive committee of the Republican Party for the 59th Ward of the City of Philadelphia—covering approximately Germantown, Philadelphia—filed two criminal complaints in the French legal system against the city of Paris and the city of Saint-Denis, accusing the municipalities of "glorifying" Abu-Jamal and alleging the offense "apology or denial of crime" in respect of their actions.[107][108]

Mumia Abu-Jamal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everyone dies.

True story.

When we meet our maker, I'm glad I won't be sitting in the judges chair.

Hate drew a circle that shut me out--
Heretic, Rebel, a thing to flout
But love and I had the wit to win
We drew a circle that took him in. - Charles Edwin Markham (slightly altered)

I think that if I were to picket Fred Phelps' funeral, or the Westboro Baptist Fraud, my sign would say, "Thank you for being such a good example of homophobia."

The vileness, the ugliness, the malignant hatefulness of these people has been an intense spotlight on shallow bitterness at the core of homophobia. They have so tainted the anti-gay rhetoric that they have in their own way educated millions of people what extremism looks like and how it leads people to behave in terrible ways.

At one time, the anti-gay voices could wrap themselves in respectability -- but when the Phelps crew raised their flags of bigotry, they helped to quickly fill the already soiled diaper of homophobia to overflowing.

The Phelps Klan has done much to advance the LGBT movement. The one thing they did the most -- they made it safe to discuss the vileness of homophobia. They made it part of the national conversation.

Author: David Gerrold

And his son alleges that he was ex-communicated last year.

That was kind of interesting!

I always suspected that Phelps was doing a scam, and he knew it was a scam. Do the most obnoxious thing possible, wait for someone to take a swing at him or otherwise violate his "rights", and then sue. The insurance companies then settle out of court for a fraction of what it would cost to litigate.

ANd somewhere, his 'marks", which were the rest of his family, maybe figured out that he knew it was a scam and weren't all serious like he was.

Soon, he and God will have a long talk about the aspect of loving your fellow man. Before he says those most damning words.

"I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity."

now you know gods words......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

one should never rejoice in death....but there will be no void in my life with the passing of this man....

I think it's kind of ironic that he was excommunicated from a Church made up of his largely inbred relatives. He spent his whole life building something on the basis of hate and it turned on him at the end.

I also find it amusing that TK is perfectly comfortable with his own homophobia, but upset that the Westboro freaks crossed a line.

What God's Word says about the sick abomination of sexual perversion.== God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved. Romans 1:26-27

Forum List

Back