Fraud: Obama Exposed!

as usual,the brainwashed Bush/Obama dupe proves he is afraid of the truth and trys to laugh it off and falls for propaganda again.

"It's Da Joos!"

1221343687435.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

translation of Toto-yes 9/11 you are right,the truth about this and other government corruption like 9/11 and the cia killing kennedy scares me to death so I wont watch videos or read books from experts because it sacres the hell out of me to have to acknowlede i was brainwased by the school systems and the CIA controlled media so i only see waht i want to see which is why i wont look at your videos or read books that dont go along with my version of events.so i got to cover myself by laughing to hide my insecurity.

Obama is nothing but a liar who has broken so many of his campaign promises, like all the other hand picked puppets. When the hell are people going to stop acquiescing to these lying bastards?
Him ,like the ones before him are ALL connected to globalist criminal JEWS. It is they that run American policy, it is they that have infiltrated our government while we argued over left/right BS!
The economy was handed over to criminals who destroyed it while getting rich, so this asshole appoints the same men to "save" it??
Do not vote for anyone in these crooked 'parties" anymore, let's put someone in the white house with no globalist ties, that puts America 1st, and is not afraid to stand up to the Jewish lobbies.

YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

The Bush Family Fortunes

"...Him ,like the ones before him are ALL connected to globalist criminal JEWS."

Wow....you almost had me convinced....until I saw this:

"As [Samantha] Power’s influence grows, the Obama administration, already not a great “friend of Israel” is bound to move even further toward an anti-Israel stance because Power is Anti-Israel and believes that it is the “Jewish lobby” who controls American foreign policy.

Power’s response seen in the video below is her advice to the President would be
• “Alienate” the American Jewish community, and indeed all Americans, such as evangelical Christians, who support the state of Israel, because Israeli leaders are “destroying the lives of their own people.”
SAMANTHA POWER OBAMA’S RISING ANTI-ISRAEL STAR | RUTHFULLY YOURS

Obama is nothing but a liar who has broken so many of his campaign promises, like all the other hand picked puppets. When the hell are people going to stop acquiescing to these lying bastards?
Him ,like the ones before him are ALL connected to globalist criminal JEWS. It is they that run American policy, it is they that have infiltrated our government while we argued over left/right BS!
The economy was handed over to criminals who destroyed it while getting rich, so this asshole appoints the same men to "save" it??
Do not vote for anyone in these crooked 'parties" anymore, let's put someone in the white house with no globalist ties, that puts America 1st, and is not afraid to stand up to the Jewish lobbies.

The Bush Family Fortunes

"...Him ,like the ones before him are ALL connected to globalist criminal JEWS."

"As [Samantha] Power’s influence grows, the Obama administration, already not a great “friend of Israel” is bound to move even further toward an anti-Israel stance because Power is Anti-Israel and believes that it is the “Jewish lobby” who controls American foreign policy.

Power’s response seen in the video below is her advice to the President would be
• “Alienate” the American Jewish community, and indeed all Americans, such as evangelical Christians, who support the state of Israel, because Israeli leaders are “destroying the lives of their own people.”

He should listen to her and stop the special treatment towards Israel, and there should be no dual citizens allowed any office in the government. Regardless, she is married to a Jew isn't she? Cass Sunstein, A Jew that wants to infiltrate 9-11 truth movements?
"Conspiracy Theories" and government infiltration

Sunstein co-authored a 2008 paper with Adrian Vermeule, titled "Conspiracy Theories," dealing with the risks and possible government responses to false conspiracy theories resulting from "cascades" of faulty information within groups that may ultimately lead to violence. In this article they wrote, "The existence of both domestic and foreign conspiracy theories, we suggest, is no trivial matter, posing real risks to the government’s antiterrorism policies, whatever the latter may be." They go on to propose that, "the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups",[22] where they suggest, among other tactics, "Government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."[22] They refer, several times, to groups that promote the view that the US Government was responsible or complicit in the September 11 attacks as "extremist groups."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein
To hell with that...

US President Barack Obama is pro-Israel, even though he does not shower Israel with love on a daily basis, as was the case during 16 years of pampering under Clinton and Bush. In addition, the president does not mutter at every opportunity how deep America’s commitment is to Israel’s security and qualitative advantage; yet when it comes to all the parameters that count, Obama is
pro-Israel.

The 'pro-Israel' crowd saw Obama as a potential threat. He's done his best two-step to prove them wrong.
— By Justin Elliott

Fri Feb. 1, 2008 1:00 AM PST
Last week, when Barack Obama became the first major candidate to break the silence on the situation in Gaza, he didn't criticize Israel, whose blockade of a civilian population has been roundly condemned by human rights organizations, nor did he call for restraint from the United States' top ally in the Mideast. Instead, he fired off a letter to U.N. Ambassador Zalmay Khalilzad with a resounding message—one that could have been mistaken for words straight from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee's (AIPAC) website. "The Security Council should clearly and unequivocally condemn the rocket attacks against Israel.… If it cannot...I urge you to ensure that it does not speak at all," Obama wrote, adding he understood why Israel was "forced" to shut down Gaza's border crossings.

Obama's Israel Shuffle | Mother Jones

Obama's pro-Israel stance no surprise to Arabs | Reuters

Jews in the Obama Administration

Ask yourself if the Israeli people would allow Americans to sit in positions of high power in their government, and influence policy that benefited American interests.

Last edited:
translation of Toto-yes 9/11 you are right,the truth about this and other government corruption like 9/11 and the cia killing kennedy scares me to death so I wont watch videos or read books from experts because it sacres the hell out of me to have to acknowlede i was brainwased by the school systems and the CIA controlled media so i only see waht i want to see which is why i wont look at your videos or read books that dont go along with my version of events.so i got to cover myself by laughing to hide my insecurity.

And how can I worry about "little things like my children" while the murderers Bush and Cheney roam free?

The Bush Family Fortunes

He should listen to her and stop the special treatment towards Israel, and there should be no dual citizens allowed any office in the government. Regardless, she is married to a Jew isn't she? Cass Sunstein, A Jew that wants to infiltrate 9-11 truth movements?
"Conspiracy Theories" and government infiltration

Sunstein co-authored a 2008 paper with Adrian Vermeule, titled "Conspiracy Theories," dealing with the risks and possible government responses to false conspiracy theories resulting from "cascades" of faulty information within groups that may ultimately lead to violence. In this article they wrote, "The existence of both domestic and foreign conspiracy theories, we suggest, is no trivial matter, posing real risks to the government’s antiterrorism policies, whatever the latter may be." They go on to propose that, "the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups",[22] where they suggest, among other tactics, "Government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."[22] They refer, several times, to groups that promote the view that the US Government was responsible or complicit in the September 11 attacks as "extremist groups."
Cass Sunstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To hell with that...

US President Barack Obama is pro-Israel, even though he does not shower Israel with love on a daily basis, as was the case during 16 years of pampering under Clinton and Bush. In addition, the president does not mutter at every opportunity how deep America’s commitment is to Israel’s security and qualitative advantage; yet when it comes to all the parameters that count, Obama is
pro-Israel.

The 'pro-Israel' crowd saw Obama as a potential threat. He's done his best two-step to prove them wrong.
— By Justin Elliott

Fri Feb. 1, 2008 1:00 AM PST
Last week, when Barack Obama became the first major candidate to break the silence on the situation in Gaza, he didn't criticize Israel, whose blockade of a civilian population has been roundly condemned by human rights organizations, nor did he call for restraint from the United States' top ally in the Mideast. Instead, he fired off a letter to U.N. Ambassador Zalmay Khalilzad with a resounding message—one that could have been mistaken for words straight from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee's (AIPAC) website. "The Security Council should clearly and unequivocally condemn the rocket attacks against Israel.… If it cannot...I urge you to ensure that it does not speak at all," Obama wrote, adding he understood why Israel was "forced" to shut down Gaza's border crossings.

Obama's Israel Shuffle | Mother Jones

Obama's pro-Israel stance no surprise to Arabs | Reuters

Jews in the Obama Administration

Ask yourself if the Israeli people would allow Americans to sit in positions of high power in their government, and influence policy that benefited American interests.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You took her to school major BIG TIME!! she obviously did watch that must see video THE OBAMA DECEPTION.No surprise.She really not only needs to watch that video and read your links,but she also needs to watch this video as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey jones,notice how she ran away when we took her to school On Obama and has not come back.? lol.

Forum List

Back