Fraud: Obama Exposed!

Well, I had to come back to this stupid thread to see if anyone was stupid enough to post about this, and I wasn't disappointed.

Apparently some of you wingnuts are so desperate you don't even take the time to consider whether or not something might be sarcasm.

Pathetic.
:lol::lol::lol:

After 'stupid,' 'stupid,' 'wingnut' and 'pathetic,' with a few emoticons thrown in, there really is no sustance or rebuttal, which makes your post the paragon of liberal debate.
It seems as though Coulter had you in mind when she wrote this:

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…

For those who read the entire thread, (and a job that is!), and watched Ayers in post #118, remember that Cashill's thesis is that Ayers wrote "Dreams,'the first book, but not the second book. Adds credence to Cashill's points.

I was sooooo hoping for real debate, for rebuttal or counter from the Obama-Left, but so far all there is summed up in the above post by Erik-the-Eager (for a spanking).

Come on, Lefties, how about some support for your maestro!

Ok, so remind us again what tangential character assassination the proving of the ghostwriting does?

He lied about having a ghostwriter and lying is bad. Is that about the sum of it?

What were the chances of his being elected if a real media had revealed that an unrepentant terrorist actually wrote the book he claimed to have written.

Even a dolt like you would have reconsidered.

Ok, so remind us again what tangential character assassination the proving of the ghostwriting does?

He lied about having a ghostwriter and lying is bad. Is that about the sum of it?

What were the chances of his being elected if a real media had revealed that an unrepentant terrorist actually wrote the book he claimed to have written.

wait... he lied about having a ghostwriter?

Dolt? Really? That's the insult you're using? BAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh wait, you're serious.

Oddly, your craptastic post does actually have me reconsidering things that I thought were settled, but I'm already pissed at Barry Oblammy anyway. He's Bush's 3rd term.

It doesn't matter.
If Obama were to be discovered today to be ineligible by birth, I doubt he would be removed as president. His supporters would counter that, well George Washington wasn't a US citizen either when he was born, or somesuch.
Yes of course he is a fraud. Yes of course he is a liar. Yes of course he was put in office by powerful interests that vilify everyone else.
But so what?

Agreed.

So, the point here seems to be:

1. Obama's book is well-written.

2. I don't believe Obama can write that well because, well...I just don't believe it and i base that on a paper he allegedly wrote when he was 20.

3. Therefore, Bill Ayers wrote the book.

Hey, that makes perfect sense!

<Proof that no claim is wild enough if it casts dispersions on our current president>

Big Foot sightings are more believable than their hocus pocus.
Wouldn't make it 10 seconds in a court room where my work has to pass muster.

What I find amazing is we need to elect someone other than Obama in 2 years and folks are still arguing about ghost writers, Obama being a Kenyan baby and he plays too much golf.
Sounds like the same idiots that gave us McCain/Palin.

What I find amazing is we need to elect someone other than Obama in 2 years and folks are still arguing about ghost writers, Obama being a Kenyan baby and he plays too much golf.

Dullard, can you provide some support for your suggestion that this aspect of prevarication- you're familiar with that, aren't you?- and ties to terrorism, are the single aspect that inveigh against the President?

Else your post is merely the latest example in a long line of your posts that make you the best candidate as the source of global warming gases.

Dullard, can you provide some support for your suggestion that this aspect of prevarication- you're familiar with that, aren't you?- and ties to terrorism, are the single aspect that inveigh against the President?

Else your post is merely the latest example in a long line of your posts that make you the best candidate as the source of global warming gases.

can a single aspect comprise at least two elements?
can an aspect inveigh?

can an aspect inveigh?

Aw shucks, leave PollyParrotChic alone.
Her tasteless pretentiousness is all she knows.
Her ostentatiousness was most likely learned behavior.
Not her fault she was raised in a barn.

can an aspect inveigh?

The aspect under the microscope is the authorship of "Dreams."

But I do appreciate your attention to detail.

can an aspect inveigh?

The aspect under the microscope is the authorship of "Dreams."

But I do appreciate your attention to detail.

i immediately recognize a blimp when it floats by.

It doesn't matter.
If Obama were to be discovered today to be ineligible by birth, I doubt he would be removed as president. His supporters would counter that, well George Washington wasn't a US citizen either when he was born, or somesuch.
Yes of course he is a fraud. Yes of course he is a liar. Yes of course he was put in office by powerful interests that vilify everyone else.
But so what?

Exactly,thats why it doesnt really matter even if he came out and admitted he wasnt because thats what his supporters would say and nothing would ever get done about it.Thats why I wish people would get over this Obama not being a us citizen stuff because nothing will ever be done about it.Like you said,he is a fraud,he is a liar and was put into office by powerful interests that villify everyone else,so what? every president we have had for at least the past 40 decades or so was a liar,a fraud and put into office by special interests as well so why do people such as Pale Rider-aka Army Retired,have such an obsession over Obama's birth certificate.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I posted this below to Pale Rider sometime back when he was going off talking about how Obama doesnt follow the constitution and was a liar.this guy SERIOUSLY has an obsession over Obama.He is obviously a racist and hates blacks.:cuckoo:

Funny that NONE of the other presidents in the last several decades have followed our consitution and were liars BIG time-tricky dick nixon,Bill-"I never had sex with this woman" Clinton yet that was okay with you Retired.

Last edited:

It just affirms the storyline of Obama being a carefully constructed character for manipulation by the far left -- A man with an empty resume, no major achievements either in the public or private sector, whose history and character include details constructed from whole cloth and which prove to be difficult to corroborate without hitting up against some legal defense, whose associations are extremely questionable, and whose every decision is outsourced to a party of ultra-progressive co-conspirators.

sure enough.

I think he would still be elected. He was community organizer, and community he was organizing wouldn't change their goals at any price. At the end it paid off...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q]YouTube - Obama Money - Where Did it Come From?[/ame]

I'm wondering is he paying royalties to Ayers?

Obama is nothing but a liar who has broken so many of his campaign promises, like all the other hand picked puppets. When the hell are people going to stop acquiescing to these lying bastards?
Him ,like the ones before him are ALL connected to globalist criminal JEWS. It is they that run American policy, it is they that have infiltrated our government while we argued over left/right BS!
The economy was handed over to criminals who destroyed it while getting rich, so this asshole appoints the same men to "save" it??
Do not vote for anyone in these crooked 'parties" anymore, let's put someone in the white house with no globalist ties, that puts America 1st, and is not afraid to stand up to the Jewish lobbies.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4115.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama is nothing but a liar who has broken so many of his campaign promises, like all the other hand picked puppets. When the hell are people going to stop acquiescing to these lying bastards?
Him ,like the ones before him are ALL connected to globalist criminal JEWS. It is they that run American policy, it is they that have infiltrated our government while we argued over left/right BS!
The economy was handed over to criminals who destroyed it while getting rich, so this asshole appoints the same men to "save" it??
Do not vote for anyone in these crooked 'parties" anymore, let's put someone in the white house with no globalist ties, that puts America 1st, and is not afraid to stand up to the Jewish lobbies.

YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

The Bush Family Fortunes

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah someone like Ran Paul.Political chick really should watch that video.

Last edited:

rofl

judeophobia.JPG

rofl

judeophobia.JPG

as usual,the brainwashed Bush/Obama dupe proves he is afraid of the truth and trys to laugh it off and falls for propaganda again.

Forum List

Back