Franklin Graham: Christians Must Take Over Every Mayorship In The Country To Stop 'Evil' LGBT Rights

He doesn't realize his ilk is circling the drain and have been marginalized and look at as a comedy and parody of themselves, not enough of these bible thumping rubes left outside of jesusland

Franklin Graham is visiting every state in the country this year as part of his “Decision America” tour, in which he is offering technically nonpartisan encouragement to his followers to “live out their faith” in the upcoming election -

Franklin Graham: Christians Must Take Over Every Mayorship In The Country To Stop 'Evil' LGBT Rights
Is Franklin a closeted gay man?

No, but I suspect that you are.

Christian Anti-Semitism

Nazi Germany was both a product of, and established in, Christian Europe. The Führer himself was educated in the strictest of Catholic institutions - a Benedictine monastery in Bavaria. More than that, he’d been a church chorister. Without doubt, childhood experiences help to mold adulthood. Christian influences certainly remained important in Hitler’s life: his favorite bed-time reading was Martin Luther. Luther had particular advice to offer concerning those who had failed to follow Christ - the Jews. Luther urged Christian action against them, including concentrating them in certain areas, drowning Jewish individuals and even wholesale murder:
We are at fault in not avenging all this innocent blood of our Lord and the blood of the children they have shed since then (which still shines forth from their eyes and their skin). We are at fault in not slaying them.

Christian protagonists and texts have leveled spiteful accusations at Jews since the advent of Christianity.

Nazism and the Christian Heritage | History Today
Just as the KKK does.

I wouldn't know. The KKK is a DEMOCRAT organization as are the New Black Panthers.
They were a Conservative Democratic organization, now republican. David Duke was a Democrat and is now a republican.

How much of Franklin Graham's salary did you contribute? Cecile Richards of Planned Parenthood makes a bloody $1Million; Franklin leads souls to salvation, Richards tosses unused body parts in the garbage.
Planned Parenthood are a force for good. Franklin is just a nest feathering hypocrite.

Then you must also believe the Nazis were doing mankind a service when they murdered 6 million Jews.
The Right continues trying to separate themselves from the Nazis.

Well, actually we have settled two issues: (1) you are gay, (2) you are a Nazi. Therefore you are a gay Nazi.
You confirm that the Right has no ability to reason.

I confirm that I don't subscribe to your inane dribble.

Is Franklin a closeted gay man?

Christian Anti-Semitism

Nazi Germany was both a product of, and established in, Christian Europe. The Führer himself was educated in the strictest of Catholic institutions - a Benedictine monastery in Bavaria. More than that, he’d been a church chorister. Without doubt, childhood experiences help to mold adulthood. Christian influences certainly remained important in Hitler’s life: his favorite bed-time reading was Martin Luther. Luther had particular advice to offer concerning those who had failed to follow Christ - the Jews. Luther urged Christian action against them, including concentrating them in certain areas, drowning Jewish individuals and even wholesale murder:
We are at fault in not avenging all this innocent blood of our Lord and the blood of the children they have shed since then (which still shines forth from their eyes and their skin). We are at fault in not slaying them.

Christian protagonists and texts have leveled spiteful accusations at Jews since the advent of Christianity.

Just as the KKK does.

I wouldn't know. The KKK is a DEMOCRAT organization as are the New Black Panthers.
They were a Conservative Democratic organization, now republican. David Duke was a Democrat and is now a republican.

Yes, like history will verify, they were Democrats.

He doesn't realize his ilk is circling the drain and have been marginalized and look at as a comedy and parody of themselves, not enough of these bible thumping rubes left outside of jesusland

Franklin Graham is visiting every state in the country this year as part of his “Decision America” tour, in which he is offering technically nonpartisan encouragement to his followers to “live out their faith” in the upcoming election -

We know you hate any one that practices their religious beliefs. We also know that you would most likely be thrilled if the freedom of religion clause were removed from the Constitution.....Other than displaying your far left wing trolling , what was the point of this thread?

Christian Anti-Semitism

Just as the KKK does.

Yes, like history will verify, they were Democrats.
Were, being the operative word.

Forum List

Back