Frankin Just Told People To Leave Small Children Alone To Work For The Party

I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.

Yes, he did - and it was hilarious! Thank you, Al. That was my best laugh today.

Yeah, play it off like he was kidding. He wasn't, his tone totally changed from the jokes.
^ Falls for Onion stories too.......

I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.

Yes, he did - and it was hilarious! Thank you, Al. That was my best laugh today.

Yeah, play it off like he was kidding. He wasn't, his tone totally changed from the jokes.

OMG, are you really that fucked up in the head? That was typical Al Franken deadpan from SNL.
Rubes don't understand humor. They don't really understand much of anything.
At least higher level humor. They probably get slap-stick.

OMG, are you really that fucked up in the head? That was typical Al Franken deadpan from SNL.

Yes, they are really that fucked up in the head...and 100% humor deficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How well does RW Comedy work? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

is there anything you don't misrepresent and troll over?

this is why no one believes a word you say.

^ Falls for Onion stories too.......

Only one.

He was kidding. You're looking pretty stupid at this point. Give it a rest

I knew the regressives would try that line, but you, not so much. If you can't believe a sitting senator who can you believe?
You are reaching dude. Seriously. And you are destroying your credibility in the process
Give him a break

He was the kid in school who had to have jokes explained to him
"He who laughs last.......thinks slowest"

Rubes don't understand humor. They don't really understand much of anything.
At least higher level humor. They probably get slap-stick.

Now now, Jerry Clower is a hoot.

Yes, they are really that fucked up in the head...and 100% humor deficient.

How well does RW Comedy work? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It doesn't...

The Chicago Tribune said, "The humor is so predictable and so stale that it fails to produce any laughs."[9] while The Philadelphia Inquirer commented that "The 1/2 Hour News Hour is slow torture all by itself."[10] MetaCritic's television division, which produces composite scores based on prominent reviewers' opinions of television pilots, other episodes, and/or DVD releases,[11] gave The Half Hour News Hour pilots a score of 12 out of 100,[12] making it the lowest-rated television production ever reviewed on the site.[13] Despite the pilots' poor reviews, the show continued to lead its time slot in the ratings among cable news networks.[14] The show's lead over its competition shrank considerably, however, with its August 5, 2007 airing.

The 1/2 Hour News Hour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the bitch said a president has the power to shape our children, well I guess so if the parents abandon them to campaign.

You're a fucking idiot.
No... people who defend Franken's horseshit are the idiots...
PIss off you grumpy old fuck
You have to forgive Kondor......hasn't gotten the joke yet......

Did he? Omg where do these morons come.from

It might have been a joke. Democrats often use kids as a political tool and the butt of jokes. Barry Hussein made a joke about Down's Syndrome kids during his brief stint as a stand up comic. It must be relatively easy to run as a democrat when you don't have to worry about pesky issues like morality and family values.

is there anything you don't misrepresent and troll over?

this is why no one believes a word you say.

Did he say it? Well yes he did, so how am I misrepresenting anything.

Forum List

Back