Frankin Just Told People To Leave Small Children Alone To Work For The Party

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.

I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.

As a mother I'm here to tell you Franken is a fucking moron...that and he's clueless at parenting. No wonder children of democrats struggle

Yes, he did - and it was hilarious! Thank you, Al. That was my best laugh today. However, the retard from Texass left out all the delicious context. It was a fucking joke! A hilarious one!

Yes, he did - and it was hilarious! Thank you, Al. That was my best laugh today.

Yeah, play it off like he was kidding. He wasn't, his tone totally changed from the jokes.

Yes, he did - and it was hilarious! Thank you, Al. That was my best laugh today.

Yeah, play it off like he was kidding. He wasn't, his tone totally changed from the jokes.

OMG, are you really that fucked up in the head? That was typical Al Franken deadpan from SNL.

OMG, are you really that fucked up in the head? That was typical Al Franken deadpan from SNL.
Rubes don't understand humor. They don't really understand much of anything.

You're a fucking idiot.

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

Wouldn't know, I don't watch commie tv.

You're a fucking idiot.

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.
Go ahead. I'm happy to "compliment" anything that stupid anytime.

Yes, they are really that fucked up in the head...and 100% humor deficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubes don't understand humor. They don't really understand much of anything.

His tone and cadence totally changed from the jokes to saying Friday was the day to get to work. He was serious.

This dumbass thread is a case study in how conspiracy theories get started by NaziCons. I was privileged to be in on the ground floor of one being hatched. Ten years from now some NaziCon idiot will repeat it as fact. Hilarious...

Yes, they are really that fucked up in the head...and 100% humor deficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullshit, I traded in my youthful athletic physic for a sense of humor.

He was kidding. You're looking pretty stupid at this point. Give it a rest

As a mother I'm here to tell you Franken is a fucking moron...that and he's clueless at parenting. No wonder children of democrats struggle

Minnesota has more freakin' morons then they know what to do with. Ellison's from there, too!

Minnesota has more freakin' morons then they know what to do with. Ellison's from there, too!

How about Michele Bachmann?

Forum List

Back