Franken calls it quits.

You are seeing the beginning of the left's new strategy. Clean house then point fingers at the GOP.
It won't work.

An abortion is the ultimate in child molestation and they not only defend it, they claim it as a constitutional right.

They'll do what they did with their pervert hero Bill Clinton. They'll work very hard to make Franken out to be the 'real victim.' They'll give him 'Hero' status in the coming years. Expect some Franken appearances on late night talk shows and Saturday Night Live. That's the pattern with Democrats. Very disingenuous hypocrites.

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo

No, they have an ACTUAL high moral ground.

When Democrats got grabby they accepted responsibility, apologized for their behavior and faced the grim consequences.

Pussy grabbing Republicans? Attack accusers, deny, lie, threaten lawsuits, deny again, spread fake news, deflect, face nothing.

Bravo
Franken didn’t do 1/100th of the things Trump and Moore has done.
When are these two perverts stepping down.
The right coddles their sex offenders.

Conyers and Franken admitted abusing women, Trump and Moore have not and are innocent until proven guilty.

the orange sociopath admitted to grabbing women by the genitals, dum dum.

and roy moore is an admitted child molester who had a thing for his own wife when she was 15..... that's by his own statements.

loon

Is obvious you don't know what sociopath means so I stopped reading there. :eusa_hand:

hqdefault.jpg
Irony-Meter-Explode-239x300.jpg
Trump was found guilty? Prosecuted? Arrested even?

Talk about stupid desperation.

Bravo

Conyers and Franken admitted abusing women, Trump and Moore have not and are innocent until proven guilty.

and roy moore is an admitted child molester who had a thing for his own wife when she was 15..... that's by his own statements.

loon

Weird Al had pictures of him playing with a woman’s tits while she slept. While Roy Moore may be creepy, his accusers have all but dissapered. Gloria Alred lost that much more credibility. Deal with it, you had to watch two democrats in a week leave the congress in shame. It’s awes to watch you libtards do back flips explaining why it’s ok for democrats to be perverts but not republicans. You are more fun to watch then the reptiles in congress.

“I know in my heart that nothing I’ve done as a senator, nothing, has brought dishonor on this institution.”

Not exactly setting a high bar there, Mr. Franken....
Oh? What has he done as a Senator that has brought dishonor? All the accusations against him were purportedly while he was in the entertainment industry.

Bravo

loon

Weird Al had pictures of him playing with a woman’s tits while she slept. While Roy Moore may be creepy, his accusers have all but dissapered. Gloria Alred lost that much more credibility. Deal with it, you had to watch two democrats in a week leave the congress in shame. It’s awes to watch you libtards do back flips explaining why it’s ok for democrats to be perverts but not republicans. You are more fun to watch then the reptiles in congress.
And yet, he’s not actually touching her tits in that photo.

“I know in my heart that nothing I’ve done as a senator, nothing, has brought dishonor on this institution.” Not exactly setting a high bar there, Mr. Franken....
Oh? What has he done as a Senator that has brought dishonor? All the accusations against him were purportedly while he was in the entertainment industry.
It was a comment about the institution, not the individual.

But Democrats don't have the moral high ground.

Of course they do. Keep in mind, we're talking about perception of people who evaluate information, THEN make decisions. Not people like you, who who vote for pussygrabbers and child molesters, as long as there is an (R) after their names.
Nothing wrong with a stinky finger now and then...as long as it is consensual.

I am not going to lie. I wont miss the crude man. But I was not calling for him to resign. I was more than happy to let him have due process.

But Democrats don't have the moral high ground. This was a political move. It wasn't done because it was the moral thing to do.

I recommend having them review matthew 6

It was the moral thing to do. Your turn.

No it wasn't.

I guess I wasn't clear. I meant it's your turn to do something moral.

Russia collusion isn't working to remove Trump, so the Dems are trying to set up this moral high ground and then insist Trump must resign because of something he said or did many years ago.

100% GUARANTEED THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

What happened to the dozen women who came forward the week before the election? Is it time to get them back in the spotlight?

I am not going to lie. I wont miss the crude man. But I was not calling for him to resign. I was more than happy to let him have due process.

But Democrats don't have the moral high ground. This was a political move. It wasn't done because it was the moral thing to do.

I recommend having them review matthew 6

why would anyone read that?

have you forgotten, loony bird, that we aren't a theocracy?

To educate yourself.

I never claimed anyone could or would force you too. Unlike you I don't believe in using government to force people to do what I want.

So you are quite free to remain ignorant. And you wont understand why making a politically calculated move to be seen as moral does not make you moral.

Or you can spend a few minutes educating yourself at the feet of the Master Teacher

Bravo

Because they FUCKING LIED.

And you are a fucking idiot to STILL believe those rediculous lies.

Forum List

Back