Franken calls it quits.

Conyers and Franken admitted abusing women, Trump and Moore have not and are innocent until proven guilty.

the orange sociopath admitted to grabbing women by the genitals, dum dum.

and roy moore is an admitted child molester who had a thing for his own wife when she was 15..... that's by his own statements.

loon

Weird Al had pictures of him playing with a woman’s tits while she slept. While Roy Moore may be creepy, his accusers have all but dissapered. Gloria Alred lost that much more credibility. Deal with it, you had to watch two democrats in a week leave the congress in shame. It’s awes to watch you libtards do back flips explaining why it’s ok for democrats to be perverts but not republicans. You are more fun to watch then the reptiles in congress.
And yet, he’s not actually touching her tits in that photo.
In this hyper pc sjw climate that you all created that doesn't matter anymore.
You all created the trap without realizing you would snare your own.

yes, how dare we object to child molesters and sexual predators
You reap what you sow.

If you believe every accusation you're dumber than I thought.

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo
Franken didn’t do 1/100th of the things Trump and Moore has done.
When are these two perverts stepping down.
The right coddles their sex offenders.

Conyers and Franken admitted abusing women, Trump and Moore have not and are innocent until proven guilty.

Because they FUCKING LIED.

And you are a fucking idiot to STILL believe those rediculous lies.

They did? Where's your proof?

Retard, Trump CONFESSED ON TAPE THAT HE GRABS WOMEN BY THE PUSSY. Confession that was CORROBORATED by a dozen of women, who said he did exactly what he was describing.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Bravo

They wouldnt have the high ground, without a pussygrabber in the White House and a child molester being supported for Senate by the GOP. So make sure to give credit where it is actually due.
You liars keep making the same claim, lie after lie, so I don't care. I don't care what Moore did, or Trump did. They can rape murder and pillage and destroy the world because I am sick to death of you lying bastards!

hqdefault.jpg
Irony-Meter-Explode-239x300.jpg
Trump was found guilty? Prosecuted? Arrested even?

Talk about stupid desperation.
and where are Franken and "crooked Hillary" 's
Franken we have photos.
I don’t know if we have photos of Hillary groping women.
we have audios on Trump
Locker room talk? Who are the victims. Names.

Panel on MSNBC: He was railroaded.
Tom Brokaw, Andrea Mitchell, Ruth Marcus: They are talking about how this looks like excess and an injustice to Sen. Franken.
What do you think PC is? and why it's so dangerous?...all the msnbc panel did was parrot something the right has been saying for decades...the time to heed the warning has passed, it is now time to suffer the consequences of ones own creation...enjoy, this is far from over for the left

the orange sociopath admitted to grabbing women by the genitals, dum dum.

and roy moore is an admitted child molester who had a thing for his own wife when she was 15..... that's by his own statements.

loon

Weird Al had pictures of him playing with a woman’s tits while she slept. While Roy Moore may be creepy, his accusers have all but dissapered. Gloria Alred lost that much more credibility. Deal with it, you had to watch two democrats in a week leave the congress in shame. It’s awes to watch you libtards do back flips explaining why it’s ok for democrats to be perverts but not republicans. You are more fun to watch then the reptiles in congress.

You reap what you sow.

That’s what sucks here, it doesn’t have to be believable, just interesting enough to speculate on and to justify the salary of the blond infowhores on 24 hour news channels.

Bravo

Retard, Trump CONFESSED ON TAPE THAT HE GRABS WOMEN BY THE PUSSY.

I groped Morgan Fairchild.

Must be true, I bragged about it.

You reap what you sow.

That’s what sucks here, it doesn’t have to be believable, just interesting enough to speculate on and to justify the salary of the blond infowhores on 24 hour news channels.

what's not believable about Donald admitting he grabbed women by the genitals?

what's not believable about the women who told their story about roy moore the creepy child molester?

Did Morgan Fairchild come out and confirm this?

No?

Then your comparison is idiotic. Stick to Jaysus threads .

But Democrats don't have the moral high ground.

Of course they do. Keep in mind, we're talking about perception of people who evaluate information, THEN make decisions. Not people like you, who who vote for pussygrabbers and child molesters, as long as there is an (R) after their names.

And who have I voted for that fits that description?

And no, in order to have the moral high ground you need to act for pure moral reasons. There is no purity here. They aren't making a sacrifice here. They called for his resignation solely for political purposes. They want to be seen as moral. They aren't being moral.

Again Matthew 6

I see. So, whether or not someone is acting for moral reasons apparently depends on whether or not you favor them, politically. I'll be sure to check with you on that in the future.

You don't read very well, do you?

So can you name anyone I've voted for that fits your parameters? Or is the dodge an admission that you lied?

which shows you don't even understsand the issue. you're a dumb loon sitting in your basement at a keyboard.

Donald told you what he did..... including watching 15 year old girls changing in their dressing room.

the fact that you don't believe that makes you either insane or stupid./

Bravo

Retard, Trump CONFESSED ON TAPE THAT HE GRABS WOMEN BY THE PUSSY. Confession that was CORROBORATED by a dozen of women, who said he did exactly what he was describing.

Name the women or you have nothing.

So long Franken, your reputation is destroyed, you lost your job, your multiple victims got their revenge on you I guess.

As the Great Douche keeps going. With some 16-20 victims in IT's past. Even a rape and underage girl allegation. As well as many HOOKERS!

Did Morgan Fairchild come out and confirm this?

No?

Then your comparison is idiotic. Stick to Jaysus threads .
At least I name names.

which shows you don't even understsand the issue. you're a dumb loon sitting in your basement at a keyboard.

Donald told you what he did..... including watching 15 year old girls changing in their dressing room.

the fact that you don't believe that makes you either insane or stupid./
Name the victims.

You reap what you sow.

what's not believable about Donald admitting he grabbed women by the genitals?

what's not believable about the women who told their story about roy moore the creepy child molester?

Men brag about sexual escapades with other men an often embellsh reality. That is what I got out of the Trump gotcha tape.

Moore on the other hand.... i don't know what to believe. Him disobeying a court order would have made it very difficult for me to support him regardless of this crap.

Forum List

Back